The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Knewt

52942807462_436f1a7d89_c.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Mini dinosaur.

52964399083_baba35a162_c.jpg

Ahhh, Horny Toads! I was 9 years old when I moved to Texas, USA, and there were horny toads all over the place out in the country there. I was so fascinated by them as a kid. They were easy to catch, and not very aggressive. You could catch them in the wild and easily hold them like in the picture above as long as you were calm and knew how not to hold them. If you piss them off enough (which you'd actually have to try to do) they will actually shoot blood out of their eyes, at your eyes, as a last resort defense.

Knewt

Ahhh, Horny Toads! I was 9 years old when I moved to Texas, USA, and there were horny toads all over the place out in the country there. I was so fascinated by them as a kid. They were easy to catch, and not very aggressive. You could catch them in the wild and easily hold them like in the picture above as long as you were calm and knew how not to hold them. If you piss them off enough (which you'd actually have to try to do) they will actually shoot blood out of their eyes, at your eyes, as a last resort defense.
I’m a big fan of horned lizards, they are amazing looking, and they are about the only reptile I can still catch. One of their defenses is to play dead, basically remain motionless until the threat disappears.

3868898346_6f12320ae6_c.jpg

Top Bottom