The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Zasquatch

Z-stems
Damn did it really happen that quick??? I was violently hitting refresh and it never flipped to add to cart

Zasquatch,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Says sold out
I know, what I mean is; they might not have dropped, but can/will in the next 25 mins. Brenyo is a busy guy, he might just be taking a poop at exactly 15:00 (my time).

read his message as: when the timer ends, they will release in the next 30 mins.

Wiggle

I know, what I mean is; they might not have dropped, but can/will in the next 25 mins. Brenyo is a busy guy, he might just be taking a poop at exactly 15:00 (my time).
I am already up, so I will be on the cope train with you, for the next 30 minutes. But it looks like we got botted out and it feels pretty shit rn ngl.

It was available just now. Add to cart. Insta sold out.

Wiggle,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So there is a slight issue, I've put up 3 of them and sold 15 :uhoh: You guys were too quick for the system I think :lol:
I'll try to ship all of them by the end of next week, but not sure how to do the 2nd drop yet. There will be about 1 week wait with those if it's happening today.

I'll wait for the color requests now and the first 3 (based on order number) will get them.

Top Bottom