Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
well guys sorry to say that its taken long time guys on the Hercules heater but its almost done. Engineers are assembling it now and i should have it this friday once testing is done.

Great improvements have been made and it should be rock solid now. Hoping to have it ready for some serious testing including some heavy duty vapor tests.
so excited!

exit

well guys sorry to say that its taken long time guys on the Hercules heater but its almost done. Engineers are assembling it now and i should have it this friday once testing is done.

Great improvements have been made and it should be rock solid now. Hoping to have it ready for some serious testing including some heavy duty vapor tests.

send one here for a REAL stress test! i'll even pay you for it :lol:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
pass through is done too, final production piece is being assembled, we have made the wiring on both sides about 9 feet each. So thats a total of 18 feet of wire give or take a foot.

Also Gloc starting testing on third version.

And, Iris v2 is being molded out. We will have colors.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Can anyone ball-park the number of hits you can get from .3 wax in the Hercules 7.4? I'd like to get a rudimentary comparison going between the Herc and the Omicron carts.

Also, how long does everyone normally hold in a hit of vapor for? I read somewhere that holding smoke for five seconds gets you most of the THC with the least amount of carcinogenic harm. I've been practicing it with vapor as well until I realized today that vapor has a higher THC content and less carcinogens, which should mean that you need to hold it in longer and it's safe to do so. Thoughts?

Atomsk,

exit

It just kind of goes with the very slow inhale thing... you keep that vapor you're inhaling in your lungs for a while

i guess i spend about 10 seonds inhaling and then hold it in for an extra 1 or 2

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Also, how long does everyone normally hold in a hit of vapor for? I read somewhere that holding smoke for five seconds gets you most of the THC with the least amount of carcinogenic harm. I've been practicing it with vapor as well until I realized today that vapor has a higher THC content and less carcinogens, which should mean that you need to hold it in longer and it's safe to do so. Thoughts?
How Long Should You Hold Your Hit In While Smoking Marijuana?

Marijuana FAQ, Marijuana Smoking Add comments
Feb 102011

This is the one question that almost every new stoner asks. Movies like Cheech and Chong and How High have everyone believing that you need to hold your hit in a minute at the least and several at the most atleast until you almost pass out from lack of oxygen.
Every smoker typically has their own opinion and method for holding in their hits as well as how long they think is optimal, but depending on who you talk to that can vary widely from stoner to stoner.

How Long should you really hold your hits in?

If you’re an experienced marijuana smoker then you are probably set at being able to hold your hits in practically as long as you want. If you’re new to marijuana smoking chances are your hit-holding ability will not be that great, it is a skill that comes with time.
Several medical studies by high-end organizations have stated that beyond 10 seconds of holding in your marijuana smoke you’re simply wasting your breath. This, for the most part is true. After 10 seconds your lungs have absorbed all the THC out of the marijuana smoke that is possible for your lungs, but that doesn’t mean all of the THC is gone from the remaining smoke, sure alot of it is but there it still at most 25% THC left in that smoke so you can recycle it whichever way you want, whether that means blowing it in your cat’s face or get your girlfriend to suck it up for her own lightweight hit.

But why do I get higher after holding my hit in for 1 minute plus?

Simple answer. Your brain is being deprived of the oxygen that you’d normally get during that entire time. Sure, you get a head rush but that’s due to a lack of oxygen being combined with the effects of marijuana. Other than that, holding your hit in for that long does not get you higher by absorbing more THC.
Some people simply prefer to hold their hits in until they pass out, others who don’t want to kill that many braincells due to lack of oxygen will find that after 10 seconds they’re done.

exit

What i'm interested in is how you guys use your BENDERS!
Do you all not hit it and let the chamber get all cloudy first? Better ways to do it?

Shit I love the BENDER but my battery light starts flashing before i'm done with one pack! i know i can be doing something better.

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What i'm interested in is how you guys use your BENDERS!
Do you all not hit it and let the chamber get all cloudy first? Better ways to do it?

Shit I love the BENDER but my battery light starts flashing before i'm done with one pack! i know i can be doing something better.
I have 3 sets of batteries for the BENDER.
However I made a plug in device for it with a dial.
Once I finish my man cave it will be my everyday go to FLOWER unit!
I let the glass chamber fill with white clouds then inhale!
It would be cool if DELTA NINE came out with a POWER ADAPTER for the PERSEI.
I use them as my everyday drivers so for me it would be very practical.

exit

It would cool if DELTA NINE came out with a POWER ADAPTER for the PERSEI.
I use them as my everyday drivers.

Same here. Can't wait for pass thru to be released.

By the way I'm definitely going to need another set of AW 18350's. I think they perform noticably better than the ones that came with the Persei. Could be just my imagination but I could have sworn the AW's just were more consistent in getting the Hammer to be red hot!

I can see why you guys like to water filter the Bender though after letting the whole thing fill up and trying to rip it all. I didn't get an adapter kit as I actually don't own any glass of my own. A little bubbler or something might be nicce

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

k3nd4l

so does this mean the herc is being released Friday !? Saturdays my birthdays so that would be a great birthday present to myself lol

k3nd4l,

OF

so does this mean the herc is being released Friday !? Saturdays my birthdays so that would be a great birthday present to myself lol

I sure hope not.

I hope G sticks to the plan he laid out and carefully tests it first? I'd much rather see a reasonable time for some good Beta Testing before taking the plunge. I think most guys are of a similar mind.

G no doubt wants it out as rapidly as possible too, but wants it right as well?

Happy birthday anyway, hopefully the reward is soon in coming.

OF

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
pass through is done too, final production piece is being assembled, we have made the wiring on both sides about 9 feet each. So thats a total of 18 feet of wire give or take a foot.

Also Gloc starting testing on third version.

And, Iris v2 is being molded out. We will have colors.

Any idea on the price of the Core pass through? Psyched for this! :clap:

Any idea on the price of the Core pass through? Psyched for this! :clap:
I've thought about this on and off, at least since the "Reactor" was renamed to the "Core".

It seems to me, that rather than being an add-on to either the Persei or Omicron, it would be very much preferable to have the "Core" actually ship with a base unit of power supply, handle and maybe even an additional head. I'd like one the size of the "minicron" or the short Persei SS tube. This might actually reduce the cost (and hence the price) since there need only be one unit, if it includes a head - but then we open the issue of including either an Omi 2.5 or HVD heads or for the Persei, we have either "regular" or "Hammer/on-off" heads. The "Core" is much less interesting if it means whatever it gets connected to becomes "work" to return to a portable state - i.e. _I_ don't want to "cannibalize" my existing gear to remove functionality - I have desktop units already.

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: Atomsk

exit

i can't help but feel that i am using my bender improperly
someone wanna share their favorite way to use it?

i keep it heating up but i keep finding i don't think i see any vapor in there, and then hit it and it's overwhelmingly full all of a sudden? and then some of my weed is too burnt whereas some is still green...

any advice i'd appreciate! i love it but i know i can use it better haha!

exit,

tharealmclovin

Have not used it in a while but I remeber like a 20-30 second warm up, start hitting lightly. Once you see vapor let off the button some and hit with the heat that is in there already. hit button as needed after that

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i can't help but feel that i am using my bender improperly
someone wanna share their favorite way to use it?

i keep it heating up but i keep finding i don't think i see any vapor in there, and then hit it and it's overwhelmingly full all of a sudden? and then some of my weed is too burnt whereas some is still green...

any advice i'd appreciate! i love it but i know i can use it better haha!
I stir the FLOWERS and it seems to really make a difference for me.
This 18MM Ash Catcher was simple however effective!
bender-ash-catcher_zpscf6bddb9.jpg

exit

That's exactly what my setup is missing! Nice one

I tried stirring before I saw your post and it was working great...
I need another set of batteries and another charger! These batteries can't keep up with me!

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's exactly what my setup is missing! Nice one

I tried stirring before I saw your post and it was working great...
I need another set of batteries and another charger! These batteries can't keep up with me!
I just finish a BENDER BOWL with my water setup.
One set of AW IMR 18350 900maH = Put on charge after session.
Thinking about it I started to let go of the button after 7 - 10 seconds of continuous on.
Stir then fire then hit.
I do have a strain that is FROSTY, THICK and TASTY!
The BENDER is only enhancing the experience.
I hear JIMMY playing guitar.
Are you experienced?

Time for FUTURAMA!

tharealmclovin

Just had to bust out the bender. Ahhh this thing is tasty :D

EDIT: Let me define my technique. I use the hammer top. Grind my dry herb finely and put it into the bender. I dont cover the tip of the dome but all sides. I turn it on for about 10-15 seconds. I slowly inhale. If I get vapor, I continue. If not, I continue to wait. Once I start getting visible vapor, this is when you need to start "shifting". I turn the power off and continue to hit it until, feel it get lighter. I then turn it back on until thick, then off. Stir every few hits. Once it gets to temp, its a matter of powering on and off to keep the temperature steady.

Kind of like a furnace. When the house is 60 you have to bring it to temperature. Then occasionally the Furnace (hammer rod) has to kick on to keep it at that temperature.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just had to bust out the bender. Ahhh this thing is tasty :D
I saw this ASH CATHER at a SMOKE SHOP 4 miles inland from my house.
It was the same price as the WEB plus no shipping fees?
I'm buying all kinds of fittings however this required none of them!
The BENDER bent me!
This is the best state of mind to be in!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
the bender tastes SO GOOD!
been vaping a nice mix of SOMA + bubble hash all day!
its MINTY!
you have inspired mw to seek out an ashcatcher for it...
18MM is the size you want and your GOLDEN.
The BENDER puts me in a deep sleep!

I like your medicine!

ataxian,
Top Bottom