Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If you dont have a number its not a bad thing, it is just we are thinking of doing something for the 200 pcs that have no number, once again this is still up in the air so please dont hold me to it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
If you dont have a number its not a bad thing, it is just we are thinking of doing something for the 200 pcs that have no number, once again this is still up in the air so please dont hold me to it.
won't hold ya to nuthin' but your own status quo of better and badass. love the diligence. love the tech. spent the aft. at the dentists' vaping it up. no one even asked. people noticed my girls toe shoes more. have major social anxiety and high tolerance so this tech has freed up my life. just keep it up and we're square ('course if a little somethin' extra floats my way one day, i won't turn it down). Would love to get notice the moment the hammer or new products hit the lines. any thoughts on this?
EDIT + getting notice that is...this is not another harassment for new product. am more than content to wait for perfection. ;)

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
won't hold ya to nuthin' but your own status quo of better and badass. love the diligence. love the tech. spent the aft. at the dentists' vaping it up. no one even asked. people noticed my girls toe shoes more. have major social anxiety and high tolerance so this tech has freed up my life. just keep it up and we're square ('course if a little somethin' extra floats my way one day, i won't turn it down). Would love to get notice the moment the hammer or new products hit the lines. any thoughts on this?
EDIT + getting notice that is...this is not another harassment for new product. am more than content to wait for perfection. ;)

Thank you for the support, but trust me if i can go one by one and send notice to all the people that asked to be notified, i would be doing it for days with no end in sight.

All i can promise is a update on the thread and the occasional product name drop with no pictures.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Wow, that would make me glad I pre ordered early!

I guess people with who got the blue batteries probably don't have numbers because they were the earliest units?

SlideOrDie,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Thank you for the support, but trust me if i can go one by one and send notice to all the people that asked to be notified, i would be doing it for days with no end in sight.

All i can promise is a update on the thread and the occasional product name drop with no pictures.
lol, i was thinking more like a list of emails, just send one to all subscribers or somewhat. no sweat either way, rather have your energy going towards makin' it anywho

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That makes me look forward to the future. Whether it happens or not the thought is generous enough.

I think I'm going to snap a pic of my Persei with the blue battery in its box for future reference? Or do you guys know who has the non numbered ones?

If we decide to do anything with the no numbered persei, it would require you to ship it to us. It would be to easy to take different pics of the same product just to give to friends to take advantage of doing what we might be thinking about doing.

Not saying you will do it, just better have it in our hands if we decide to do this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lol, i was thinking more like a list of emails, just send one to all subscribers or somewhat. no sweat either way, rather have your energy going towards makin' it anywho

Oh i here ya, some how we have a news letter you can sign up, but i guess i have to figure out how to use it.

So please stay tuned ill let you guys know if i learned it.

Ok so problem solved, I will hire a new communications expert to do a monthly news letters. So sign up on our website and keep in touch with whats going on in my head.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

You never know bro, i might do a pay per view, this way you can watch me sleep with my hammer and sickle and equipment and pretend to be a mad scientist.

Pay per view? This wouldn't be a desperate attempt to pay for some of those thousand dollar hookers you were talking about the other day would it, G?

And when it comes to the Mad Scientist part I don't think there's really much pretending going on....you're the genuine article.....

OF

OF,

SlideOrDie

If we decide to do anything with the no numbered persei, it would require you to ship it to us. It would be to easy to take different pics of the same product just to give to friends to take advantage of doing what we might be thinking about doing.

Not saying you will do it, just better have it in our hands if we decide to do this.

LOL sounds fair to me boss :) Must be something pretty cool if we have to ship them!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Pay per view? This wouldn't be a desperate attempt to pay for some of those thousand dollar hookers you were talking about the other day would it, G?

And when it comes to the Mad Scientist part I don't think there's really much pretending going on....you're the genuine article.....

OF

Damn you got me copper.

Btw thanks for the ego stroke.

And if you can guess what i am talking about OF and only OF can answer this. then you will get a free Persei unit just for shits and giggles.

So OF here is the question.

Injection is nice
but
I rather be blown

What am i talking about?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok so problem solved, I will hire a new communications expert to do a monthly news letters. So sign up on our website and keep in touch with whats going on in my head.

OF

Damn you got me copper.

Btw thanks for the ego stroke.

And if you can guess what i am talking about OF and only OF can answer this. then you will get a free Persei unit just for shits and giggles.

So OF here is the question.

Injection is nice
but
I rather be blown

What am i talking about?

Wouldn't have the slightest idea, gearhead......

Unless you was trying to decide 'twixt fuel injection and supercharging of course.

OF

OF,

OF

Not to worry, big guy. I bet we can find a great Intern to do it for free.....wanna help me do interviews?

Just 'cuz we never had an El Camino with Astroturf in the back doesn't mean we can't play too does it?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Wouldn't have the slightest idea, gearhead......

Unless you was trying to decide 'twixt fuel injection and supercharging of course.

OF

Nitros and superchargers yup you got it. Ok sir I will have your Persei unit at the deep green festival.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Not to worry, big guy. I bet we can find a great Intern to do it for free.....wanna help me do interviews?

Just 'cuz we never had an El Camino with Astroturf in the back doesn't mean we can't play too does it?

OF

Actually she's hired but she doesn't know it yet, y'all will meet her soon.

And el caminos are good but if you astro turf it please for the love of god burn your car and burry it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Nitros and superchargers yup you got it. Ok sir I will have your Persei unit at the deep green festival.

Thanks, whatever a Deep Green Festival is.....

BTW, sorry about the two minutes responding, I was busy.......

Actually she's hired but she doesn't know it yet, y'all will meet her soon.

And el caminos are good but if you astro turf it please for the love of god burn your car and burry it.

Or you could wait until you're Governor of some minor state to send the troupers out to drag your women in to you....might even become President some day?

I was more of a Ranchero guy myself, but agree fully on Astroturf in the bed......chicks that would go for that I have other issues with I'm sure.....

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
subscribed. don't always get on here. wouldn't want to miss out ;)
enjoy it buddy, am sure you will ;)

Bob Loblaw,

OF

it's a med mj festival by D' Angelo and Harborside (who recently came out for med use ONLY for cannabis)
http://www.deepgreenfest.com/ in Richmond, CA. as Persei go for $200 i'd make sure i get there, lol

Thanks very much, Bob, I actually knew that (sadly I had to miss last year) I was looking to get a little back door PR going here, thanks for stepping forward.

But do I read you right, Steve has come out against recreational use? I guess he's got his as they say. Too bad, I really like his products and employees (even if you get some lame advice from time to time, it's sincere and friendly).

You going to the show this year? Wasn't it two days last time? I can't find any mention of a boat ride this time either, then again, I didn't look all that hard. Pretty early in the year to be pleasure boating on the bay if you asked me. Even if you didn't it's mighty cold and rough out there at night.....

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Thanks very much, Bob, I actually knew that (sadly I had to miss last year) I was looking to get a little back door PR going here, thanks for stepping forward.

But do I read you right, Steve has come out against recreational use? I guess he's got his as they say. Too bad, I really like his products and employees (even if you get some lame advice from time to time, it's sincere and friendly).

You going to the show this year? Wasn't it two days last time? I can't find any mention of a boat ride this time either, then again, I didn't look all that hard. Pretty early in the year to be pleasure boating on the bay if you asked me. Even if you didn't it's mighty cold and rough out there at night.....

OF
sorry OF, not a cali res. north of ya'll. i'm up in bridgetown. feel ya on the cold on the water thing. we don't benefit from dispensaries, it's all dyi. we get a hempstalk/fest once a summer, but that's about it for festivals.
yea, from what i hear anyway, they (Disc.) got sued and a bunch of people complained about Steve's stance, causing cancellation of Weed Wars.
EDIT +better story http://www.celebstoner.com/201112309475/blogs/misc/steve-deangelo-responds-to-critics.html that is actually what Deep Green is supposed to be about, as a response to 4/20. not advocating one way or another, just informing. i would still give them the cover for a free Persei even if i don't personally agree. here is a Documentary steve made recently

Bob Loblaw,

OF

sorry OF, not a cali res. north of ya'll. i'm up in bridgetown. feel ya on the cold on the water thing. we don't benefit from dispensaries, it's all dyi. we get a hempstalk/fest once a summer, but that's about it for festivals.
yea, from what i hear anyway, they (Disc.) got sued and a bunch of people complained about Steve's stance, causing cancellation of Weed Wars. http://www.celebstoner.com/201112229393/blogs/steve-bloom/say-it-aint-so-steve-deangelo.html that actually what Deep Green is supposed to be about. as a response to 4/20. not advocating one way or another, just informing. i would still give them the cover for a free Persei even if i don't personally agree.

Sorry you won't be there. Too bad about Steve and politics. Sad, really. We should hang together or we will surely hang separately. All too common when folks get theirs to forget about others.

Still a Festival is about the people who come to celebrate a common theme, not about the ones that set it up. I have no problem going there (if I can), it's continuing to do business at his Dispensaries that I'm talking about. He sells first rate meds and employs good people and pays them well, aside from this new wrinkle I like doing business there even if it is a little higher prices than others. Time will tell I guess.

Thanks again.

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
am sure he has top shelf and glad the employees are treated well. as a patient i wouldn't personally begrudge anyone else from gettin' their's, but to each his own. not every dollar i drop goes to people who fight the same things i would. capitalism does work as a superior product will always get my dough. sorry i won't make it either, would've been nice to share some extracts. am dying to try this PG i hear so much about. gotta make a trip south this summer. only heard about omi from word of mouth so i guess i got lucky compared to most people not in the area. nice lead in for promoting the festival, btw. sincerely wasn't trying to bash, just spreadin' data. hope ya have fun and try rippin' that new persei with a dual top on high voltage and let me know how it compares to the rev. :cheers:

Bob Loblaw,
Top Bottom