• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Venus Apollo

Lozo

I really like my Apollo 2 / 50W version too, my unit has no vibration feedback though, at the time my first purchase developed a fault and was replaced very promptly with this one; I was informed that no parts were available at the time but I don't mind the lack of buzzes at all. I wanted to ask other Apollo users if their heating module moves around at all, mine wiggles around a few mm but once the glass tube contacts the bowl sitting on this wobbly heating module it's solid......just kinda bothers me and I'm tempted to undo the base and see what's what, but if it ain't broke....

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I’ve been enjoying the Apollo for years! :tup: I like it so much I got the 2 years ago too! :D A lot of times I’ll rock them both at the same time with a double 18mm glass adapter. :rockon:I have a tip for the newer users though, just my opinion here of course. I NEVER hit my Apollo’s through the tube direct. I like the heat turned up maybe to 8 on the 1 and 5 on the 2. I have an @Ratchett silicone adapter that fits in the top of the glass tube with a silicone whip about 8 in long connected to a 18mm glass whip adapter. Then the glass i’m in the mood for. The halogen heat is so clean a hit, consistently! Like herbie for those who are lucky enough to know!:brow:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I really never got a chance to fully enjoy the Venus when I had a loaner for a few months, but I'm anxious to try one again once I have access to some higher tech 3D printing technology.

I've got a few REALLY cool ideas for this vape, as soon as I get the proper machinery in the studio to start beta-testing the designs :science:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I wanted to ask other Apollo users if their heating module moves around at all, mine wiggles around a few mm but once the glass tube contacts the bowl sitting on this wobbly heating module it's solid......just kinda bothers me and I'm tempted to undo the base and see what's what, but if it ain't broke....

Mine was wiggling too like you describe, i pushed it a little too much (to see if it was going to break) and it got loose, it came off but it is only a shell for the bulb, no connections there
It is kept in place with some ceramic material so if you push it will get completely loose too. i was told to send it in for repair but i prefer it like this, this way it is way easier to access halogen bulb and functioning isn’t affected, only pay attention to put apollo upside down when there is no bowl/stem inserted

vapognak

I really never got a chance to fully enjoy the Venus when I had a loaner for a few months, but I'm anxious to try one again once I have access to some higher tech 3D printing technology.

I've got a few REALLY cool ideas for this vape, as soon as I get the proper machinery in the studio to start beta-testing the designs :science:
Very exiting news for me, I'd love any connector for this vape if possible.

I'm currently using a runt mouthpiece but it's a bit ugly :D
aporunt.jpg

But maybe you already offer a connector for it?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
But maybe you already offer a connector for it?

Sadly nothing yet. But I already have about half a dozen ideas cooked up in my mind for this vape as soon as I have some high-temp FDA compliant materials in stock which would be up to the task (as usual I take material safety extremely seriously, I won't sell anything I wouldn't use personally)

Right now we're leading into the busy holiday season where I have hardly enough time to keep up with orders, so R&D time has been cut back drastically. Hopefully next spring I'll be able to play with some new machinery and materials in the studio.............

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Half a dozen sounds fantastic!
Keep the good job, I'm a long time customer.

Happy to hear it! For sure I have far more ideas than I have time/$$ to build. I keep adding more and more 3D printers to the farm to keep up with volume, which is starting to help. I feel like I'm starting to make headway in the production side of things which is why some of you may have noticed an increase in the number of new products I've been publishing lately (trying to get back to one a week at least)

Hopefully by next summer I'll be working with some new high-temp FDA compliant materials which will enable me to produce a variety of designs I cannot currently affordably produce.

Fission

Help! I have the original model of the apollo, and I've accidentally turned the vape onto "stealth mode" or whatever version of that is on the original apollo, and I can't find my manual to remember how to turn this off. It turns off nearly all vibrations and lights, so I can't figure out what power level I am on. I know that you transition into the "menu" by doing some certain input after the initial hold of boost to power the device on, but I can't remember what that input is.

If anyone could assist who maybe has their manual from the original run of the apollo, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I actually was able to find some info by searching through the early posts in the thread, and turn the vibrations back on. In other news, my original apollo is still going strong for me!

Last edited:

kysyjä

They never answered to me :/ I still need new glass tubes, coz the last one is in use right now..
But recently I succefully changed Apollos ceramic bulb socket after 2year of hc use.
I was suprised how ''easy'' it was to replace the socket, I buyed 12 ceramic sockets and only 4 fitted good to bulb housing.
And Apollo is still the best device what I have tested this far. Long live Apollo! :D I hope that someday villekille walks from shadows and try to bring this company back...

Top Bottom