• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

BubbleDrop

Now to play the waiting game 😂

51-Qg-ZQ-BOn-L-AC.png

Hey, I'm also on the waiting list !
But I'm starting to lose my hair. :D

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
:tup: same load, took out, looked at it, and said fuckcombustion yea there's more goodness left! So tasty and smooth, a portable connoisseur piece for flavortown:nod:

namasteIII

Nice man! I figured you’d get along with it real quick. It’s easy to use right away just the mastery and feel, eeking out the last 5-10 precent of preformce comes with time.

Funny you made a shirt for yourself too.

If you were getting center hotspoting with that sesh try not tamping. Just fill to the top, and load it upside down (nomad on top of stem) the inside screen will tamp it perfectly.

Probably get bigger hits over packing and tamping but more likely to need to stir that way, so just a choice or a thing to play with.

Or it was already even for you and your good as is.

Nice stuff sure lots of folks appreciate the videos since these guys are rare.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Nice man! I figured you’d get along with it real quick. It’s easy to use right away just the mastery and feel, eeking out the last 5-10 precent of preformce comes with time.

Funny you made a shirt for yourself too.

If you were getting center hotspoting with that sesh try not tamping. Just fill to the top, and load it upside down (nomad on top of stem) the inside screen will tamp it perfectly.

Probably get bigger hits over packing and tamping but more likely to need to stir that way, so just a choice or a thing to play with.

Or it was already even for you and your good as is.

Nice stuff sure lots of folks appreciate the videos since these guys are rare.
I appreciate your input brother!:tup:it's gonna be a fun ride to learn of all the nuances! I also heard you maybe mentioning about a patina forming over time:love:

seriousTone

:tup: same load, took out, looked at it, and said fuckcombustion yea there's more goodness left! So tasty and smooth, a portable connoisseur piece for flavortown:nod:
Very nice usage video. I know that the device is much smaller than one might initially think - i know when i received the Okin it was almost shocking,

But it still always surprises me how small the Nomad stem is when I see it out of the device, idk why.

jds

Do you think it would be possible to machine a (titanium?) adapter to be able to use vapcap stems in the Nomad, similar to how it's being done for other vapes like the Fury Edge / POTV One. I had this thought today while using it, it would be amazing to be able to use my Simrell MVS in there.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Received my walnut and cherry and Nomad 2 earlier today. It is beautiful! Pretty simple compared to the other exotics on here, but this suites my tastes well. Has a starburst effect which is kick ass. Classy and mesmerizing. The button is unreal. Well worth the wait.

Beautiful!!

jds

Received my walnut and cherry and Nomad 2 earlier today. It is beautiful! Pretty simple compared to the other exotics on here, but this suites my tastes well. Has a starburst effect which is kick ass. Classy and mesmerizing. The button is unreal. Well worth the wait.

Very nice, that walnut is beautiful! It may not be exotic, but it is personally one of my favorite woods because of its rich color and grain patterns.

checkyourlibido

Beautiful, I think it's perfect. The lichen pairs nicely with the two wood tones.

PossumMD

Mine hasn't started being made yet, but I also went with more basic woods (walnut body, cherry pulls, and I think padauk collar/base). Let's face it, they all look stunning, there's no shame in getting what you like rather than something else just cos it's "exotic".

Top Bottom