The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Not a Peep Out of You
get

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Many many years ago I dated a girl who bred tarantulas for pet stores. She always had a bunch of them in vivariums and gave some of them relatively free range of her bedroom. There was that time that I woke up after the post sex nap, and there was a full grown Mexican Redknee, he looked much like this guy, on the pillow next to my head. That was our last romp between the sheets. I liked her, but not enough.

800px-Brachypelma_smithi_2009_G03.jpg

Last edited:

strech

Many many years ago I dated a girl who bred tarantulas for pet stores. She always had a bunch of them in vivariums and gave some of them relatively free range of her bedroom. There was that time that I woke up after the post sex nap, and there was a full grown Mexican Redknee, he looked much like this guy, on the pillow next to my head. That was our last romp between the sheets. I liked her, but not enough.

800px-Brachypelma_smithi_2009_G03.jpg
Ironically the spider I pictured above belongs to my wife.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent

An alcoholic killer monkey has left one man dead and 250 injured after going on the rampage when his booze supply dried up in India.

The inebriated imp, known as Kalua, was formerly the pet of an occultist who fed him hard liquor at his home in Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh.

But after his owner died, the bereft animal stopped getting his supply of spirits and began prowling the streets in a furious rage.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC. Read more about it here.

Stu,
Top Bottom