The "Stunner"

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Yea I have found my balls get dirty and need washed from time to time .I normally do a quick iso wash and rinse! They get even more dirty if using on a WP that has back flow

And have a STUNNER update im running flat screen in my og Zr02 cap I still leave it backed off as it seems to help with not scorching the top layer slightly just slightly .. now I going to take blame as well if the is more gap I'm putting bud in it . As we all know if it says holds .2 I'm going to try my best to get. 3 in it !!!!lol
So as for as my ruby HFC is set up completely different
20230623-010550.jpg

20230623-010745.jpg

20230623-010515.jpg

20230623-010438.jpg

So it will not screw completely down even empty
Because we'll I got my hands on a few extra ruby's and now I'm running 1.5 × the amount as stock .
Keeping wellies on a motorcycle analysis this baby is like getting off your 600 and riding your buddies 1000 and realizing you don't have to clutch it up you can just give the front end a little bounce and Gass it !! Right now I'm loving it .
As normally the HFC runs out of steam a lot quicker... wrong you just need some balls.
It also allows rot doing 1 heat extraction at a lot lower temperature ..
Yeah mass is key to heat retention, I'm playing with stainless steel now for the IH guys and the mass from the ss cap makes it holds the heat even longer, granted the piece im playing with is a bit larger than I need

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I got all three Stunner heads, SIC as a high airflow cap, along with one of the carbon fiber stems @tinctorus offers, and a carbon fiber drip tip. My favorite combo right now is ruby with the carbon fiber stem (I also have a Dani long wood stem, but that got too hot to the touch to use frequently).

The Stunner delivers. Thick vapor, a lot of flavor, and I can torch it lightly for tasty hits or heavily and go scorched earth (without actually combusting).

I do think the next frontier is going to be on stems that can handle the heat of devices like this. After one heat cycle the wood stem was very warm, after two uncomfortable to even touch. After two heat cycles the carbon fiber stem was noticeably warm.

This feels most like smoking a blunt than any other vaporizer I own. The heft of it, the thickness of the vapor, taking hit after hit on the one heat cycle. Very enjoyable.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I got all three Stunner heads, SIC as a high airflow cap, along with one of the carbon fiber stems @tinctorus offers, and a carbon fiber drip tip. My favorite combo right now is ruby with the carbon fiber stem (I also have a Dani long wood stem, but that got too hot to the touch to use frequently).

The Stunner delivers. Thick vapor, a lot of flavor, and I can torch it lightly for tasty hits or heavily and go scorched earth (without actually combusting).

I do think the next frontier is going to be on stems that can handle the heat of devices like this. After one heat cycle the wood stem was very warm, after two uncomfortable to even touch. After two heat cycles the carbon fiber stem was noticeably warm.

This feels most like smoking a blunt than any other vaporizer I own. The heft of it, the thickness of the vapor, taking hit after hit on the one heat cycle. Very enjoyable.
I'm working with a number of stem makers and makers in general to solve the cooling issue, I did however notice that a quick adapter I used to drop down from 9 to 8mm had a few cooling fins on SS was more than enough to stop the fins of the revolve stem from hardly getting warm, this showed me that it won't take very much too make a heat sync after the head to stop some of that transfer

btka

Do you own a TA and can compare it with the stunner?

btka,
Reactions: Tji89

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Considering this. I have a V3 SS dani, was going to upgrade to the fusion, but this might be a more exciting alternative, both come out to similar prices to upgrade to. Hmm.
I'm going to weigh in here and say go for the Stunner, no question. I own a V3Ti Dani and while it works fine, it's no Stunner. In fact I think I've retired it completely now that I have a Stunner. To be fair, I don't own a Fusion but I've read it's received mixed reviews.

I bought the Dani for a bigger bowl and a joint-like, one heat cycle experience but I find the Stunner does a better job of this. With the Wand, it's very predictable and very forgiving. This was my first "ball-vape" experience and now that I've experienced it, I can see why it's a top-tier vape technology today.

PhilosoStoner

Considering this. I have a V3 SS dani, was going to upgrade to the fusion, but this might be a more exciting alternative, both come out to similar prices to upgrade to. Hmm.
I've only had mine for a couple days and don't have the Stunner, so take this with a pinch of salt

I love my Dani Fusion. The adjustable airflow is a really great option for me since I can use it with bongs and natively and fine tune the experience. It's already become my daily driver. Since I don't have the SS I can't compare that either

But I personally want something more powerful for when I want a single hit to send me to space, and I think (hope) the Stunner would fill that niche for me while still being portable

gooby

I'm going to weigh in here and say go for the Stunner, no question. I own a V3Ti Dani and while it works fine, it's no Stunner. In fact I think I've retired it completely now that I have a Stunner. To be fair, I don't own a Fusion but I've read it's received mixed reviews.

I bought the Dani for a bigger bowl and a joint-like, one heat cycle experience but I find the Stunner does a better job of this. With the Wand, it's very predictable and very forgiving. This was my first "ball-vape" experience and now that I've experienced it, I can see why it's a top-tier vape technology today.
Awesome. I've never had a ball vape, and my friends and I do like joints, but have switched to vaping exclusively for the health benefits, better high, and less smell.

BTW, I don't know much about these, but are the balls in the stunner and other ball vapes clinically safe or do they potentially bring particulate into the vapor path from hitting each other? Again, I don't know much about this so just curious if there are any downsides.

I do have a wand too, that is great to know it works with it.

gooby,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
But I personally want something more powerful for when I want a single hit to send me to space, and I think (hope) the Stunner would fill that niche for me while still being portable
I can attest that the Stunner can blow you away with huge rips fairly easily, although I don't often use it that way. It's the hardest hitting vape I own outside of my Terpedo from TRWW. That bowl is monstrous.

PhilosoStoner

I can attest that the Stunner can blow you away with huge rips fairly easily, although I don't often use it that way. It's the hardest hitting vape I own outside of my Terpedo from TTRW. That bowl is monstrous.
I need a piece from there, never tried glass vaporizers

PhilosoStoner,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Also, where can I buy this? Wesley pipes says it's on backorder.
I got mine from Soothing Vapours in Canada. Maybe you could save money ordering here if you're in the US?

About the material safety, I've not researched it in depth but it's titanium, stainless steel and ceramics (zirconia is what I have, there are other ball options equally inert). None of the parts move really so I don't see how dust would be generated. I use induction to heat.

I need a piece from there, never tried glass vaporizers
Glass vaporizers are amazing. They taste so pure and they can hit like a truck. I have so much respect for all-glass vapes.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Also, where can I buy this? Wesley pipes says it's on backorder.

That's my site, if you want a different fill material or you wave the high flow cap instead just leave me a note and I'll handle it
Also the Zirconia I use in these is the same material they use for crowns in dental work, it's perfectly inert

@PhilosoStoner i have all of the Ptglass all glass vapes in my shop as well

gooby

That's my site, if you want a different fill material or you wave the high flow cap instead just leave me a note and I'll handle it
Also the Zirconia I use in these is the same material they use for crowns in dental work, it's perfectly inert

@PhilosoStoner i have all of the Ptglass all glass vapes in my shop as well
Thanks. This is what I want, and I can attach this to my v3 SS danivape with no issue? Zr balls > Ruby?

Stunner​

$90.00

1 item in the bag (42 more available)

Product Details
Introducing "The Stunner" the ULTIMATE T.E.D
Filled with approximately 55 3mm ZrO2 Zirconia balls for thermal mass, with a gr2 titanium top cap and SS316 machined bowl section that holds a full .2g, offering you full and complete single heat cycle extraction every single time

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Thanks. This is what I want, and I can attach this to my v3 SS danivape with no issue? Zr balls > Ruby?

Stunner​

$90.00

1 item in the bag (42 more available)

Product Details
Introducing "The Stunner" the ULTIMATE T.E.D
Filled with approximately 55 3mm ZrO2 Zirconia balls for thermal mass, with a gr2 titanium top cap and SS316 machined bowl section that holds a full .2g, offering you full and complete single heat cycle extraction every single time
Yup just the head is all you need it you already have a Dani stem

tinctorus,

2pumpchump

I also don't have the ss Dani to compare do have the v3 ti and fusion along with the Stunner I would love to give you a comparison on the 3 vapes stock but as all 3 of them have been modified for #MY preference I can't even do that .. I can give you results comparison modified .witch is really my Same opinion of them all !
I would also like to thank everyone hear for helping someone instead of just saying I'LL READY SAID THAT ..
IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A SMART ASS THEN AT LEAST ANCER THE QUESTION OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST A ASS!!!

2pumpchump,

MidwestMelancholy

butane vape enthusiast
Awesome. I've never had a ball vape, and my friends and I do like joints, but have switched to vaping exclusively for the health benefits, better high, and less smell.

BTW, I don't know much about these, but are the balls in the stunner and other ball vapes clinically safe or do they potentially bring particulate into the vapor path from hitting each other? Again, I don't know much about this so just curious if there are any downsides.

I do have a wand too, that is great to know it works with it.

If you're looking for joint/ blunt feels the stunner is for you. The weight and ability to get dense as hell hits with just a cigar puff and the heat retention so you can each have a lighter and top off heat when needed.

I dunno if anyone answered yet but the ZrO2 is the same grade as dental ceramic so It's good to go. Ruby and sic are also safe to heat and have no off gassing.

IH works really wekk once you get it down. Just takes a longer time to get up to temp.

2pumpchump

@gooby also note with this style of vape taking longer to heat up dose not affect the convective rate because the heater is in line with your herb and not surrounding it

2pumpchump,
Reactions: tinctorus
Top Bottom