Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I had suspected 6v might work better for the 7.4v herc, with herbs, and had already planned to try it, as I discovered the same was true with the Bender (at least the one I had ran a bit hot IMO) so I got much less combustion on 6v. I DOUBT 3.7v will do anything for a 7.4v device, but get it warm, just not enough juice IMO. I rarely use oils any more, and have more solid concentrates, so I guess I'll find out soon enough if the Herc 7.4v is really going to work for me. Have not received a shipping notice yet, but I am sure it will be along in good time.

so we are supposed to boil the heat rod too??

I had never though about trying the Bender on 6v. Might have to give that a whirl. Thanks Jam!

Edit: D'oh! :doh: I just realized that with the batteries I have, I will need to wait for our Iris tops to be released from customs before I can try this.

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I had suspected 6v might work better for the 7.4v herc, with herbs, and had already planned to try it, as I discovered the same was true with the Bender (at least the one I had ran a bit hot IMO) so I got much less combustion on 6v. I DOUBT 3.7v will do anything for a 7.4v device, but get it warm, just not enough juice IMO. I rarely use oils any more, and have more solid concentrates, so I guess I'll find out soon enough if the Herc 7.4v is really going to work for me. Have not received a shipping notice yet, but I am sure it will be along in good time.

so we are supposed to boil the heat rod too??

Yes boil everything just to be sanitary, and yes 6v will work better for herbs as it heats up way to fast.

Guys please remember what I said the vapong of herb at 7.4v was a by product. The universe and the 3.7v do a better job at vapong herbs.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Looks like someone got their hercules for Thanks giving.

390208_4510434332088_72669280_n.jpg

VAPORIZER22

Would there be any performance differences for oils between running the Hercules at 6v with two 3v batteries or running the cart at 6v with with two 18350's and the Iris?

VAPORIZER22,

OF

. Where as the 3.0 volt batteries would start stronger and fade quickly.

Don't count on that part too much. Stable output over charge is a strong suit with LiFePO4s. Unlike IMRs or Li-ions. "Fade quickly" isn't going to happen, although the capacity is lower. The run pretty constant then rapidly drop at end of charge. Like NiMH only more so. IMO most guys would not be able to tell them from Iris blindfolded.

OF

OF,

VAPORIZER22

also the AW IMRs are just better batteries than the lifepo4s, so you will get better performance from them with the Iris top...

Sounds like the Iris and AW 18350's is the way to go. I also have some AW Lifepo4's that seem to perform better than the Tenergy so it will be fun experimenting with the different battery configurations. Now we just need customs to free the tops.

VAPORIZER22,

Bart

Don't count on that part too much. Stable output over charge is a strong suit with LiFePO4s. Unlike IMRs or Li-ions. "Fade quickly" isn't going to happen, although the capacity is lower. The run pretty constant then rapidly drop at end of charge. Like NiMH only more so. IMO most guys would not be able to tell them from Iris blindfolded.

OF
That's good news for me as I have 12 sets from my t1 to play with. And the iris is stuck in customs. Atleast I won't have to suffer while we wait for the gubment to decide weather or not we deserve variable voltage. They should have labeled the boxes "children's toys with lead based paint". That would've made it thru in record time. Lol

Bugsy

VapeHare
Does anyone know what is happening to orders for the Hercules & Iris if they are on the same order?

Bugsy,

NoName

That's good news for me as I have 12 sets from my t1 to play with. And the iris is stuck in customs. Atleast I won't have to suffer while we wait for the gubment to decide weather or not we deserve variable voltage. They should have labeled the boxes "children's toys with lead based paint". That would've made it thru in record time. Lol

Bart,

Thanks a lot. You just caused me to cough Doritos into the air (LOL).

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Does anyone know what is happening to orders for the Hercules & Iris if they are on the same order?
No iris is on hold , iris is stuck in customs so it might be a little bit, but on the other hand hercs have begun to circulate.
Hope this helps!

BLAZING OG,

NoName

Bugsy,

I think that generally orders are not shipped until the entire order is available to do so (unless specifically requested otherwise). Why not try calling or shooting them an email to ship your Hercules first and then the Iris top when finally freed from captivity? Hope this is what you inquiring about and not misinterpreted. Good luck.

NoName

NoName,
Reactions: Bugsy

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I just want to thank G and all d9v , I can't believe that I might get my herc today, its says out for delivery, thank you a million!
I'll report back once I get it in my hands and onto my persei!

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Darb

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
That's my Herc up there :) I was so not expecting it until next month but happy it dropped early. I just pre-ox'd (no clue if i needed to) one of the tanks and have some stable wax to load in a sec. I have to take off for a trip but these goodies are packed in to pelican cases and coming with. I'll post a report post-use tomorrow.

Mad respect to G

NoddingDonkey,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yes always inhale don't just hit the button and not inhale, make sure you keep inhaling after you let go to cool down.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
yeay, happy thanksgiving to me lol lol ,my hers has arrived, missed the mailman but on my way to the main post office to p/u,!!
Yes always inhale don't just hit the button and not inhale, make sure you keep inhaling after you let go to cool down.
OK do the boil and burn trick , inhale before powering the herc up & keep inhaling after powering down to cool down, got it¡:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

SlideOrDie

yeay, happy thanksgiving to me lol lol ,my hers has arrived, missed the mailman but on my way to the main post office to p/u,!!

OK do the boil and burn trick , inhale before powering the herc up & keep inhaling after powering down to cool down, got it¡:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Congrats bro!

We're all waiting patiently for someone to do the first set of pics and vids... Can't wait to get mine!

Bugsy,

I think that generally orders are not shipped until the entire order is available to do so (unless specifically requested otherwise). Why not try calling or shooting them an email to ship your Hercules first and then the Iris top when finally freed from captivity? Hope this is what you inquiring about and not misinterpreted. Good luck.

NoName

They don't ship orders unless they're able to fulfill them completely.

I had preordered the Persei Bubbler (before it was available) on the same order as some other items. I just called D9 and asked them to place the bub on a separate order so that I could receive the rest of it immediately. You'll just have to pay for the shipping for the Herc separately.

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
So I just opened my bag and realized I forgot my single top; only have my double packed. Can anyone confirm if I can run one cart only with the double top? Not in a hurry to wreck my herc and have 4 other carts with me...but my initial report is it tastes so much better than standard carts so I want to use it if I still can

NoddingDonkey,
Reactions: kindbeats

Darb

So I just opened my bag and realized I forgot my single top; only have my double packed. Can anyone confirm if I can run one cart only with the double top? Not in a hurry to wreck my herc and have 4 other carts with me...but my initial report is it tastes so much better than standard carts so I want to use it if I still can

It's ok to run one cart on a double top.

Darb,
Top Bottom