The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

RedZep

I'm gonna need a black tempest and an ebony sleeve for my raw beta unit :)

Just messing around and thought I would share my tempest workflow.
You ought to make more to sell to us. I'm sure you would get quite a few buyers once Tempest is in full swing. Anyone who has used it knows it's going to achieve a large user base. Great vape to produce third party products for.

RedeyeDezign

Accessory Maker
You ought to make more to sell to us. I'm sure you would get quite a few buyers once Tempest is in full swing. Anyone who has used it knows it's going to achieve a large user base. Great vape to produce third party products for.
I'm hoping to do just that! I'm not sure if this is the final design though.

Any input would be helpful, but I dont want to take up any space in this thread, so please dm me if you have ideas/suggestions. Thanks!

Mrgreenthumb

No, just the kits for now.
Damn :( Imma wait for that tip and cap to release then so I can toss it on my revolve gen 2 w wooden stem!! btw I went to leave review on my stem and the review section was gone? Wanted to leave review since revolve 2 is dope. Forgot to ask is there going to be larger bowl options available like the anvil?

Mrgreenthumb,

bellona0544

Oof, all of those colors are gorgeous! This thing is gonna be insanely customizable at launch and I imagine even more color schemes could come. It would be cool to see, like, limited edition anodized ones, like pride flag colors during June, or the 2026 World Cup winning team's flag colors.

bellona0544,
Reactions: RedZep

dtrdrk

two more questions still:

- you say the beta units will be between matt and polished finish. Will the final product allow us to pick between matt and polished, or will it be the same finish as the beta (for the raw titanium)

- when using a diy induction heater like mine (120w), how long would i have to expect heat up times to be?
Its around 50s on the wand right? Any chance of going faster than that with a stronger induction coil?

dtrdrk,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Forgot to ask is there going to be larger bowl options available like the anvil?
If there's enough demand it's possible.

Will the final product allow us to pick between matt and polished, or will it be the same finish as the beta (for the raw titanium)
It will be the same finish, there will be no option

- when using a diy induction heater like mine (120w), how long would i have to expect heat up times to be?
About 27-30s

Its around 50s on the wand right? Any chance of going faster than that with a stronger induction coil?
There are 2 methods with the wand, with the quicker heat-up you have to keep an eye on it until it's heating (blinking led) which takes about 32-38s depending on the ball material etc. The only indicator that it's ready unless you keep an eye on the VI is that it will become a solid red light and it keeps heating slowly for 10-15 seconds longer so you can combust.

With the slower heat where you wait for the Time over message it's about 45-50s and the IH will not heat any longer so you can't combust.

It can be even quicker with a more powerful IH, but it might create other problems as it takes time until the heat evens out through the cap.

Last edited:

RedZep

The bowls perfect as it is , I wouldn’t need a bigger bowl.
I would buy it. I'm loving the half bowl setting ATM for perfect DTL single hits. But I would rock a bigger bowl sometimes for joint puffs. Why not.

I'm not desperately waiting for it though. I'm satisfied as hell with the performance with the two bowl sizes.

Top Bottom