Discontinued The Sublimator

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I have been able to use the Sublmiator today exclusively. Using around the same material, but the pain levels are a bit more today. That could be many many many different factors... so taking that with a grain of salt.

Do others feel like there is less chest expansion feeling from the Sublimator versus others?

I'm getting lots of mind expansion. :D
Please season my first impressions with the same salt. I've only had the vape for 30 hours.

Brayden

the dank one
Did anyone buy the "sublimator kit" or did everyone buy the sublimator Apollo-adapt a bong kit?

Brayden,

dorkus_molorkus

@Vtac- thankyou for the awesome writeup & great pics.

One question tho?

WTF is this?? Sum sort of fucken alien weed or sumfink? You getting your weed from ET now?
Them NASA dudes from the herbalizer find more on MARS than just boring ol rocks?

or am I totally on the wrong track and this is just a random shot of a hair ball either you or your cat hacked up?:wave:
NwjhagA.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

dont get me wrong its an awesome shot.

I did notice however you didnt answer the question.

Secret Space weed huh?

Modnote: No discussion of non-existent staff member secret space weed. :tinfoil:

So as not to derail- I asked a while back about all those awesome tubes we see Enrico using.
Does anyone know if that sort of variety will be available to the ordinary punter?

satyrday

@Vtac- thankyou for the awesome writeup & great pics.

One question tho?

WTF is this?? Sum sort of fucken alien weed or sumfink? You getting your weed from ET now?
Them NASA dudes from the herbalizer find more on MARS than just boring ol rocks?

or am I totally on the wrong track and this is just a random shot of a hair ball either you or your cat hacked up?:wave:
If I'm not mistaken ... THAT'S SHREDDED WHEAT!!!

satyrday,
Reactions: Tweek

satyrday

Definitely need a good 20-30 min when starting from cold. :D
And not laying the Sub on a big heat sink or out in the open air I found.

From my observations I would think that the kits you can buy where the Sub is not in a bong would take longer to heat up. No? I want to be corrected on this if I'm wrong, but that's just what I experienced when trying to heat it all up on the Apollo Bay.

satyrday,
Reactions: Tweek

CheeseSandwich

I just can't get enough of this thing personally. I know it may not fit everyone's needs perfectly but for me it's dead on. Getting that 1 big & smooth rip is definitely right up my alley. I've only used one of my other vapes once since getting the sublimator. It may be time to clean house and post some more on the classifieds.:uhoh:

Darb

I just can't get enough of this thing personally. I know it may not fit everyone's needs perfectly but for me it's dead on. Getting that 1 big & smooth rip is definitely right up my alley. I've only used one of my other vapes once since getting the sublimator. It may be time to clean house and post some more on the classifieds.:uhoh:
I've also been considering posting some stuff in the classifieds. I've only had this thing for two days but its a game changer for me.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Think good thoughts for me, mine has left the last main dispatch that's 2 hours drive away, before it heads to my local PO... so hoping it gets to me today!! Very exciting!! :o Come On Sublimator!!

So here's a question, is it better to put bubble hash inside the bowl or can it be dabbed in the vent hole? I don't know yet if it's full melt, but it's pretty darn clean from plant material.

3SSKMnn.jpg

**edit**

Also... notice in this video, he's got a stand for the Apollo that looks a lot more stable, and travel friendly too. It's a bit hard to see, but it's more of a "bowl" that won't fall over, rather than a stand. Seems like a better option for storing the hot Apollo... IMO, and nicer looking too.

Tweek

hey guy,s!! well if you heat it up at 3quarter of a turn it will take a little longer,i agree,but you can turn it on full for 5 min ,then bring it back ti your original marking,that should speed up the process quit a bit if your are in a hurry!!!

Good idea! How long do you find it takes the bowl to normalize once you crank the heat down?

Tweek,

Enrico

Manufacturer
you should be able to cut the time without having to wait but if you go over 5 min and the red eye shows you have to wait
Good idea! How long do you find it takes the bowl to normalize once you crank the heat down?
if you do 5 min you should not have to wait for normalization . but if you wait to long and you see the red eye your too hot .... you'll have to wait

i am speachless !!!i thank you

stickstones

Vapor concierge
mine just came in and it is doing a burn off now...although I didn't see or feel anything concerning. it seemed pretty dry to the touch everywhere.

Is the only difference between the 18mm and 14mm the Teflon? the 18mm atomizer fits into my 14mm adapter but the silicone is too big for it. but if that's the only difference, the 14mm would make reclaim easy in the cloud buddy and similar pieces of glass. looking forward to getting subbed! Let's see how long into the day I can put off the anticipation.

Top Bottom