• I want to lower my tolerance.

Votes: 87 55.8%
  • I want to save money.

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • I want to have more energy.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I feel apathetic/amotivated.

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I want to see how being CannaFree affects my life.

Votes: 32 20.5%
  • Other (explain in thread) *Don't select this if you aren't on a break.

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • I've taken a CannaBreak (>7days) and noticed overall improvement in my life.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I've taken a CannaBreak (>7days) and didn't notice improvement in my life.

Votes: 33 21.2%

• Total voters

BestBuds

The Dude
So I am going to take my first t break since March. It's the longest I've gone without a t break and I can now take a 100mg edible and feel pretty much nothing... :doh:

I wonder how you folks deal with the jitters you feel. Or maybe that's just me... I feel almost like a shiver or a jitter like if you're sensitive to Sudafed or something. I have anxiety and it feels like shit when that comes on.

I'm getting repetitive in my head too and that's probably the worse side effect I've had from cannabis. My short t breaks have kept things in check but the pandemic lockdown made me forgo the t breaks. I regret it now. lol

Alexis

So I am going to take my first t break since March. It's the longest I've gone without a t break and I can now take a 100mg edible and feel pretty much nothing... :doh:

I wonder how you folks deal with the jitters you feel. Or maybe that's just me... I feel almost like a shiver or a jitter like if you're sensitive to Sudafed or something. I have anxiety and it feels like shit when that comes on.

I'm getting repetitive in my head too and that's probably the worse side effect I've had from cannabis. My short t breaks have kept things in check but the pandemic lockdown made me forgo the t breaks. I regret it now. lol
Kava bro! Perfect temporary substitute, especially for anxiety, insomnia, tension, depression etc, AND cravings.

Alexis,
Reactions: BestBuds

BestBuds

The Dude
Kava bro! Perfect temporary substitute, especially for anxiety, insomnia, tension, depression etc, AND cravings.
I can't deal with the numb throat unfortunately :goat:

Edit: after a quick search I see it's now available in extracts. So I can pop a kava pill?!? I'm going to PM you Alexis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom