The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Nooky72

Dog Marley
7VM0Wr.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I love the smell of Karma in the morning....

Indian rooster kills owner with cockfight blade

A rooster fitted with a knife for an illegal cockfight in southern India has killed its owner, sparking a manhunt for the organizers of the event, police said Saturday.

The bird had a knife attached to its leg ready to take on an opponent when it inflicted serious injuries to the man's groin as it tried to escape, officers said.

Chainfish

1614535531759.png
Just found this on laptop so no idea how old she is here. We do have 2 dogs honest but Bobby is all black and fluffy so pointless taking a pic as you can never make out his features (Cavachon/mongrel- Bishon frise/ king charles Spaniel cross)

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Sorry, but I hate it when people call "Great Apes", "Monkeys" (no offense to you personally, of course, @Ramahs), "Old World Monkey" only please, for I am not usually a monkey. The orangutan in the video is probably smart enough to be offended by being grouped in with them, too. I like how he's also sensitive enough to humor her by playing along....

(pet peave #325413543541: "Great Apes being called Monkeys"... especially bonobo/chimps, cuz they are more closely genetically related to us than any other primate alive)

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sorry, but I hate it when people call "Great Apes", "Monkeys" (no offense to you personally, of course, @Ramahs), "Old World Monkey" only please, for I am not usually a monkey. The orangutan in the video is probably smart enough to be offended by being grouped in with them, too. I like how he's also sensitive enough to humor her by playing along....

No offense taken. I agree with you.
I couldn't change the name of the video though, but it was too entertaining not to share!

Top Bottom