The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Nice. All this talk of WPA's just made me realize I have a BB3 Dynavap stem in my drawer. I'll try all glass j-hook set up tonight. It's not ideal as bb3 is a 10mm WPA, so airflow will be affected some. But should still be interesting.

If it helps I had crazy high expectations of Tempest, but it turned out better than my imagination. So no need for fear there I think.
*smiling* while I have grown to enjoy your tests and reviews, I'm going to reserve judgment until its in my hands :)

VapingYogi,
Reactions: RedZep

TankeyPankey

I see that the Mad Heaters holiday deal is up with 20% off the whole site for the month of November. I'm assuming this will not apply to the Tempest?

TankeyPankey,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, it probably won't be shipping in November, but the preorder window may open in November. @Brenyo will have to tell us if this sale would apply. I think he said the preorder price will already be reduced. The price on the current tempest page is already reduced by 10%.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@Brenyo When one considers all the time, energy and resources that have gone into the Tempest’s development over the past years it truly boggles the mind. Add in the endless stream of questions answered clearly and concisely in a timely manner over that period is certainly indicative of your dedication to this project and your customers.

It’s really not difficult to believe that every Tempest vape is going to be a top shelf product right out of the gate. Hats off to you for your total commitment to this project.

Question: Is the below color combo rendering a potential for a future release? Love the contrast.
Silver-on-purple.png

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That's a great combo and would probably be my first choice. If it isn't available, a blue base color with that silver sleeve becomes my first choice. :love:
That would match my reload.

DrGanjj

Just my luck. Finally ordered a revolve and reload last night, only to see the sale today. Think they'd refund me the difference?

DrGanjj,
Reactions: cybrguy

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I see that the Mad Heaters holiday deal is up with 20% off the whole site for the month of November. I'm assuming this will not apply to the Tempest?
No it won’t apply to the Tempest
@Brenyo When one considers all the time, energy and resources that have gone into the Tempest’s development over the past years it truly boggles the mind. Add in the endless stream of questions answered clearly and concisely in a timely manner over that period is certainly indicative of your dedication to this project and your customers.
Thanks, really appreciate the kind words :tup:
Question: Is the below color combo rendering a potential for a future release? Love the contrast.
Yes, it’s very likely. I’m getting new purple and green (less much less yellow) samples. The colors on the website are still the planned ones, the hue might be a bit different but I’ll update it as soon as I know.

Fingers crossed this is still planned
Yes

Seinen

No it won’t apply to the Tempest

Thanks, really appreciate the kind words :tup:

Yes, it’s very likely. I’m getting new purple and green (less much less yellow) samples. The colors on the website are still the planned ones, the hue might be a bit different but I’ll update it as soon as I know.

Yes
The last purple we saw, the anodized one was incredible.
But I guess it wasn't really the same purple as the purple Reload hence the new purple samples ?

Seinen,

TankeyPankey

@Brenyo, are you still thinking about a rainbow color like you had with the Revolve? Or would that more likely be a limited release down the road?

TankeyPankey,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Love the excitement from so many people based on pictures and little reviews. The word is not even really out there either, so I’m interested to see what happens release day , actually, even pre-orders will be interesting, I’ve never got a MAD Heaters newsletter (have signed up but only 15 October) so I don’t know its reach or frequency's, but I know the people I’m talking to about the problems they are having with their Dynavaps or Anvils that are having difficulties getting the experience they want, are really looking for what I think the Tempest is likely to be as they are finding it hard to adjust from smoking joints.

I have been refreshing the shipping tracking 10x a day. I'm guessing won't get through customs and to Chicago till next week. I haven't been this excited for a new vape or smoking accessory in a very long time. Pretty much using a dynavap for 99% of flower consumption since I got it earlier this year.

BuddBuddly,
Reactions: Timps27

harmando

I have been refreshing the shipping tracking 10x a day. I'm guessing won't get through customs and to Chicago till next week. I haven't been this excited for a new vape or smoking accessory in a very long time. Pretty much using a dynavap for 99% of flower consumption since I got it earlier this year.
Haha same! I’m states side too, Where are you located?

harmando,
Chicago, there wasn't an update today so hopefully that means it's traversing the ocean and will pop up in customs tomorrow

BuddBuddly,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Nice, I’m across the lake in Michigan! Our vapes are probably traveling together lol, all my international packages go through Chicago first.
lol all the packages I get from the states to Australia have all been through Chicago.

I was just cleaning all my Dynavaps and my Anvils... and I had them all standing up after being clean, there's like... well lets say I have the normal amount of vapcaps that any fan has... So anyway... I had this idea to make a video the day my Tempest arrives....

I'll have them all sitting there, around the Reload Gen 2, looking all shiny... and then the Tempest descends from above, surrounded in clouds like a little storm that descends onto the Reload and blows all the Dynavaps and Anvils from around the Reload off the table... then the storm starts to clear to and reveals the Tempest, sitting on top of the Reload... and then maybe a lightening bolt strikes the Tempest or something....

I am such a child... and probably spend to much time on here :p

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
The debowler. How is it meant to work? Are you meant to take it off every time to empty your bowl?

oddjobold,

garett

No tracking update since Halloween, it‘s driving me crazy. Is it still in UK, or is it at customs.
@VapingYogi how long does packages usually take to get from uk to Australia?

garett,

MDude

Last tracking update was on 1.11. It was sent out of UK but no update since then.

MDude,
Top Bottom