• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

DayN'Nite

Just curious i was thinking about maybe picking up a sv6 at some point after hearing such great experiences with it. i already have a herborizer digiti tho is it really worth it to get this vape? how does the flavor profile compared to the digiti ? and finally does it get you more medicated ?

Vaped2Space

Besides the dynavap the digiti and the supreme v6 are my favorite vapes. I don't find the flavor as good but I feel the supreme hits harder and gets me more medicated. I generally use the herborizer when I'm flavor chasing or don't mind medicating in a slower manner. I find the supreme microdoses better too.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
thanks man well i'm simply using an o ring and nope i didn't touch anything else besides that :rockon:
Have you experienced any degradation in your O-ring? What material/size is it? And how much has your supreme been used since making this mod?

Thanks in advance!!!!

VapeEnthusiast,
Reactions: curiouscat

vaporcman

Have you experienced any degradation in your O-ring? What material/size is it? And how much has your supreme been used since making this mod?

Thanks in advance!!!!
hey man well i have used several o rings since that mod and they all happen to crack over time so i finally made a garage mode where i stuck a lil piece of SS as big as a paper clip ish and problem sovled no more o rings. I always run the supreme at 470 and it's on everyday it's my main vap during the day well let's say i use it a lot

heavy use makes it even more pretty

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Big ole thanks to @doc_jols for his post earlier in the thread with the New Vape extension. I’ve had this mod in mind for a while but didn’t know anyone made what we needed. And then there it was :brow:

I got the extension and then tried the idea I had in mind of how to attach it.
I needed the extension to be air tight but didn’t want to mess with silicone or o rings. So I anchored some thin wire around the screw holding the plate on and wrapped that wire clockwise around the stem. Once that was wrapped you can simply screw on the New Vape extension just like a nut on a bolt. Very secure and air tight because of the amount of wraps and the thickness of the wire is perfect to fill in the space between the post and the extension.
This mod is excellent because I use a 18 to 14mm adapter as a bowl so this short extension sits right above the flower in the bowl and wowzer does it hit. Pure white opaque vapor on every hit and I was able to lower my temps by 25°

I need to get a New Vape handle but dammit this one works and it was free :D

8EC08E93-8384-4A51-ABB9-E7576E024626.jpegB15FBC8E-F8C2-47A1-8112-767C38867FFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Loving the New Vape bowl post mod doc_jols and alltoreup have posted. It sounds like it’s mostly being used with an external bowl but would either of you happen to know if the stock aluminum bowls with the red o-rings fit with this mod? I think I may have a found a replacement for the vapolution glass stems that used to be used with the supreme v3 but are now 10$ a piece. I just ordered 15 of these 8mm round mouth glass filter tips from DHgate. It says they ship from stateside so they should be here in about a week despite covid craziness. The only way I can think to use them is to slide one or two red o-rings down to the round lip on the glass tip. It will be a smaller bowl than the aluminum supreme tube but will be a good microdosing solution with the supreme power. I won’t need more than 5 so if it works I can mail some out to anyone interested.

Woah. This morning I tested out my new 14mm J-hook by setting the pid to 448*f (I have a PSL setting of 1.28 on an Auber RDK-300 so it shows 350f on my controller but the coil is 448f.) First time I’ve been under 470f, the starting point recommended in the manual. I now understand what people in the SV3 thread mean when they say they found flavor town. I was puffing on a full packed stock stem of fuel OG through the j-hook with the SV6 like futuristic cyborg steam punk Gandalf. The steam was so smooth I was truly surprised on exhale to see such profuse but light and wispy vapor. My mind almost couldn’t process how it was so substantial and simultaneously dulcet. I hadn’t been able to coax such a profound experience from the same material after many attempts with a low temp stock DBV through a whip, my previous go to way to experience the flavor of a strain. Flavor town rocks!

I just finished the day with a couple high temp convection blasts of Sunberry in the Lotus WPA. I recently discovered that utilizing the strongest draw possible with a high PID setting like 537.6f (420 with my 1.28 PSL) can fully extract any coarsely ground material in the lotus WPA whether it’s full to the brim or just covering the screen. When full the vapor thins to nothing in about 10 seconds leaving even, brown ABV. The flavor on this hit is insane. This trip to flavor town is much more brief but the memories last a lifetime. Sweet dreams y’all.

@doc_jols would it possible for you to post a picture or link to the modded ti bowl you use with the 18mm newvape post on your supreme? My interest is doubly piqued.

Last edited:

vaporcman

Woah. This morning I tested out my new 14mm J-hook by setting the pid to 448*f (I have a PSL setting of 1.28 on an Auber RDK-300 so it shows 350f on my controller but the coil is 448f.) First time I’ve been under 470f, the starting point recommended in the manual. I now understand what people in the SV3 thread mean when they say they found flavor town. I was puffing on a full packed stock stem of fuel OG through the j-hook with the SV6 like futuristic cyborg steam punk Gandalf. The steam was so smooth I was truly surprised on exhale to see such profuse but light and wispy vapor. My mind almost couldn’t process how it was so substantial and simultaneously dulcet. I hadn’t been able to coax such a profound experience from the same material after many attempts with a low temp stock DBV through a whip, my previous go to way to experience the flavor of a strain. Flavor town rocks!

I just finished the day with a couple high temp convection blasts of Sunberry in the Lotus WPA. I recently discovered that utilizing the strongest draw possible with a high PID setting like 537.6f (420 with my 1.28 PSL) can fully extract any coarsely ground material in the lotus WPA whether it’s full to the brim or just covering the screen. When full the vapor thins to nothing in about 10 seconds leaving even, brown ABV. The flavor on this hit is insane. This trip to flavor town is much more brief but the memories last a lifetime. Sweet dreams y’all.

@doc_jols would it possible for you to post a picture or link to the modded ti bowl you use with the 18mm newvape post on your supreme? My interest is doubly piqued.
hey man here you go the bowl i'm using with it is a female grace glass Ti bowl i inverted it and added a lil handle to it and voila ;)

131754330-200079975160406-2591749940950895166-n.png

Jason Mendoza

Supreme v6, trying to find more info about the maker. Do they have an actual website? I'm looking for more info than is on vggodiez? Or IG or Reddit? Thanks.

Word on the street is that Ed discontinued production because of the USPS vape mail ban. I understand him not wanting to risk litigation. We can only hope the government of the United States comes to its senses and finally reverses years of backwards policy regarding cannabis and stops infringing on its citizens civil liberties when it comes to choosing harm reducing products for the delivery of nicotine. The vape mail ban is an obvious ploy to block distribution of e-cig products which have cut into the tobacco companies dwindling market share. I worried when I first heard about the vape mail ban that it may negatively affect dry herb vaporizer producers particularly small cottage businesses. So sad that the first to be affected is my favorite Supreme vaporizer.

Dubmonkey

Been looking for another. I have one with home made plates to hold the coil but wishing could get another back up. Guess it is off to monitoring the classifieds...

Best of luck brother, stay supreme! If in a year or two it appears Ed is out of the game for good I am definitely interested in reaching out to him to license his creation so that people can continue to access his fantastic vaporizer. The supreme is an iconic piece of vaporizing history that shouldn’t fade into obscurity. The heat exchanger is much more effective by design than even the helical volcano hybrid exchanger. I’ve heard musings about the potential for the supreme exchanger to be put into a portable platform but the huge thermal mass lends itself more to desktop applications. I think a aesthetic and effective heat shield could give the SV6 more mass appeal. The only heat shield I have seen on a metal e-nail style desktop is the sublimator and everything about the sub is kind of fugly. I think flowerpot and supreme style desktops should be able to be knocked on the floor without burning down your house. Although they should be strategically placed to avoid accidents.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Best of luck brother, stay supreme! If in a year or two it appears Ed is out of the game for good I am definitely interested in reaching out to him to license his creation so that people can continue to access his fantastic vaporizer. The supreme is an iconic piece of vaporizing history that shouldn’t fade into obscurity. The heat exchanger is much more effective by design than even the helical volcano hybrid exchanger. I’ve heard musings about the potential for the supreme exchanger to be put into a portable platform but the huge thermal mass lends itself more to desktop applications. I think a aesthetic and effective heat shield could give the SV6 more mass appeal. The only heat shield I have seen on a metal e-nail style desktop is the sublimator and everything about the sub is kind of fugly. I think flowerpot and supreme style desktops should be able to be knocked on the floor without burning down your house. Although they should be strategically placed to avoid accidents.

The heat exchanger in the Supreme is bar none. I've had everything... volcanos, flower pots, herborizers, the vapbong - nothing comes close.

It extracts perfectly evenly and insanely quickly every time.

I do have a few suggestions for minor improvements but they might not work for engineering reasons. I've always been hopeful that Ed would keep working on this concept. Improving it each iteration.

I really do hope this isn't the end of the supreme.

Top Bottom