Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

shobi

Do we use the regular oil carts with the Persei, or are there new oil cartridges coming out for the Persei to handle the higher voltage?

shobi,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
also, with dual carts....will be interesting to see how hard the learning curve will be, with just one carts my friends can barley handle the simple rule of "pop its cherry first, then sip dont suck!" when it clogs everyone thinks its the end of the world. Personally its a genius idea its double the fun :) BTW "dank stroke" is my new fav term :D

2clicker

Observer
THC, whats the status on the herb chamber?

and what about wand hash? i assume the concentrate cart would be used for that...? has anyone run any wand hash through a Persei yet?

2clicker,

bruno13

insomniac
Hey Dub, can you give us some updates on the persei? It seems like the carts can get hot fast. Any increase in leaks or cloging? Maybe a video of you hitting a cart on the omi and then the same cart on the persei. :)

bruno13,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
shobi said:
Do we use the regular oil carts with the Persei, or are there new oil cartridges coming out for the Persei to handle the higher voltage?

We will have different cartridges for different voltages. All will be available online.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Xchadb said:
also, with dual carts....will be interesting to see how hard the learning curve will be, with just one carts my friends can barley handle the simple rule of "pop its cherry first, then sip dont suck!" when it clogs everyone thinks its the end of the world. Personally its a genius idea its double the fun :) BTW "dank stroke" is my new fav term :D

Our Nail cartridges would be load as you go, bigger clouds then anything else can produce.

Our regular cartridges are getting a new internals, to fix the clogs and leaks, but still in the design stage.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
2clicker said:
THC, whats the status on the herb chamber?

and what about wand hash? i assume the concentrate cart would be used for that...? has anyone run any wand hash through a Persei yet?

We have a few different prototype herb chamber heating elements testing starts tomorrow.

Our Herb Chambers will be a better design, made for herbs and deals with issues currently on the market.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

bruno13 said:
Hey Dub, can you give us some updates on the persei? It seems like the carts can get hot fast. Any increase in leaks or cloging? Maybe a video of you hitting a cart on the omi and then the same cart on the persei. :)

Gladly! I just got home from LA so give me a few hours.

DubCRider,

2clicker

Observer
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Our Herb Chambers will be a better design, made for herbs and deals with issues currently on the market.

sounds fantastic. cant wait to see it.

2clicker,

DubCRider

Me, in a little bit. I'm headed to radio shack to get some batteries to do 7.4v. I'll give a rip demo of each style. I only have 1 5ohm cart though so no massive double cart rips unfortunately.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
Me, in a little bit. I'm headed to radio shack to get some batteries to do 7.4v. I'll give a rip demo of each style. I only have 1 5ohm cart though so no massive double cart rips unfortunately.

You can use 2 x standard omicron carts at 3.7v.

I doubt radioshack has 18350 imr batteries.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
DubCRider said:

You can use 2 x standard omicron carts at 3.7v.

I doubt radioshack has 18350 imr batteries.

Yeah & they aren't exactly cheap either... $8: http://www.oveready.com/batteries-chargers/aw-18350-imr-rechargeable-battery/prod_219.html

Luckily I have a pair from a high power flashlight =)
$7.50: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...18650-IMR26500-*Part-2*&p=2272984#post2272984

18350.jpg

JoeKickass,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Xchadb said:

Our Nail cartridges would be load as you go, bigger clouds then anything else can produce.

Our regular cartridges are getting a new internals, to fix the clogs and leaks, but still in the design stage.
Nice :D that's awesome, glad to see not only are you working on a new product, but you're also striving to improve still on an already successful existing product

Xchadb,

DubCRider

I only got the 6v setup going now but oh boy is it fatter clouds! 408 Grow is rolling up to watch the Niners defeat the Giants and I will be sure to post a vid. Been pretty busy with birthdays the past couple days.

DubCRider,

VAPORIZER22

DubCRider said:
Nope, all types. This Niners game is cutting in to my film making time.

Thanks dude! Watched all your videos when I was researching the Omicron so I can't wait for your Persei review.

VAPORIZER22,

darco

Very interested in the herb attachment. :) Any one know of the schedule for it to roll out? Subscribing to this thread for updates

darco,

SD_haze

darco said:
Very interested in the herb attachment. :) Any one know of the schedule for it to roll out? Subscribing to this thread for updates

THC's estimates so far have been some time in March

SD_haze,
I cant wait for the Persei! Are you going to take pre-orders?

I was eyeing the Airizer because it's supposed to be uber-effecient with herb, but honestly, Scientific is responsible for the fact that im not smoking (just vaping) now, so I'm gonna support them first...

Zorro420shouldbefree,
Top Bottom