The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-152c.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My old cat Sin, her name is in reference to being a bengal a domestic/wild cat hybrid and mans Hubris in creating such a thing. Cancer took her away from me over a year ago. She was the best cat I ever had. Her sitting on my lap needing my leg with her paws and purring allowed me to almost instantly meditate easily, without her I struggle to do so regularly. She was like my little Zen master and I just mooched off her Chi. Rip my angel I’ll see you again in another lifetime...... perhaps you’ll be the master and me the pet.
http://instagr.am/p/CCQbv4vHRdx/

Ramahs

Clyde was pretty excited to meet a new friend today. Not often you run across one of these guys in nyc.

I've heard that those potbelly pigs are smart, very trainable (they can be house-trained...and many experts consider them to be more trainable than dogs), and they actually make good pets.
Maybe one day I'll get one.

Last edited:

Ramahs

When I used to live in CO I had to drive by a hog farm every day to get to work. I can't tell you how glad I was when that job ended. Ugh...

I'm fairly confident that a potbelly pig (very different pig from the ones raised for food) are actually quite clean indoor animals. The bigger issue, from what I've read, is that they are smarter than dogs, and require more attention and entertainment, less they get bored and get into things, knock things over, etc. For example, I hear they can usually learn to open the fridge, so one would probably want to put a lock on that. You'd basically want to take the same measures a parent would to toddler-proof their house.

Last edited:

Tranquility

Digitize your dog into a computer game

Researchers from the University of Bath have developed motion capture technology that enables you to digitise your dog without a motion capture suit and using only one camera.

The software could be used for a wide range of purposes, from helping vets diagnose lameness and monitoring recovery of their canine patients, to entertainment applications such as making it easier to put digital representations of dogs into movies and video games.

Top Bottom