The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

Buyola

My Pinnacle is waiting for me at home, it was delivered today. I'm at work till 2am. I'll give it an overnight charge and I let you guys know what I think tomorrow. I'm really excited!

I also got a 18mm to 14mm glass reducer for using the PN with my Evolver tree perc.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Stupid question: Can the adapter for the water tool be used dry, like the regular mouthpiece?

Crohnie,

toros23

Stupid question: Can the adapter for the water tool be used dry, like the regular mouthpiece?

Hey Crohnie - absolutely!

Speaking of the PonG, just received mine today and I am so damn happy now. Sits on top of my Ion really nicely (with 14/18 adapter) and no problem filling the can. Haven't got "milk" yet but I think I can get it there with proper grind/fill. Couldn't do this with a Pax on high, that is for sure. Finally, a pocketable convection vape I can use with my glass. YES!

Word of warning for anyone ordering directly from VB, my UPS label was clearly marked "Vapor Blunt" twice!! D'oh!

toros23,
Reactions: Crohnie

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Hey Crohnie - absolutely!

Speaking of the PonG, just received mine today and I am so damn happy now. Sits on top of my Ion really nicely (with 14/18 adapter) and no problem filling the can. Haven't got "milk" yet but I think I can get it there with proper grind/fill. Couldn't do this with a Pax on high, that is for sure. Finally, a pocketable convection vape I can use with my glass. YES!

Word of warning for anyone ordering directly from VB, my UPS label was clearly marked "Vapor Blunt" twice!! D'oh!
Thanks, Toros! How would you compare the airflow and cloud size on the Pinnacle using the Pong "DRY" as opposed to the regular mouth piece dry?

Crohnie,

hansdampf

how many water do you fill in the watertool? do you have water in the top chamber? i saw different videos without water in the top..

so, my pn is loaded and ready to go.. :D

hansdampf,

toros23

Hey Crohnie - I just did a quick test and there is a little more airflow with the PonG mouthpiece. Cannot speak to different cloud sizes just yet but I will do some dry tests eventually. Do you find the airflow too restrictive on the PN? I have been really happy with it and not sure if the heater can take too much more airflow. Have you tried a less-fine grind?

Quick photo for everyone:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
nice setup, toros!

chronie...i never use the mouthpiece...don't even know where it is anymore. I just use the pong all the time. I made that decision the first night. It felt just as good on my lips and had a little better airflow.

stickstones,
Thanks, Toros! How would you compare the airflow and cloud size on the Pinnacle using the Pong "DRY" as opposed to the regular mouth piece dry?

The airflow is more open with the pong as the mp, but the most noticeable difference for me was that the temp felt cooler. I wasn't coughing on high with the pong, but would cough by the end of a session on high with the standard mp. As far as cloud production goes, I think they're pretty close; a slight edge might go to using the standard mp.

how many water do you fill in the watertool? do you have water in the top chamber? i saw different videos without water in the top..

so, my pn is loaded and ready to go.. :D

I give the wt a couple of shakes in order to get water from the top chamber to go through the tiny holes and into the bottom chamber. My water level is a little less than 1/4" above the top of the slits.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
All those answers were in my review as well if you want to go re-read. The pong has better airflow and bigger clouds easier. I like both mouth pieces as sometimes you want less airflow. Also crohnie you can easily use a piece of tubing to adapt the regular mouth piece to a water tool of your choosing.

Dreamerr,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I got the Pinnacle today. The HydroTube was back-ordered and will ship soon. I am slightly disappointed because I assumed the PONG adapter would come with the main kit. I was looking forward to using it this evening with a water pipe or HydraTube I had laying around. I will have to wait for the HydroTube to ship now before I can attach it to anything. TVB you should consider throwing the PONG into the main kit. ;)

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: t-dub

JoeKickass

TVB you should consider throwing the PONG into the main kit. ;)
I think that would be a real classy move. From the reviews about it, the pinnacle-branded glass claims most of us in the end...

That's right, I'm in the club :D

Edit: Nooo gotvape damn your CA sales tax, damn it to hell!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: t-dub

Dreamerr

slim you can doohickey it to a water pipe with silicone if you desire. I think 1/2 ID would do it but you might have to heat to stretch it over the mouth piece.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got the Pinnacle today. The HydroTube was back-ordered and will ship soon. I am slightly disappointed because I assumed the PONG adapter would come with the main kit. I was looking forward to using it this evening with a water pipe or HydraTube I had laying around. I will have to wait for the HydroTube to ship now before I can attach it to anything. TVB you should consider throwing the PONG into the main kit. ;)

that sux, I will probably be in the same situation since I got the "back ordered" email for the WT. Oh well, I hope you find it gets you medicated SLIM

jambandphan03,

baltik

Just a heads up - I picked up a WT on eBay using the make an offer feature for $95 w free shipping... May be able to get it even lower. Few more are available for those in the market

baltik,

Dreamerr

Update on cleaniness. I did get plenty of bits in the chamber but you all know I have gone through more bullets then I can count. I used a q-tip and all is well but I think I see a slight what looks like a discoloring on the bottom just in case it matters to you. I then iso'd the bullet and smells like new. I then iso'd one of the two mouth pieces the pong while I was at it. I was not happy with the results as you can still smell herb which was why I had originally asked about the boiling. I will boil when I get a chance and see if the smell goes away. My PN has been harsh lately and I thought it was the strain but who knows it could have been the build up. I will know on the next bullet and I will use the strain I suspected was bothering me. I am having a horrible allergy day so I am sensitive.

Dreamerr,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I might try a silicone adapter till I get the HydroTube shipment. It is not a HUGE deal, just a slight inconvenience. I still have it on the charger for the initial charge. I have a VaporBlunt one of the original versions. I must say from the origional version to this one you can really see that TVB has learned lessons on how to better engineer these products... there is a real evolution from the original to this point. Here is hoping it works for my needs.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Mark,

Sorry to hear the troubles man. Sounds like the Canadian government and the states have a lot in common. I know it don't mean much but I have to say that your videos and comments always bring a smile to my face and I am sure many others.

And if it makes you feel any better I have been staring at my water tool since Saturday with no pinnacle to use it with. I sent the defective one in thru fed-ex and it still isn't slated to be in Cali till Tuesday of next week. And the only other vape I have is the MFLB.

See it can get worse! Hope the best for you as your videos and comments helped me chose this great vape. Now if I can only stop torturing myself by staring at this thread every 10 seconds and at the fed-ex tracking site, I might be able to survive until my unit is returned. Again, hope the best for your health and happiness.

Refresh my memory please, what was wrong with your unit?

Also, on the ISO for the tips, Mark had his tip"fog up" after cleaning it with iso. I'm still waiting on conformation if is was the iso's fault.

Also, I would NOT recommend bubble hash. The reference so wine made to an oven is accurate. Maybe if sandwiched you will get lucky, but if that stuff drips into the screen your unit is toast after a few uses

Edit: I'm annoyed that everyone's WT is on back order, I'm going to work on that to tomorrow. As for the EBay with the pic of the pro, I'd assume they took it from the pictures I posted on here.

TherealVaporblunt,

Dreamerr

TRVB did engineer ever comment on joe's post that the circuit board and or battery life may be reduced to possibly some damage. I did get seven sessions again btw but I am still worried long term.

Dreamerr,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
TRVB did engineer ever comment on joe's post that the circuit board and or battery life may be reduced to possibly some damage. I did get seven sessions again btw but I am still worried long term.
Not yet, he has been out of the office. You can send it back if you'd like but you will be without a unit for weeks by the time the mail does its thing. I would suggest you see how it plays out. Seven sessions is above the expectations, I'm no engineer but my understanding is things are either broke or they work. We have a 1 year warranty on non battery, so u have 11 months still

Engineering

Manufacturer
Not yet, he has been out of the office. You can send it back if you'd like but you will be without a unit for weeks by the time the mail does its thing. I would suggest you see how it plays out. Seven sessions is above the expectations, I'm no engineer but my understanding is things are either broke or they work. We have a 1 year warranty on non battery, so u have 11 months still

Quick post before bed here...

Your unit sounds fine. The damage from over voltage usually destroys the electronics before the batteries. Usually what happens is the LED shines really bright (without the unit being on) and then everything goes black and you get the wonderful smell of burning electronics. Se we test this stuff for you guys to make sure it's all good! Seriously! It wasn't because I left the power supply at 24V on accident...

To simplify my ramblings. If it still works, your fine!

Belgianvapor

I've got a tip and a warning !
Tip : be carefull when you insert the mouth piece tip, don't push it in too far if it is tight, like mine is, I pushed it in too far and it has little cracks on the tip (not the mouthpiece itself) It's no biggie at all
just wanted to let you all know.
Also the tip itself can get dirty from resin but it's very hard to clean and you can't boil it like the mouthpiece
maybe an all black mouthpiece and/or tip?
warning : be ready to not use many of your other vapes much more when you recieve this one PLUS be
ready to have alot more money on your hands because you won't be spending as much on your herbs anymore, at least I don't, I've done some testing and I get two good sessions for me AND my wife with less than 0.1 gram wich I pack good (goes down to less than 1/3th of the bullet) first session mostly on blue second orange
I repack after the first session and get good vapor each session.

Belgianvapor,

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
Refresh my memory please, what was wrong with your unit?

Fully charged over night, used unit for 2 sessions (and loved it!), then fully charged again overnight. Pressed button and unit cycled thru colors green, orange, blue, flashed fast blue, then dark. Tried multiple button press combos including double click and holding the button down, but all I got was a fast blue light then dark.

Tried a full 6 hour charge again but nothing but fast blue then dark. Unit would flash blue while charging and I did test the output of the charger and everything was good. (though I did return the charger also just in case)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

One quick question for you. Would you be able to ask engineering on the external battery charger questions? I explained in detail in my last post but basically a lot of us would like to know if the unit can handle a recharge from a 5V 3A output external battery pack? (with the correct connector of course)

Thanks Again TRVB.

Top Bottom