The WOODEN Vaporizer Thread

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Italian Olivewood Vapman and Mighty case ...

20230417-075124.jpg

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Italian Olivewood Vapman and Mighty case ...

20230417-075124.jpg
I believe this was made by a member here, @ETNAMAKER :
Hi! My name is Luca, I'm an Italian woodworker, and obviously a big Mighty enthusiast!
About two years ago I started making some prototypes to test the possibility of making a replacement wooden case for the Mighty. FC was one of the first places where I shared this idea and I'm pleased to update you and show you the final results of my work now that I've started selling my first cases after long tests and many difficulties to face.

Wooden cases are ONLY compatible with MightyOG (not Mighty+). They are made of solid wood, sapele mahogany and Italian olive wood. It is a wooden body replacing the original plastic one, to install it it will be necessary to disassemble the vaporizer. I made some modifications to the original design, it has a flat bottom, I tried to reinforce the top mount for the CU, I added some extra screws to prevent the top from opening. The cases are made with CNC and finished for hours by hand, I used only food grade finishes (NO RESIN,NO STABILIZED WOOD or other synthetic products).
If you want to take a look you can find them on Etsy, they are currently only available for the EU but will soon be available to be shipped to the rest of the world as well.
I want to thank everyone for the support and appreciation received in the past, this has motivated me so much to pursue my passion and complete my little project. Here are a couple of photos, if you are curious about some more details I will be happy to answer all your questions, have a good day!

coolbreeze

These are new to me and I'm having a ton of fun with them. I have not tried the dab box yet, but the flower boxes are really quite nice. I see them along the lines of the Vapman: great flavor, (larger) sips of vapor, small, lovely, wooden, basic-but-clever, and very much a slower, ritual-oriented experience.
IMG-4285.jpg

Last edited:

SteveOG

These are new to me and I'm having a ton of fun with them. I have not tried the dab box yet, but the flower boxes are really quite nice. I see them along the lines of the Vapman: great flavor, (larger) sips of vapor, small, lovely, wooden, basic-but-clever, and very much a slower, ritual-oriented experience.
IMG-4285.jpg
Nice. Who makes them?

coolbreeze

Nice. Who makes them?
They're an ancient pocket portable with a very dedicated fan base.

Users nowadays seem to feel that the tech is outdated for the price, etc. That could be true if you are looking for your one and only vape, but if you have your powerhouses covered and need a nice sipper, it's plenty worth the price, imho. It's really nice with its wall-power supply. Batteries work fine, but don't last long.

Mad_Max

IMG-4285.jpg
Not to mention that they are on demand! One of my 1st vapes and I've been hankering to use one again. I paid about $50 for one on eBay some 7 years ago or so.

Nice set! :love:

Radwin Bodnic

I see them along the lines of the Vapman: great flavor, (larger) sips of vapor, small, lovely, wooden, basic-but-clever, and very much a slower, ritual-oriented experience.
I would not place the Vapman in the "basic-but-clever" category though... ;)

To me the Vapman represents craftsmanship and engineering at its finest. Plus a touch of genius.

Vinter

I really wish they were a bit cheaper, I don't think I'd get much use out of them but I do agree they're really nice looking.

Vinter,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
IMG-4285.jpg

MFLB was my first vape (something like six or seven years ago), and I still pull it out once in a while for nostalgia sake.
I think that they are still a great first vape, to help teach more about the fundamentals of the dry-flower vaporization process.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
MFLB was my first vape (something like six or seven years ago), and I still pull it out once in a while for nostalgia sake.
I think that they are still a great first vape, to help teach more about the fundamentals of the dry-flower vaporization process.
It was my second one (after the Vapor Genie coil)

It's still in regular rotation for me. Still the stealthiest vape I own by far, so likely to keep its place for some time yet I think.

coolbreeze

I'm glad I'd already had some draw-centric vapes (Prrl Neo). Having that experience made the curve a lot smaller,. But as you suggest this might be a great vape to learn breath control with.
It was my second one (after the Vapor Genie coil)

It's still in regular rotation for me. Still the stealthiest vape I own by far, so likely to keep its place for some time yet I think.
It' s a little fiddly if you're in a hurry, but I think it's a great vape! Decent flavor, good production, stealthy and compact. I can see why people think it's 'outdated' (it's basically an electric Shake-n-Vape), but pure convenience aside, it's a fantastic ritual vape. It's great next to a pond with the frogs calling...

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I had the concentrate MFLB and whatever I put in there tasted like hot garbage, and even through a whip the vapor burned my throat every time. I love the aesthetics of it but the functionality left a lot to be desired.

coolbreeze

So the day before the Vapman folks announced the new/old Lotus, I took a vow to not acquire any new vapes for 12 months.

If I were a sporting man, I'd open a book on how long I can keep this promise up.
Good thing is, it'll probably still be available in ~10 months. Also I find that when assessing my own failures of discipline and so forth, there's nothing like a Lotus to bring both enlightenment AND the compassion necessary for proper healing. Its effectiveness against VAS however is yet to be proven.

You could get one for science, use it to heal with compassion over your failure, and then see if it can prevent ANOTHER vape purchase for 12 months. It just might work!

statue-buddha-sits-lotus-flower-water_25996-3187.jpg

Top Bottom