• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Toad from Morwood

Arawfish

Green Thumb
@xtraclipsforxtrashit this is the Northern part of the Shuswap, looking down on Copper Island, which is part of the local provincial park in my area. Most of my pictures of the Toad are taken within this region. With all it’s beautiful hikes and waterfalls! Waiting on some extensive time off work so I can venture North into the Yukon and NWT with this thing.

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Patiently waiting for my Toad batch 2 #20 but the wait is killing me! I'm debating if I should use it when it arrives or stash it in a safe and put it in my will for my kids to fight over at this point ;)
Batch 2 #17 here, patiently waiting but very excited! Looking forward to carrying the Toad in my pocket.

I have other artisan portables like the FW7 or Tetra, but I can easily see the Toad becoming my new go-to.

Hopefully not too much longer!

im not a robot

i got myself on this waitlist, feeling quite excited about it too, i meant to for a long time.
what kept me from signing up earlier has mostly been my ignorance (fear) of unregulated devices & how to use them - but i think i can figure it out, hopefully without burning the house down. in any case, off combustion for a good while now & time to get acquainted with this pocket of the vape universe. are there benefits to unregulated vs regulated heaters somebody would like to explain to me? just curious..

dynavap still has a place for the joint-nostalgic moments for me, but i have mostly been rotating woodscents & fw7, both of which i love for different reasons. but the toad will be on a different plain of collector's items for me. i am curious how this will impact the way i will use it, if at all. i know there has been picture proof of toads in the wild in this thread, but surely there must be toads afraid to leave the house as well. i know nothing about unregulated heaters, but some about art, and i think the value of the toad is really really good. there are some truly gorgeous ones out there already, (envious) congrats to all those lucky owners, and i am really excited to see how they will evolve. cant wait. but only just started to :).

maxresdefault.jpg

Vaporware

Welcome to the wait! I know it can be hard, but the bonus you get for it is that Dan keeps getting better as an artist and finding new refinements that make each batch even better than the last. :)

I wouldn’t worry about burning the house down unless you plan to do something crazy with it like wire it to the wall. :lol:

You should notice a drop off in performance well before the battery is low enough to damage it, and you can still check the voltage in the beginning to verify that it’s at a good level. I thought this would be a real concern, but I haven’t seen anyone too worried about it in practice because the performance drop is so clear and at a very safe voltage.

Society will be split in two in the future - those with a toad and those without.

Basketball Ok GIF by Malcolm France

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Patiently waiting for my Toad batch 2 #20 but the wait is killing me!

Batch 2 #17 here, patiently waiting but very excited!

Batch 2 Toads are all going out in the next week. Your patience is definitely appreciated! It's been too long for this batch. Batch 3 will be coming shortly after.

I've been stuck working through the beast that was Nomad II batch 1, but now that it's finally done and shipped (woop!), I can work on getting a more predictable routine going.

@im not a robot , Glad to have you aboard!

Onits

Batch 2 Toads are all going out in the next week. Your patience is definitely appreciated! It's been too long for this batch. Batch 3 will be coming shortly after.

I've been stuck working through the beast that was Nomad II batch 1, but now that it's finally done and shipped (woop!), I can work on getting a more predictable routine going.

@im not a robot , Glad to have you aboard!
Enjoying the ride! 😎🥸🤓

seriousTone

@xtraclipsforxtrashit this is the Northern part of the Shuswap, looking down on Copper Island, which is part of the local provincial park in my area. Most of my pictures of the Toad are taken within this region. With all it’s beautiful hikes and waterfalls! Waiting on some extensive time off work so I can venture North into the Yukon and NWT with this thing.
Nice! Looks fantastic and similar to where I am in Northwest Montana by Glacier.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Just heard from Dan that I'm still about 100 names down the list ... guess I still have a couple of years to go ... so I'll be that much older and wiser on that beautiful day when my Toad arrives ... Thanks Dan for your tireless effort.

goldfinger

Does anyone have any insight regarding how hard this vape hits? I have a Mighty+, and was hoping for something a bit heavier than that. I love the design, but was wondering how the performance lines up against something like a Tinymight or Minivap.

goldfinger,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone have any insight regarding how hard this vape hits? I have a Mighty+, and was hoping for something a bit heavier than that. I love the design, but was wondering how the performance lines up against something like a Tinymight or Minivap.

This is going to hit harder than the mighty, because it is pure convection on demand, fully unregulated, so it can extract at higher temperature and also more effective at lower temperature, but it will be full manual control (no digital regulation)... Also very different from MiniVap, so much so that I'm not even sure a comparison makes sense, especially not here in the toad thread... TM is absolutely more comparable though with similar style heater that is larger and has regulation with analog power temp control dial, and being a bit more artisan, though it is much more mass produced than the toad and much easier to buy right away lol

goldfinger

This is going to hit harder than the mighty, because it is pure convection on demand, fully unregulated, so it can extract at higher temperature and also more effective at lower temperature, but it will be full manual control (no digital regulation)... Also very different from MiniVap, so much so that I'm not even sure a comparison makes sense, especially not here in the toad thread... TM is absolutely more comparable though with similar style heater that is larger and has regulation with analog power temp control dial, and being a bit more artisan, though it is much more mass produced than the toad and much easier to buy right away lol
That makes sense. So the long you press the ol' button, the hotter it gets.

datayoda

I have 2 TM and LOVE them. As soon as I get my #20 Toad I can give you a quick unprofessional review

Top Bottom