Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
it was purely out of my desire to have a vape that was more joint like than any other out there

I think you have succeeded there my friend! This seems the most analogous vape for a joint user I've seen by far (along with the one hitter capability too!) Was excited to see this development from you as you always do such insanely gorgeous work, well done!:clap:

I then moved up to a creme brulee style torch and usually run 30 seconds

I'm not much of a torch vape user these days anymore, however this is not so bad at all, faster than heating up a hot start dab perhaps so I could certainly fuck with it myself... I think it could be a really great one hitter bong vape option for dab users, and it could help them replace joints in some situations as well! Looking forward to more

I'm currently trying out the zvs that @Pipes started the whole IH ball rolling with. Double wrap coil as to emulate the torch.
On a fresh charge the heat up time is 45'ish seconds. Again I thought this would be a turn off but the quiet wins hands down

This is what really interests me though, of course, if you can bundle with some kind of basic heater like this that even has a 45 second timer built in, that would make the TA a pretty fantastic (potentially plug in and even portable?) versatile vaporizer!! :spliff:

Timberhead

covered in sawdust
Accessory Maker
Hey FC!
I've had the pleasure of playing around with this bugger for a few weeks and wanted to chime in.
Currently I'm using a Ronxs single/dual flame torch with only one flame engaged.

I prefer low temp hits and as you can see by the anodization on the cap, I aim towards the top. For heat up I typically will slowly spin it (old habits you know) for @25 seconds, pull it off the heat for 5-10 seconds and give it a few pulls. If it's not quite there yet, I'll hit it with another 10.

My avb has been incredibly consistent whether I'm going low temp or high.

The only niggle that I've experienced is if the threads aren't clean it can be a bit challenging to unscrew the cap. However, after cool down I can gently grab it at the base with some needle nose pliers and unscrew it. After I clean the threads it's good to go again.

At low temp I get around 4-5 leisurely hits and the avb is what you see in the pic.

High temp can take it way darker if that's what you want and in my limited high temp experience, remains completely uniform in color.

The simple tool tamps material nicely and allows me to unscrew and empty while still hot.

Overall it is very forgiving with heat up. With my torch I can heat anywhere between 25-60 seconds and get very satisfying results.

I haven't combusted but others may have.

GoldenBud

Conduction/convection.
There is an amount of conduction going on in both the grade 2 titanium TA and the stainless steel Anvil.
Anodisation doesn't lie and if you check the colour of your Anvil bowl and it's discoloured it's got hot.
good luck!
what i find interesting if you heat at the top place of the Ti it will be more convection probably? maybe it should be a bit taller, but definately interesting design
if the whole metal gets inside the IH it's definately a conduction vape
with a torch you can adjust the top to be hotter than the bottom, cool

if the taste is good it doesn't matter exactly what is it
@Timberhead
i guess in your case, you were heating only the top right? so the bowl stays COLD before you inhale? (according to this ABV)
that's a neat feature

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I like what I'm hearing!

Happy Aww GIF by MCDM

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I'm just excited to have a heavier vape that fits my dyna stems. I have one of the pipe style stems from Aezhenn and was hoping someone would make a converter to put my anvil tip on my stems but, alas, nobody seems to want to.

This seems like an even better solution for it as, it works native with dyna stems. And the function is more natural and versatile than the anvil. From what I can tell you can RTL or you can have a sipper session depending on how you heat right?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I'm just excited to have a heavier vape that fits my dyna stems. I have one of the pipe style stems from Aezhenn and was hoping someone would make a converter to put my anvil tip on my stems but, alas, nobody seems to want to.

This seems like an even better solution for it as, it works native with dyna stems. And the function is more natural and versatile than the anvil. From what I can tell you can RTL or you can have a sipper session depending on how you heat right?
You are correct.:tup:

vapormachina

Leans convection. No indicator. It's totally manual but it's VERY forgiving. If you come in hot you simply pause or slow your draw. I have certainly combusted it but it was early on and I was really pushing it to see where the line was.
Does it have negative pressure like in vapcap and danivape or is it less restricted??

I like what I see, it remembers me in some way to Volski Vector using preheating but more refined, or a metal Testeur/elev8r, like to see a new butane heavy hitter in Europe. I was preparing my wallet for the Anvil but maybe this interests me more🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom