The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
w00t!
Green-Puprle.jpg

Can't wait to try this out!
incredible hulk GIF

TedJones

It’s great how you can put this on just about anything. Got this stem a bit ago with the TA but have found the Tempest works a bit better with it. Still favor the MH stems though :rockon:
shipping to U.S California is
Last round, mine took about 2 weeks to my door..

Don’t forget about the Tempest shipping thread when ya’ll get those tracking numbers! 📬

KindBuddyBud

Just picked up my first j hook to go with as well
Haha I liked this post but especially because the mention of the j hook, then I saw @coolbreeze like it as well 😂. Why you might be asking @Octavia, ahh The J hook thread. Laughed even more haha. After u get the j hook in and fall in love with it we’ll see you over there. And nobody mention Oregon glass blowers please 🙏 wait…?

kitemaaaan420

Hi @Brenyo, will the Reload and Wand adapter also be available from resellers like Verdampftnochmal? I remember that the Tempest itself was supposed to hit the resellers some weeks after the pre-sale, is this information still accurate?

As an alternative I am considering shipping to Spain from the madheaters UK site, but the details of the shipping policy (no guarantee that the package will pass customs) are a bit scary. Does anyone have any experience with this particular issue?

Last edited:
kitemaaaan420,

ahm123

Haha I liked this post but especially because the mention of the j hook, then I saw @coolbreeze like it as well 😂. Why you might be asking @Octavia, ahh The J hook thread. Laughed even more haha. After u get the j hook in and fall in love with it we’ll see you over there. And nobody mention Oregon glass blowers please 🙏 wait…?
you guys got me wanting to buy one to use with the tempest. is it pretty awesome? can you sip on it or is it more ideal as a one hitter/bong type experience? also, is the new mh glass adapter needed to work with this?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does anybody prefer the SIC balls over the zirconium for general use on the stem? The impression I get is that a lot of people like the glass balls on glass because they respond faster? So far I only have the zirconium balls and have been using them in all cases so I obviously have no personal experience with any of the other options. I have some SIC balls on the order, but I'm thinking about adding or swapping out glass for the head I ordered.
And BTW, here is the shipping thread link for anyone who wants it... https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/madheaters-shipping-thread.54686/page-3

DoubleM&M

I folks, I have made my purchase from de EU site to Portugal, purple tempest with a black heat shield, a ball screen and a purple reload, placed my order 23:25, and my order number is 1113. This is my third vape, the first one was a crafty plus, then the new M7 with the wand plus the XL tip. Following this tread for a while, and now exited for the delivery to have a session with it, I hope i can have a sip session.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I’ll probably join that thread sooner than my spouse would probably like 😅. Ooh OGB’s stuff looks nice, but a little plainer than I prefer! I’m hoping it satisfies my itch for a glass piece without having to deal with the water afterwards.

you guys got me wanting to buy one to use with the tempest. is it pretty awesome? can you sip on it or is it more ideal as a one hitter/bong type experience? also, is the new mh glass adapter needed to work with this?
My understanding is a j hook basically adds more cooling than a stem could and doesn’t have water to muddy the taste. My hope is to sip on it, but also have enough cooling to get a bigger rip than I normally would take natively. I started my weed journey with a spoon pipe, so trying to find something that fits the niche that’ll work with my devices.

Some hooks can work natively, I believe they make some with 10mm joints (fits the tempest/dynavap stems), and others with 8mm joints (fits the tempest head itself), but many use the more common 14 or 18mm joints and those will require an adapter or 2

Oden

I'm quite disappointed for a friend who wanted to order an entirely raw tempest, but it's already sold out.

I'm happy, I ordered from the first day for my part.
But even here people said that there would be no stock problem, but that is already the case after the second day 🤦🏻
Finally my friend no longer wants to buy because he doesn't want the anodized color which is less durable than the all silver version.
He's going to miss something big in my opinion, but I can understand his disappointment.

Oden,
  • Sad
Reactions: Brenyo

Datoneguy

This vape is such a tease. Been looking to get Raw Ti with a blue heatshield. Can get a raw ti but not with a blue heatshield, but I can do a blue tempest with a blue heatshield lol. Struggle is real lol. Debating on it but likely gonna wait till the raw ti and blue heatshield is available. Patience is a virtue lol.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This vape is such a tease. Been looking to get Raw Ti with a blue heatshield. Can get a raw ti but not with a blue heatshield, but I can do a blue tempest with a blue heatshield lol. Struggle is real lol. Debating on it but likely gonna wait till the raw ti and blue heatshield is available. Patience is a virtue lol.
I have the opposite color choice, and I do like its appearance a lot.
Temp.jpg

ondemander

This has been a looong time coming but finally ordered. Looking forward to try it finally. I hope the stock zirc balls are good for my style of vaping.

HashOnMyMind

Finally ordered and am super hyped! :leaf:
My only concern is, i thought it came with a ball retention screen and normal screens but if i understand it now, it doesnt come with a spare ball screen?
Hopefully i wont loose it and they are up for grabs for a while in the future.
I might get a wand next but im a torch guy for now so i hope that works well also.

Such a cool device, i wish Brenyo the best and hope my Dynas are ready for some well deserved vacation! :clap:

mcscruffy

Should I pickup a wooden sleeve? My hands handle heat pretty well so I’m not too concerned with being overwhelmed by Ti stem
I have never had a heat problem with the Ti stem heading into 9 months with it. It got pretty warm when I did multiple bowls back to back but never what I would consider hot and certainly not too hot. Heat tolerance is relative, of course, but I think most won't have an issue with it even for a couple chain bowls.

The Ti stem is my preference tbh. I love the look, the premium feel, the clicky sound of the parts coming together, and the additional grip the vent slots of the Ti sleeve provide (this is a bigger positive than most have drawn attention to... You are handling something with a very hot exposed piece and it's good to always feel in control).

Deluecks

@Brenyo

Congrats to the successful Pre-Order ;) I ordered my on the first day via the EU Site. As I choose Bank transfer I receive account informations where to send the amount to and I am a bit frightened cause your EU Partner sits in Croatia and the Bank Account I should transfer the payment to sits in Lithuania with BIC: REVOLT21.

Can you confirm that this Bank Account is correct?

Just to go sure everything is alright and my Tempest will reach Germany for future pleasure. Am looking forward to try it first time, love the design and all the engineering in it.

Cheers
Deluecks

Deluecks,
Top Bottom