• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Mine hasn't started being made yet, but I also went with more basic woods (walnut body, cherry pulls, and I think padauk collar/base). Let's face it, they all look stunning, there's no shame in getting what you like rather than something else just cos it's "exotic".
I thought my envy and coveting was limited to those that have one of these gems already in their possession. I felt my shade of green darken a bit more knowing there’s a group of “not started yet but wood has been picked” folks out there. Here I am still in the blocks patiently awaiting the sound of the starting gun. 😔

PossumMD

I thought my envy and coveting was limited to those that have one of these gems already in their possession. I felt my shade of green darken a bit more knowing there’s a group of “not started yet but wood has been picked” folks out there. Here I am still in the blocks patiently awaiting the sound of the starting gun. 😔
I paid roughly 12mths ago. The struggle is real!

goldfinger

I paid roughly 12mths ago. The struggle is real!
I joined this forum exclusively because I was interested in this vape, but I didn't realize that the person who referred me was literal when he said it's more than a year-long wait. Whoof lol.

goldfinger,
Reactions: jds

Vaporware

Yeah, the wait has been long for some of us and I think a couple of people may have cancelled their orders, but otherwise I’ve never seen him fail to deliver in the end.

New people on the list should expect a wait for sure, but I know Dan wants to get future batches done faster and it should be possible, especially with the Toads that are easier to build. Some people also pass up their spots on the list which makes it shorter than it looks.

If your wait looks long, don’t give up! It may be shorter than you think, and either way it will be worth the wait. :)

focalforlife

I loved reading through these posts and seeing pics and reading the details of how much folks love their nomads. I have a stupidly simple question though: is the only way to get on the waiting list through IG. I've refused to join IG so far and this would be the only reason I would join. Appreciate the feedback, thanks,

PossumMD

have a stupidly simple question though: is the only way to get on the waiting list through IG. I've refused to join IG so far and this would be the only reason I would join. Appreciate the feedback, thanks,
Not sure how it is now, but back in the day I signed up by pming Dan on Reddit, then sending an email to the address he gave me. This was a number of years ago though. I reckon just drop him a pm on here and see if the shit sticks to the wall...

Top Bottom