The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

RedZep

I bet brenyo can't wait to release the tempest. He then won't have so many questions to answer!
He is an intelligent man. He knows questions = interest. He is still answering questions in the MadHeaters accessory thread, which is much bigger than this currently.

One day his company might be so big that it's not viable anymore. I have personnel emails from George (Dynavap) from when he first started his company, but would not be expecting them now.

Should be commended anyway. Lots of smaller vape companies than MadHeaters who don't offer anywhere near this level of communication.

Brenyo answering my questions took me from being strongly interested, to locked in day one buyer. Even bought a Reload since.

MDude

The only thing that actually informs your estimation is pessimism. I get it. Expect the worst and you never get disappointed. However nothing we have heard indicates your estimation is correct.
Well, nothing except the discs are not ready and also screwable ccd like screen is not ready and ...

MDude,
Reactions: 80Sixed

johnnyCanuck

He is an intelligent man. He knows questions = interest. He is still answering questions in the MadHeaters accessory thread, which is much bigger than this currently.

One day his company might be so big that it's not viable anymore. I have personnel emails from George (Dynavap) from when he first started his company, but would not be expecting them now.

Should be commended anyway. Lots of smaller vape companies than MadHeaters who don't offer anywhere near this level of communication.

Brenyo answering my questions took me from being strongly interested, to locked in day one buyer. Even bought a Reload since.
Same here. Only I'm mostly a ghost going over the answers to all your questions and liking how Brenyo is so active in getting to these questions so fast!

RedZep

Well, nothing except the discs are not ready and also screwable ccd like screen is not ready and ...
We don't know how long that will take. Brenyo already has his manufacturing process, contacts etc in place. This isn't his first product.

Once a solution is found the production of the solution could be quite fast.

Or maybe you are right. In which case it is what it is. I'll still be patiently waiting regardless. I think we all will

MDude

We don't know how long that will take. Brenyo already has his manufacturing process, contacts etc in place. This isn't his first product.

Once a solution is found the production of the solution could be quite fast.

Or maybe you are right. In which case it is what it is. I'll still be patiently waiting regardless. I think we all will
I hope I am wrong and it will be soon, but also I would not want them to rush it.

Hopefully they will test everything once it is finalized so we don't have malfunctioning devices or they brake in a couple of months of heavy usage.

MDude,
Reactions: RedZep

RedZep

I hope I am wrong and it will be soon, but also I would not want them to rush it.

Hopefully they will test everything once it is finalized so we don't have malfunctioning devices or they brake in a couple of months of heavy usage.
Yeah I'm in full agreement. I'm quietly hopeful we get a full release before the holidays. Until Brenyo informs otherwise.

But either way it's ready when it's ready. I don't think we want to rush Brenyo and receive a lesser product.

Some may get dismayed at a delay and even express anger. But they will be buying one just like the rest of us 😄

TankeyPankey

For the super patient folks, does Mad Heaters usually run any holiday/420 sales? I saw in their preliminary website, the Tempest will come with a free case if you buy n accessory at 20% off. Will that likely be the best deal on this for some time?

TankeyPankey,

Petetbay

For the super patient folks, does Mad Heaters usually run any holiday/420 sales? I saw in their preliminary website, the Tempest will come with a free case if you buy n accessory at 20% off. Will that likely be the best deal on this for some time?
My experience with Mad Heaters is usually a pre-order sale and they do the regular holiday/420 sales. I’ve also found them to be the best retailer throwing in freebies when you make a significant order, always been a happy customer every time I’ve made a purchase. They also back their products 100% if you have a problem. The best retailer as far as I’m concerned. :2c:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
My experience with Mad Heaters is usually a pre-order sale and they do the regular holiday/420 sales. I’ve also found them to be the best retailer throwing in freebies when you make a significant order, always been a happy customer every time I’ve made a purchase. They also back their products 100% if you have a problem. The best retailer as far as I’m concerned. :2c:

Jup. Best CS in the game. By far.

And about any wait time, or some delays. Imo thats to be expected with releases of new products. The only thing I ask is to be kept in the loop, and Brenyo is batting a 1000 in that regard as well.

Huge fan.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I received the new parts and kits this week, but the visual indicator still doesn’t function correctly. We need to get custom bimetal sheets for the indicators once again, which will take approximately a month to make. I have high hopes for the next version and am confident it will be the one. So, we’re probably looking at a December release now :(

mcscruffy

I received the new parts and kits this week, but the visual indicator still doesn’t function correctly. We need to get custom bimetal sheets for the indicators once again, which will take approximately a month to make. I have high hopes for the next version and am confident it will be the one. So, we’re probably looking at a December release now :(
If it ain't worth waiting for then it ain't worth it! Now I have the second Revolve Gen2 in hand my life is much happier so I will happily exercise patience. Thanks for the continued updates!

TankeyPankey

Is that separate from the clicky parts that you were waiting on? Do the two clicks operate at better temperatures on this revision?

To everyone else, what are the two ideal click temps? I'm assuming it's traditionally one click for flavor and another click for a single hit extraction, with another 2-3 seconds of leeway for complete combustion. All of that happens at a wide range of temperatures though.

TankeyPankey,

Aegisz

I hope this isn't going to be like the induction heater Mad heaters reckoned they were going to release:rofl:
Pretty obvious to everyone here that it's a better idea to design the induction heater around the vape, than it is the other way around.

What would be the point in designing an induction heater that isn't optimally used for the vape from the same guy/company?

From the interest in this thread, and the good things people have to say I'd think Brenyo has made the right choices.

Top Bottom