• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Picture Thread

Vitolo

Vaporist

I'm thinking that the image is exactly what it looks like.
I put that image in Google reverse image search, and the words that came back were "cross section of penis"
Os-Cijosv-Qx-Nwu-Bd-Wdj-Cy-Hg-Jd-Fktq2-Nnz5-UV6jw0-Ut-Ts-Eq-vlb0-Eig-cp0-Lkfusm3-Ap-KGZZDKA-ylllpy-Fi-RSje8tg-Io-Uak3-O-H.jpg

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
—This font might make it easier to visualize:

@stark1 - thanks bud, it totally works in that format, just not with the curly topped 2's. It was clearly too early for my brain to want to visualise anything more than my eyes (piss-holes in the snow) could see!

@Vitolo - holy shit, bro!!!! :uhh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@stark1 - Why oh why oh why?!! :whoa:

13-4.jpg

:puke:

Lorena Bobbitt...
And as for you mate, yes yes Lorena Bobbit, but I think you know full well your puking smiley does not count as a picture & you're just trying to wind me up! :bang: (;))

:peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Man in Italy tried to use fake arm for his Covid vaccine - and was immediately busted

Silicone body suit bought from Amazon (EU) suit which is listed on Amazon for 488 Euros (£416), used to get GREEN vaccine card *BUSTED*! In Biella, Italy haha

Nurse noticed cold texture, notified authorities

Man also said imagine, me with such pectoral muscles..... haha as he was carted away

vapviking

Old & In the Way
And as for you mate, yes yes Lorena Bobbit, but I think you know full well your puking smiley does not count as a picture & you're just trying to wind me up! :bang: (;))
Too late to edit, so I add this to the photo-discussion
I hope you're satisfied.

1638615799679.png
Note, when I found this image it read 'out of stock' at Walmart.
Maybe it's a supply chain issue, idk.

Vitolo

Vaporist
We have digressed!
Geez... this avenue of thought needs its's own thread...
😱"Pictures That Make You Look Away"😱
change of direction:
Here's my boy Dusty about 6 years ago.
Still a Puppy! His fur was not speckled with white yet...my hair the same.
We've both aged a bit in those few years. If I look serious, I had just broken my heel.
118467169-10158005040943375-5990445904966468751-n.jpg

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Too late to edit, so I add this to the photo-discussion
I hope you're satisfied.

View attachment 14905
Note, when I found this image it read 'out of stock' at Walmart.
Maybe it's a supply chain issue, idk.
:tup:
(I hope the tongue-in-cheekiness of the comment in my last post came across - it read perfectly fine in my head at the time, but looking back, maybe not so much! Apologies if not)

I think Alex Grey does so much awesome work & this green man style piece is certainly no exception . . . .

Alex-Grey-Green-Man.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@cybrguy we are going to hell in a handbasket in this thread, but there's enough integrity left to state that THAT is not a picture. I was just schooled in that myself! :lol::D
Bzzzzt! While it may not be a picture, it IS an image, and that is what the rulz call for. So there... Tdddddt!

Apparently I was California Dreaming last night. I guess I'll just share a little of my minds eye...
sexy-tan-girl-5e891a5395af9ef88.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
While it may not be a picture, it IS an image, and that is what the rulz call for. So there...
I guess semantics and judgement calls come into play, we could try to parse definitions, but I do see the first post in the thread, "must post an image" so I agree with you.
I had posted an emoji, it was deleted for "no pic", that's where I was coming from...

I think this is a pic, an image and a funny joke!
First Time.jpg

Top Bottom