The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo, yesterday I tried to order the beta kit, but the Netherlands is not listed.
I can’t receive payments from the Netherlands anymore due to VISA limitations with my new payment provider. It’s the only country I can’t offer shipping to on the payment side :( However, since it’s not live yet, I’ll put it back for a few days and hope they won’t notice. In the future, I can only accept bank transfers from there through a custom order.

@Brenyo now that I have preordered the tempest kit I would like to print a version of the cleaning container I saw earlier in this thread but the .stl is not available anymore would it be possible to get this .stl file to print a cleaning container for my tempest before it arrives? I see you have shared the wand stand also with the community.
It will start leaking after a while, I couldn’t fix it unfortunately. It needs a watertight filament which is very hard to print like PP.
I forgot to add a couple of things to my order, any way I can add those to my main order without paying extra postage? Cheers!
Please send an email or PM with what else you’d like. I’ll get to it in a day or two once I’m finished with the 100s of emails… :D

The full titanium model is sold out. Will additional stock be opened for the titanium heat shield version? (UK site, USA buyer)
I’ve put up some more now, it’s crazy how fast they sold out :o

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
So do i understand correctly that if i want the beta upgrade kit i have to order it on the UK site?
Is there any way that i could order it there but make the payment on the EU account number (since my bank charges me extra for international payments)?

I'm not in a hurry tbh and since i suspect you are quite busy at the moment @Brenyo i am happy to wait out a few days until you worked your way thru these initial orders but that raises the concern that there might not be beta upgrade kits left if i wait a few days/a week before ordering?
Surely don't want to miss out on the upgrade parts so don't want to wait too long oc.

Another question: i don't see Belgium in the list of delivery countries on the EU site. Does that mean there's a problem shipping there or can/will it be added eventually?

btw: congrats @Brenyo on the launch of the pre-orders and the EU site! Best of luck in getting everything packed and shipped out!
Again: i'm happy to wait a couple of days so things can settle down a bit for you first (after all i got my beta that serves me well!) so no stress in getting 'my issues' fixed/ my questions answered.

One last thing: Daaaang, this thread is set on FIRE! :o
Feels almost illegal on a "combustion free" site!
🔥🧨❤️‍🔥🔥

It will explode once people are getting their orders in!!
Here's to hoping y'all like it as much as i (and a lot of 'beta' owners) do!
Good times a coming!!

Vapemat

Please send an email or PM with what else you’d like. I’ll get to it in a day or two once I’m finished with the 100s of emails… :D
Hey, I also sent you a PM because I also forgot to add something to the basket. 😅 Please check your messages when you have time ✌🏻

Vapemat,
Reactions: Brenyo

Clp2k

When ordering via the EU site via bank transfer: does the money still have to be transferred to a UK account? Or where is the account located?

Clp2k,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So do i understand correctly that if i want the beta upgrade kit i have to order it on the UK site?
Is there any way that i could order it there but make the payment on the EU account number (since my bank charges me extra for international payments)?

Another question: i don't see Belgium in the list of delivery countries on the EU site. Does that mean there's a problem shipping there or can/will it be added eventually?
Yes it’s only available on the UK site.
The EU site is a reseller, so that’s not possible unfortunately. I’d recommend using Wise, there is a guide on the website or making a Revolut account.

Belgium might be available later next week.

When ordering via the EU site via bank transfer: does the money still have to be transferred to a UK account? Or where is the account located?

It’s an EU account, there is a bank transfer link on the bottom of the page

Vapoz

Thank you @Brenyo I just ordered the beta upgrade kit that will be send to the Netherlands. Now I'm gonna put an order on the EU site. There will no problems paying with CC.

Vapoz,
Reactions: Brenyo

Strolling&Rolling

I think I was probably the very last person to buy the Beta back at the start of the year, big fan BTW, do you think I'd notice much of a difference to the final product now?

I'm tempted to buy a 2nd but not sure if would be overkill and maybe I should just buy the Beta upgrade kit instead?

Other than the calibrated discs would performance be changed a whole lot?

Strolling&Rolling,
Wand strategy? Wanting one hit extraction. I want to vape the most amount of flower in the least amount of time haha

humbuckers,

Crome

Hello!
I could use some help.
How long the preorder lasts and when will be the missing countries ( Austria ) available on the EU site?
I cant ship it to Austria now but I got a friend in Hungary who could send it to me if I order it to him.
The question is which is faster and how long the stock lasts?
I know that you guys have enough to do now but im trying to find a solution.
Thanks in advance

Crome,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Other than the calibrated discs would performance be changed a whole lot?
No, it’s the same performance.

Hello!
I could use some help.
How long the preorder lasts and when will be the missing countries ( Austria ) available on the EU site?
I cant ship it to Austria now but I got a friend in Hungary who could send it to me if I order it to him.
The question is which is faster and how long the stock lasts?
I know that you guys have enough to do now but im trying to find a solution.
Thanks in advance
Unfortunately, I can’t answer either of your questions at the moment. We are working on the shipping, and it might be available next week. I’d recommend placing an order with a bank transfer to your friend’s address and not paying until I have a definite answer for you. In that case, you can move forward with shipping either to Hungary or change the address to Austria.

The pre-order will last until I ship most orders or there is no stock left

grognard3r

I have not yet hit a full Tempest Bowl. Half bowls exclusively for me so far. I find it the perfect amount for a big hit or a couple smaller ones. YMMV

That makes my half again estimate pretty good. :cool:

Half a Tempest bowl is a sledgehammer for me, too, and I have a high California cannabis tolerance.

For those of you who scored a Tempest, congratulations! I am looking forward to reading about your Tempest revelations here.

For me, it's my vape of choice. The only time other vapes get used is if I am cleaning/soaking my Tempest in ISO and/or drying it.

Enjoy the pre-arrival joy! Give your current favorite vape some love because once your Tempest arrives, it will most likely grow lonely. I imagine the pre Xmas joy of a child looking at a wrapped gift under the tree, knowing it will be opened soon.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I may be asking an obvious question, but will the Tempest in all color variations and with all accessories plus the Reload continue to be available after the pre-sale period (e.g., in six months)?

It’s very unlikely, there are only a few hundred left. :( Unless the new batch is ready by then, which based on past experience, it likely won’t be.

Crome

No, it’s the same performance.

Unfortunately, I can’t answer either of your questions at the moment. We are working on the shipping, and it might be available next week. I’d recommend placing an order with a bank transfer to your friend’s address and not paying until I have a definite answer for you. In that case, you can move forward with shipping either to Hungary or change the address to Austria.

The pre-order will last until I ship most orders or there is no stock left
Actually thats a great advice, thank you!
Btw; " Zirconia balls within the head " this part is missing from the EU site at the " Whats included " part.

Crome,
Reactions: cybrguy
Top Bottom