The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

I purchased some glass filter tips (meant to be used as crutches for joints) from DHgate a while back hoping they might be an available option for an all glass Supreme bowl. I ordered 8mm glass thinking there would be variance and I think I measured the aluminum supreme tube at just under 9mm. After initial testing with the red gaskets I thought they were too narrow to capitalize on the conduction capabilities of the supreme so I put them away and contemplated ordering 9mm glass filter tips. I decided to pull them back out yesterday and with some stoney tinkering I discovered they fit perfectly inside the Supreme aluminum bowl. The bottom of the glass tube locks into the pinch on the aluminum so the heated air flows through the glass. I tested the seal by covering/ uncovering the glass insert within the aluminum tube while drawing through a j-hook and the glass insert seems to make an airtight seal with the aluminum tube. The airflow is restricted a little bit but packing down a load in any configuration can restrict airflow more than this tube. The glass tube has a moderate-small bowl size and the more mild conduction properties of glass along with slight draw restriction make this well suited to microdosing. I still achieve excellent extraction and big satisfying hits it just takes several more hits to finish a slightly smaller amount than my my previous micro dose supreme bowl, an aluminum tube used opposite the normal way with a basket screen stuffed down to the pinch. If anyone would like a few of these glass inserts for their supreme tubes shoot me a message. I have some to spare thanks to DHgate minimum orders. I can send them out to fellow sup-ers in an envelope free of charge. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
This bowl was highly potent home grown outdoor double diesel. I started drawing as soon as I inserted the bowl and took 5 or 6 draws total spaced throughout an evening as opposed to the usual 2 back to back in the aluminum micro bowl with accompanied frenzy and dab-sweaty ankles. The flavor was very pure through my newly acquired Yingmin5 rattlecan and there were some nuances that seemed novel compared to my experiences with the same strain in the aluminum tube bowl with j-hook.

Last edited:

Ernielicous

Hey guys just realized that the supreme fits over my 18mm enano gong similar to how it would in the lotus wpa. The enano has an adjustable screen though so you could control your dosage amounts better. Since we're getting glass rods from vgoodiez i can only assume how they would compare to something like this, at least until i recieve my order from him. Speaking of which, has anyone got theres yet?? How was it??

Papertrain2

Got the glass rod a few days ago. Doesn't work at good at the standard bowl imo.

Went to load using the straw method, and got met with scoobies. After placing a screen (peices of stem, ungrounded herb, or pipe screen) the airflow was fairly restricted. Just wish the maker made the bend in the glass not as deep or made a couple indications. Maybe I'll get a two piece grinder and try a courser grind.

Ernielicous

Got the glass rod a few days ago. Doesn't work at good at the standard bowl imo.

Went to load using the straw method, and got met with scoobies. After placing a screen (peices of stem, ungrounded herb, or pipe screen) the airflow was fairly restricted. Just wish the maker made the bend in the glass not as deep or made a couple indications. Maybe I'll get a two piece grinder and try a courser grind.
You def can't use too big of chunks otherwise it will feel clogged. I had the same problem but once i started breaking chunks off with my hands it went a lot better. I think the glass offers way better flavor for sure. Its also not as rough. I think its a great upgrade especially since its more microdose friendly. Im all about the convection in all truth, but this glass tube adds just the right amount of conduction to really win me over.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Its a fine balance for sure. I think very small nugs torn by hand and stuff lightly in the tube is the way to go. Pack it too much and stab it with the 7th floor poker for some extra airflow. That is also the took I use for clearing as it's 1mm wide and I made sure Charlie left enough clearance on the pinch to sneak that by and poke out the abv. Much easier done while warm and it keeps the inside of the bowls clean too.

There is no way around the added restriction as you can't make the glass as thin as the aluminum walls unless perhaps you'd like to vape said glass. Unfortunately until someone comes up with an aluminum option or alternative this is all we have.

But yes I believe the flavor is better as well so at least there is a positive trade-off here!

sadf

I'm in need of some Supreme parts, mostly the large silicone tube that the bowl fits into but I'd like to get all new bowl and such as well.

Everything is out of stock at @VGOODIEZ is there anywhere to get these parts now, and if not is the silicone a generic thing I can buy from a hardware store or something?

Aero

Raw Addict
I'm in need of some Supreme parts, mostly the large silicone tube that the bowl fits into but I'd like to get all new bowl and such as well.

Everything is out of stock at @VGOODIEZ is there anywhere to get these parts now, and if not is the silicone a generic thing I can buy from a hardware store or something?
Try the trick with the shovel head bowl 18mm fp part
It will be better if you can cut the length of it sow it will be fit better the supreme tube.
If not you can buy from "Grainer" web site o-rings (25 units in 5$) that will be like the silicon part
You need to know that after one week (for me at least) the o ring start to bend and crack sow each week change the o-ring.

upyamumsbum

Anyone got a link to the supreme v6 manual. I was able to get a supreme v6 heater unit sent to australia but can't seem to find the the v6 manual. Sorry if it's in the thread already...

an0maly

Anyone know where to find a good replacement part for the silicone piece?

(edit: just noticed that @Aero mentioned above where to find them, but misspelled the site and didn't give a link to the part)

Last edited:

Aero

Raw Addict

(edit: just noticed that @Aero mentioned above where to find them, but misspelled the site and didn't give a link to the part)
Sorry man It doesn't let me edit my last comment for some reason, the website is "Grainger" the link for the o-ring is :

upyamumsbum

I bought some food grade high temp silicone tubing in inner diameter 14mm from ebay was the only place in australia i could find that had it in short lengths. didn't really want to buy a 30ft roll.

lazylathe

Almost there...
This is such an under rated vaporizer it still blows my mind!
I have used these vapes since V2, the wooden body with temp display and am now on V4 and will stay here.
V2, V3, V3. 5 and V4 and they are all beasts!

I see a lot of new ideas surfacing with the glass tube inside the aluminum tube the latest iteration. Seems a bit counter productive to me as glass requires quite the heat soaking but if it works, go for it!

I found many years ago that just a plain glass tube worked really well and improved the flavor a lot.

For the past few years I have not used the aluminum tube at all and it lives in a drawer now.
This vape is capable of extreme full convection hits that are almost like a concentrate hit. The flavor and effects are second to none!

I will have to make a new video soon!
For now here is an old one showing its convection power!!

Aero

Raw Addict

VAPEHUNTER

i asked vapehunter on the private chat, still no answer.
ty for the alternative part, order that piece right away.
Sorry for the delay. I don't get on here and post as much as I used to, ever since work blocked the site, but I still lurk and try to reply when I have a second.
So the Hammer Gong, was a Gong For the Hammer Vaporizer. Unfortunately the vaporizer is no longer being produced but if you have luck you may come across one in the classifieds.
Here are some pics of the Hammer gong. As you can see the gong is pretty thin which helps with the air flow.

Last edited:

Aero

Raw Addict
Sorry for the delay. I don't get on here and post as much as I used to, ever since work blocked the site, but I still lurk and try to reply when I have a second.
So the Hammer Gong, was a Gong For the Hammer Vaporizer. Unfortunately the vaporizer is no longer being produced but if you have luck you may come across one in the classifieds.
Here are some pics of the Hammer gong. As you can see the gong is pretty thin which helps with the air flow.
ty for the replay, I think the more problematic part for most people is the silicon o-ring that circles the aluminum tube, its starting to crack and peel after one month of hardcore uses. either way looks like a nice way to vape from the supreme, like an upgrade to the WPA lotus bowl you can load more in that hammer bowl.

upyamumsbum

@VAPEHUNTER Cheers dude. looks like a nice little bowl for the supreme. if you can find a 14mm wpa for a arizer or similar might work like that hammer GonG.

ty for the replay, I think the more problematic part for most people is the silicon o-ring that circles the aluminum tube, its starting to crack and peel after one month of hardcore uses. either way looks like a nice way to vape from the supreme, like an upgrade to the WPA lotus bowl you can load more in that hammer bowl.

Yeah, just replaced mine. don't think it had ever been changed. the inner piece (ID 9mm OD 12mm) was fused to the outer piece (ID 14mm OD 18mm).

upyamumsbum,
Reactions: Aero
Top Bottom