The Toad from Morwood

attackpoints

Yay new Toad owners! I'll puff mine tonight in celebration. It's such a fun device to get to know.

IMG-20230526-000154.jpg

TOAD69 in its new environment:D...it is said that "Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre".

The device is superb, combining simplicity, sobriety, efficiency and quality.
I'm pleasantly surprised by its performance : the low heater is already very efficient, and it heats evenly and quickly.

A relationship develops quite quickly with the device, there is the ritual and an exciting learning curve.
I've already made a few very promising bowls!

Feel like this toad especially suits you!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
IMG-20230526-000154.jpg

TOAD69 in its new environment:D...it is said that "Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre".

The device is superb, combining simplicity, sobriety, efficiency and quality.
I'm pleasantly surprised by its performance : the low heater is already very efficient, and it heats evenly and quickly.

A relationship develops quite quickly with the device, there is the ritual and an exciting learning curve.
I've already made a few very promising bowls!
Congrats and enjoy the new Toad, it looks magnificent! My toad is almost always found on the lovely leather deskmat/stem stand that you made me so that it is easy to use as my go-to device when I'm at my desk :)

Duba

Accessory Maker
So happy for you ! 💚
Thank you, i enjoy it all days!
Devilishly beautiful ... as is that picture ... what kind of tree is that ? ... at first glance it looks like the full color Toad on a black & white "Tree from Hell" photo ... there's almost no color anywhere ... georgeous shot and georgeous Toad ...
Thank you! It's an old stump with some beautiful mushrooms on it.
Feel like this toad especially suits you!
In any case, it was obvious as soon as I saw it. As I was 1st choice, it didn't escape to me.
My toad is almost always found on the lovely leather deskmat/stem stand that you made me so that it is easy to use as my go-to device when I'm at my desk :)
🙏 I'm glad to hear that! thank you.
Good lord that is gorgeous! I just got on the waitlist today so I’ll be joining y’all in Toad-land in 12+ months. :)
It was 18 months for me and i registered early on the list.

IMG-20230526-133240.jpg

fangorn

Holy fuck though… those special edition toads that just went up on lottery…. Nearly fell out of my chair.

And I almost cried...

it looks like a hybrid between the Nomad 1 and the Toad.... I absolutely love it...
I promised myself not to participate in the lottery but I just can't resist...

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Good lord that is gorgeous! I just got on the waitlist today so I’ll be joining y’all in Toad-land in 12+ months. :)

Thanks. I've had it over a year now, and it has been many places with me, so it has a few scratches. But I love it.

Been using it a lot more than my nomad even, but it's probably mainly because this Toad is harder to damage aesthetically, so I'm less worried about putting it in a pocket while I'm out and about.

It was from the first run of the Toads and I loved this one. It was my first pick in the lottery, and I got my first pick! I was sooo happy :rockon:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I'm totally in love with TOAD #095 – Kanji in Boxwood especially with that Blackwood stem and glowing blue button but $995 CAD killed any thought in my head unfortunately ... just signed a contract on new roofs for the house and garage 😞 ... Toads are no longer the low cost alternative ... still would be worth every penny though ...

good luck to everyone else ...

Sad Bubbles GIF

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I'm totally in love with TOAD #095 – Kanji in Boxwood especially with that Blackwood stem and glowing blue button but $995 CAD killed any thought in my head unfortunately ... just signed a contract on new roofs for the house and garage 😞 ... Toads are no longer the low cost alternative ... still would be worth every penny though ...

good luck to everyone else ...

Sad Bubbles GIF
Regular Toads are definitely still “low cost” (lol) but these specifically are special edition ones, and it’s including the price of the case, and the wooden stem which are add-ons when you order a regular Toad.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Over a year in with my Toad in hand, and my love for this device hasn’t wavered one bit. The performance that this little number puts out absolutely cannot be understated.

Cruising through the Rockies at the moment, this will be the 6th trip through these beautiful rocks that this Toad has seen this past year, but the first time I felt compelled to take a picture.

And a couple more:

Last edited:
Top Bottom