The WOODEN Vaporizer Thread

Mad_Max

Good thing is, it'll probably still be available in ~10 months. Also I find that when assessing my own failures of discipline and so forth, there's nothing like a Lotus to bring both enlightenment AND the compassion necessary for proper healing. Its effectiveness against VAS however is yet to be proven.

You could get one for science, use it to heal with compassion over your failure, and then see if it can prevent ANOTHER vape purchase for 12 months. It just might work!

statue-buddha-sits-lotus-flower-water_25996-3187.jpg
You must have a PHD in Rationalization. I salute you, sir.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Ha! My earliest memory of being utterly outsmarted was in conversation with an Anglophone German Buddhist Monk, whilst on a retreat in Hemel Hempstead aged 17. And 40 years I'm still drifting through the desert tracks of samsara, nursing my wounded teenage pride.

Thankyou for strengthening my resolve. Despite the bargain price, and significant allure, I have decided I have quite sufficient already.

Wouldn't it be amazing if there were some kind of lending library of vape equipment, to try things out before we decide if it's a thing we'll always want? Between us all on here, we're just creating mountains of landfill.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So the day before the Vapman folks announced the new/old Lotus, I took a vow to not acquire any new vapes for 12 months.

I'd really hate to see you succeed. That would be a tragedy.

I mean, no new vapes for a year? Not sure I could live with myself after that.
I'd probably be in severe need of therapy to recover :shrug:

Ramahs,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I was getting some photos of my Halo for a post and thought I would share a photo of my whole Cloud Connoisseur family:
PXL-20230630-202731708-2.jpg

Much prettier in person, of course. Also each one is a fantastic device with its own unique strengths. I feel lucky to own each one and wish everyone could have one. Just outstanding in every way.

coolbreeze

I was getting some photos of my Halo for a post and thought I would share a photo of my whole Cloud Connoisseur family:
PXL-20230630-202731708-2.jpg

Much prettier in person, of course. Also each one is a fantastic device with its own unique strengths. I feel lucky to own each one and wish everyone could have one. Just outstanding in every way.
I'm having a hard time deciding which I should envy you most over...

fangorn

I got some new parts too 😁
Here is my update...
I love my collection so much...

my next vaporizer (a proxy ordered today) is not made of wood...but I might place an order with CDXX pipes to remedy this...when I have paid off the price of the vape!!

VAS or WAS??

coolbreeze

I got some new parts too 😁
Here is my update...
I love my collection so much...

my next vaporizer (a proxy ordered today) is not made of wood...but I might place an order with CDXX pipes to remedy this...when I have paid off the price of the vape!!

VAS or WAS??
Very nice! Love the j-hook and the dice! WAS indeed!

warren0728

here's a quick pic of my current wooden vapes ... added the og lotus and stem and the new italian lotus ...

sorry for the crappy resolution ... my old iphone 8 doesn't cut it anymore ... waiting it out for the new 15's to come out ...

wood-vapes-073123.jpg

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
O'Connell's got a couple of his bricks posted for sale 'as is', they look awesome:
Gm Cool ... funny as I'm enjoying some early morning Do Si Dos from my Black Walnut SB Junior and thinking how great the 🧱's are ... beauties for sure

coolbreeze

Gm Cool ... funny as I'm enjoying some early morning Do Si Dos from my Black Walnut SB Junior and thinking how great the 🧱's are ... beauties for sure
Bricks are amazing; I carry one of those V3 Micros on hikes and it's so easy to have a big blast and walk on. Bricks are another like the Dynavap that makes it easy to switch to vaping because they echo familiar smoking techniques and because they're very effective. There's also just the feeling of control and competence that comes with getting exactly the hit you want out of it.

@NYC_Frank, is your walnut brick posted here? Let's see it! : )

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
If I could figure out how post pictures I'd post a picture of the stash that came with my m+

It's cedar but the grain is nice and it's got a really interesting blond section through one of the corners. Not a vape per se but essential for my vaoe set up

coolbreeze

If I could figure out how post pictures I'd post a picture of the stash that came with my m+

It's cedar but the grain is nice and it's got a really interesting blond section through one of the corners. Not a vape per se but essential for my vaoe set up
Use a free image host (https://imgbb.com/upload) and paste the url of the uploaded image into the 'insert image' form on the toolbar. From there it appears in the page with resizing, etc, tools.

Top Bottom