The Toad from Morwood

fangorn

Nice, I'm trying to be quick to decide myself for a change, feel free to hit me up with your picks if you want to help me finalize lol

I'm going to be on the road all day and part of the night (to join the in-laws) ... so I made my choices quickly, late at night ... but I know I made the good choices ... unfortunately I am not the only one to choose ahah ... and I know that I will not have my first choices ... but I would love to buy my first 3 choices ... not a single eh, the 3 ahahaha
(1: 22/2: 26/3: 23/4: 21/5: 19)

Either way, I like this process ... Thanks to @Dan Morrison !
and it's a wonderful Christmas present to have been able to see this lot, vote ... and wait!
the excitement associated with this expectation is precious!

I'm going to have lots of toads in my daydreams at the wheel !!

good vote to all, good preparation for Christmas to all and ... good vaping !!

attackpoints

The rest of batch 1 was supposed to go out last week, but power outages delayed that. This week was a bit of a crapshoot, so the rest are scheduled to go out just after Christmas, along with more Nomad IIs.

This 2nd batch was mostly made at the same time that I made batch 1, just been slowly finishing them up as I have time. A batch of 10 this round.

@games-loaves0t - On page 18 there are some user reviews if you missed em! Any questions just ask.

Here are the Toads in this batch!

You can reference the imgur album if you want to see the unit numbers (quality may be bad on mobile):

View attachment 15449View attachment 15450View attachment 15451View attachment 15452View attachment 15453View attachment 15454View attachment 15455View attachment 15456View attachment 15457View attachment 15458
Wow these do not disappoint! 20, 22, and 26 are my favorite. That smoking Toad is pretty charming. But oooh that orange button on #20.

oh my oh my oh my what a beautiful surprise!! every time I see pictures of your work, Dan, the time I'm happy to wait for a toad goes exponential. there are only two in that list I don't like as much and I would still stare at it all day lol
Happy Holidays everyone!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
0-E3-D2-DAE-54-F5-40-A4-96-CF-7-D751-A0-FDB03.jpg
268-B0-C91-F3-AA-404-A-A9-F5-1-EB914-BC69-E2.png

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
#26 was my top pick. I f’n love that little toad chillin with his pipe.

That one is just too cute, hope you get it, though we all want, need that little toad in our lives, @Dan Morrison I'm sure we would all be buying prints if possible...

I thought that one might be popular. No mushrooms for you this time. :-) Although the #19 reminds me of cannabis trichomes.

Yeah I think it's popularity is why I will rank it lower in mine, even though I would take it in a heartbeat lol Yeah I think number 19 also does look a little mushroomy, at first I thought it was cactus, but seems to be some sort of like little spore thing??

I'm going to be on the road all day and part of the night (to join the in-laws) ... so I made my choices quickly, late at night ... but I know I made the good choices ... unfortunately I am not the only one to choose ahah ... and I know that I will not have my first choices ... but I would love to buy my first 3 choices ... not a single eh, the 3 ahahaha
(1: 22/2: 26/3: 23/4: 21/5: 19)

Ah yeah good plan, I figured that lichen theme one might also be pretty popular... It even has the two tone lichen button! Good luck

Either way, I like this process ... Thanks to @Dan Morrison !
and it's a wonderful Christmas present to have been able to see this lot, vote ... and wait!
the excitement associated with this expectation is precious!

Totally, I think most of us agree, this process is pretty fantastic actually, and the whole experience may be more fun than even using the product possibly haha

21 ❤️ OkinToad please be mine.

Nice, I feel like you must be high on the list, that one is classy AF :cool:

Hahaha thank you for that @invertedisdead, we were all thinking it, if we are in the pokéknow

This one gives me cat bus vibes from "My Neighbor Totoro"

Haha what I actually really like about that one, is that the button looks like the eye and the white part is like the shape of an elephant ear with a trunk? Gives me the mammoth vibes, and I like how it wraps around the side and back to be even more special...

Wow these do not disappoint! 20, 22, and 26 are my favorite. That smoking Toad is pretty charming. But oooh that orange button on #20.

Right?! Yeah I am feeling some temptation for that crazy colorful one with the orange, very modern art style...

However I'm nearly settled on my list, for me the easy number one is actually 018 :whoa: for the simple style and colors used I think, I am not ranked too high on the list however being a late addition, so we'll see if I can score it... My next choices of the Toad Time and OG Okin seem likely to be chosen by others ahead of me, so I'm just figuring out the order between them and all black 017 and yellow/black toad kanji 024... Though yes 020 is still a bit tempting to include since I know toad time and brown okin likely to be taken before me anyway!

The truth is you can't go wrong with any of them, and you are not committed either way, seems a lot of people end up with near top choices, perhaps even being one of the last to pick, but so then you get the option to buy that one left or you can choose to jump into the next batch and this one will go up for sale via raffle to those in the wait list who are interested (at least that is what happened with the first batch, there was one plainer blue one left at the end that no one had wanted for whatever reason ultimately, so we were emailed that we could choose to get a chance to buy it, I think a lot of people were interested and there was a big lottery but someone won and was able to jump into the first batch!) Dan is still experimenting with all of this process stuff, so we'll see if it goes the same way, if there are any left at all in the second batch... Fun fun fun :tup:

Last edited:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
@Dan Morrison You’re killing me over here. Thought I was def in the first 15, so was totally excited until I missed it. Then I counted and discovered I was just inside the first 30, so got totally excited for the second drop... except there are only 20 this round. Like, dude.

(Loving the toads on the Toads, btw. Cheesy cool meta, which everyone knows is the only kind.)

cx714,

fangorn

However I'm nearly settled on my list, for me the easy number one is actually 018 :whoa: for the simple style and colors used I think, I am not ranked too high on the list however being a late addition, so we'll see if I can score it... My next choices of the Toad Time and OG Okin seem likely to be chosen by others ahead of me, so I'm just figuring out the order between them and all black 017 and yellow/black toad kanji 024... Though yes 020 is still a bit tempting to include since I know toad time and brown okin likely to be taken before me anyway!

haha ...
if you think about it like that you will go insane !!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yes it should. I’m unable to report the thread to the mods, or I’m stupid and can’t see the button aha.
You can't report threads, just posts in a thread. So in this case you can just report the latest (or any) post in the thread to alert the mods.

I've moved the thread out of unreleased now (despite not getting my Toad yet).

:peace:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
You can't report threads, just posts in a thread. So in this case you can just report the latest (or any) post in the thread to alert the mods.

I've moved the thread out of unreleased now (despite not getting my Toad yet).

:peace:
Ahhh that’s how it’s done.

Arawfish,
Top Bottom