Discontinued The Sublimator

Tweek

Today was the first day I regretted not using some water...couldn't even tell you how much bubble & budder I did at once, but it was enough to create a mini weather system in my room :ko: No coughing at all, still really smooth...just needed some cooling.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The Cloud vs Sub thing is going to get asked a lot, so we might as well address it. Quite frankly, it's a big compliment to be in that comparison, so well done already for the Sub.

The short answer from me is it depends on how you want to hit your medicine. After having a Cloud for a couple of years and the Sub for a couple of weeks, I think they are very comparable in extraction. they both hit hard and are efficient. They are my two biggest hitters. But they are very different and built for different purposes. The Cloud was designed to give the purest, tastiest, biggest hit and to replicate the bong hitting experience for heavy smokers...and it does it very well. The Sub was built to replicate and refine the dabbing experience...and it does it very well. It can use herbs to mimic the quick one hitter experience of dabbing, and is a groundbreaking design.

If you are a dabber or use a lot of concentrates, or if you are already comfortable with using a nail, then the Sub is probably down your alley. If you are a flowers only person and don't like dealing with hot objects, then the Cloud is probably for you. Both vapes produce fantastic vapor, so it becomes a usage question for me. You can't go wrong with either one, luckily.

green2brown

Has anyone tried this thing with a room temp atomizer? I just did. It's more conduction than I thought.

I've had the Sub for just over 2 weeks now and my opinion is shifting somewhat. I've been running some tests the pasts couple days comparing the Sub vs Cloud and Sub vs Cera EO. I'll finish up today and post a writeup shortly after. For now, I'll just say that the Sub and Cloud both have their uses, but the Cloud is quickly becoming my go-to vape again.

mmafighterthe25

Im getting both now with the trade cloud in. Will be picking up sublimator in 2 and half weeks pre ordering cloud nimbus next week bring it on an I own orginal cloud. Say goodbye to my taylormade mcs those clubs will be missed

mmafighterthe25,

John Lewus

Im getting both now with the trade cloud in. Will be picking up sublimator in 2 and half weeks pre ordering cloud nimbus next week bring it on an I own orginal cloud. Say goodbye to my taylormade mcs those clubs will be missed

Watching your posts in both threads I knew you would do exactly this once SM added the new Cloud 2.0 options. Make sure to do a review once you get the sub.

John Lewus,

Tweek

Wish I had a cloud to compare...from what I am reading, it appears the cloud has an edge when it comes to taste for most people. The dabbing aspect of the sublimator is a great feature as well...I really enjoy that the most.

mmafighterthe25

Watching your posts in both threads I knew you would do exactly this once SM added the new Cloud 2.0 options. Make sure to do a review once you get the sub.

Haha you know me that well, I have bad a.d.h.d ha. I will compare them when i get them. I can tell you about cloud now gives huge thick rips. An will taste excatlu how it smells like sweet grass.

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: John Lewus

John Lewus

Wish I had a cloud to compare...from what I am reading, it appears the cloud has an edge when it comes to taste for most people. The dabbing aspect of the sublimator is a great feature as well...I really enjoy that the most.

Having a cloud I would say that it is hard to beat it for taste. There are no really good ways to do dabs in the cloud although I do from time to time. The dabs from the cloud are incredibly smooth for me probably due to convection only.

To do dabs in the cloud some people like to do a 2 cap method but that creates too much mess for me. I wrap my wax/concentrate in cotton and stick in an ELB. I don't think you can get quite as concentrated of a dab hit from a cloud as from the Sub or a nail with my method but since my lungs are sensitive I can hit it a bunch of times with no cough. Without having tried a sub I feel that it is a clear winner for dabs over the cloud. When/If an updated version of the sub comes out in the future addressing some of the community concerns then it will become a lot more appealing to me.

mmafighterthe25

Having a cloud I would say that it is hard to beat it for taste. There are no really good ways to do dabs in the cloud although I do from time to time. The dabs from the cloud are incredibly smooth for me probably due to convection only.

Bad news for you guys is I dont do dabs or concentrates, dont really have access the reclaim I get will try. Mostly just flowers

To do dabs in the cloud some people like to do a 2 cap method but that creates too much mess for me. I wrap my wax/concentrate in cotton and stick in an ELB. I don't think you can get quite as concentrated of a dab hit from a cloud as from the Sub or a nail with my method but since my lungs are sensitive I can hit it a bunch of times with no cough. Without having tried a sub I feel that it is a clear winner for dabs over the cloud. When/If an updated version of the sub comes out in the future addressing some of the community concerns then it will become a lot more appealing to me.

Bad news for you guys is I dont really do dabs or concentrates. No access, the reclaim il try but mostl flowers

mmafighterthe25,

Paul 8888

Can you use water in a Sublimator Special Edition Kit? I haven't seen anyone using it with water and don't know if it would leak

Paul 8888,

Brayden

the dank one
Can you use water in a Sublimator Special Edition Kit? I haven't seen anyone using it with water and don't know if it would leak

Yes paul you can, but from my experience I don't enjoy it as much. It takes away from the taste in my opinion. The special edition kit is LOADS of fun. I SERIOUSLY recommend getting this. And fellow sublimator members please hear my plea. I have hit this unit on a few different bongs, single perc, double perc, straight shooter, wide bottom base straight shooter. Quite a few, and I can honestly tell you. There is a reason enrico makes a unit with a hose, it is fuckin wicked and weird at the same time, its not what you expect especially being a person who spent 4 years now hitting nothing but bongs, I have tried vapes and I always go back to bongs. I haven't touched my bong in a few weeks now. There is nothing like being able to see your hit from start to finish from the side angle and to boot the unit is the perfect weight to hold your unit sturdy without any tip over. I also really enjoy the fact the atomizer never has to leave the unit other than to clear a hit. As well it comes apart easily and dabbing for reclaim is very easy. (I might add ive heard rumors of people soaking entire bases in iso, shaking it in a tupperwear, taking off the tupperwear and having great oil sitting there as a residue after the iso evaporates, basically your left with a clean unit and a vial of oil). Im sitting at home right now with this unit, and I might add this unit came with an initial defect with my unit on 1 individual piece that enrico and I have discussed and is being corrected immediately, hence the zipties, as well the issue I had with the piece is not normal. Anyway heres some pictures of my setup, I have tried the bong setup vs this, and it does not compare. this unit sits where it sits 24/7 and does not move and gives me creammmmyyy 1 hits and 25 volts everytime. I can finish .1-.2 perfectly smoothly everytime and walk it out to blow out the door for stealth purposes. lovin it, I apologize for being sublimator biased if it appears that way but Im in love. No more 250 dollar bongs every 3-6 months for me and no more coughing :D
Sorry for the size of the image I cant figure out how to shrink it.
003_zpsec3eb95f.jpg

poonman

Bad news for you guys is I dont really do dabs or concentrates. No access, the reclaim il try but mostl flowers

That's kinda my sentiments too .
I have some access to budda/wax , but I really wanted to get the Sub for ' flowers mainly ' .

poonman,

mmafighterthe25

That's kinda my sentiments too .
I have some access to budda/wax , but I really wanted to get the Sub for ' flowers mainly ' .

Exactly what im using it for, so im getting cloud 2.0 an sub. So ill review both I love my cloud now improvement gonna be nuts. Haha ill reviews ps4 to I also pre ordered that hahaha

CheeseSandwich

I dont have access to wax/oil/budder unless I make it myself. I used to quite often but less and less as time goes on. The sub is great for flowers only in my case.

CheeseSandwich,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom