Discontinued The NEO by Prrl Labs

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
the flavor was great. I need to do a head to head against my Aromed which has always been the undefeated flavor king. And I want to try it with my Odyssey, and I want to try my Lotus thru the TS, and...
I was really trying to vape less lately but some VAS and new toys is definitely getting in the way :lol:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I finally got off my butt and ordered a maple Terp Surfer and an amber Crystal bowl. Both arrived yesterday (quick!).

I was really impressed with the unboxing experience. Everything was beautifully wrapped and packaged. It's not necessary to have a nice unboxing experience, but I do like it.

They even threw in a couple of nice freebies: a bullet journal and an herb jar! Such a kind and unnecessary gesture. Also candy!

Anyway down to the important business. The Terp Surfer is just fantastic. I thought the is shape would be more awkward, especially balancing the Neo. It's actually pretty evocative of a pipe and lighter experience. The flavor is outstanding. I went through a whole bowl at 0 diamonds. The next bowl was temp-stepped from 0-2 diamonds. This was also great but got a bit toasty towards the end. After a few more bowls I was too baked too give any attention to the crystal bowl so I can look forward to that today.

The Neo and Terp Surfer seem like they could be a great for teaching breath control. The light is visible so you can see exactly how much heat each draw pulls. If I had the means I would hand these out to all my friends for a cannabis tasting flight.

Anyway, I'm glad I got in on the sale. I hope that Prrl Labs has more to come. Although I am really glad I have this vape. Terp Surfer confirms this is far too slept on.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Look forward to your thoughts on the crystal bowl. I've been enjoying that a lot.
For you guys that are using the crystal bowl, do you find it crazy deep? I have a white Neo and I actually haven't tried it yet because I felt the distance would be too great, even at full power. Unless maybe if I piled up a big mound of weed to bridge the gap but that seems unlikely. Seems much deeper than the TS titanium bowl. Am I missing something? 🤷‍♂️

I finally got off my butt and ordered a maple Terp Surfer and an amber Crystal bowl. Both arrived yesterday (quick!).

I was really impressed with the unboxing experience. Everything was beautifully wrapped and packaged. It's not necessary to have a nice unboxing experience, but I do like it.

They even threw in a couple of nice freebies: a bullet journal and an herb jar! Such a kind and unnecessary gesture. Also candy!

Anyway down to the important business. The Terp Surfer is just fantastic. I thought the is shape would be more awkward, especially balancing the Neo. It's actually pretty evocative of a pipe and lighter experience. The flavor is outstanding. I went through a whole bowl at 0 diamonds. The next bowl was temp-stepped from 0-2 diamonds. This was also great but got a bit toasty towards the end. After a few more bowls I was too baked too give any attention to the crystal bowl so I can look forward to that today.

The Neo and Terp Surfer seem like they could be a great for teaching breath control. The light is visible so you can see exactly how much heat each draw pulls. If I had the means I would hand these out to all my friends for a cannabis tasting flight.

Anyway, I'm glad I got in on the sale. I hope that Prrl Labs has more to come. Although I am really glad I have this vape. Terp Surfer confirms this is far too slept on.
Agreed! The taste is outstanding. Neo with TS is often a tasting reference for me when I really want to savor a strain.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

For you guys that are using the crystal bowl, do you find it crazy deep? I have a white Neo and I actually haven't tried it yet because I felt the distance would be too great, even at full power. Unless maybe if I piled up a big mound of weed to bridge the gap but that seems unlikely. Seems much deeper than the TS titanium bowl. Am I missing something? 🤷‍♂️
It is much deeper but it still works very well even just with a screen covering. I feel like when I first tried it it just blew away everything else I had been using except the TS. I use the crystal bowls like 90% of the time. You can also use the capsule in it if you want.
Agreed! The taste is outstanding. Neo with TS is often a tasting reference for me when I really want to savor a strain.
Me too.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
It is much deeper but it still works very well even just with a screen covering. I feel like when I first tried it it just blew away everything else I had been using except the TS. I use the crystal bowls like 90% of the time. You can also use the capsule in it if you want.
Ok, lesson learned! Just tried the Crystal Bowl on small j-hook. So delicious. I was surprised that I could use the same heat settings I use with the TS.

I never bought a quartz capsule so I didn't have that option to try, but I also figured something like that would put the flower closer to the heat source. Anyhow, you are so right that even a screen covering of flower works well. What a tasty sesh!

Smknbud

Got the white Neo and walnut Terp Surfer yesterday. Very very pleased. Easy learning curve....and there's something uniquely enjoyable about using it.

Prrl thru in a herb jar and 'high ideas' notebook......and yes a York peppermint patty. I also purchased the 20 pack of concentrate pads and some extra screens. I regret not adding some quartz dosing capsules to the order, which are currently out of stock, but will get at least two when stock is replenished.

Quick question to those that have used the concentrate pads, has anyone ever tried Moon Rocks with the terp surfer?

Smknbud

First time ever trying Moonrocks, which is Prime Flower, a layer of Bubble Hash and coating of Hash Rosin, for those that are not aware. What better way to try it first than the Terp Surfer?!.

The smell of the Moonrocks alone is something like I've never smelled before, but the taste is beyond amazing. Wow! A little bit along with the concentrate wafer in the TS and off to the Moon I went. :D

174109638.jpg

174109637.jpg

Smknbud

though they are sold out of dosing capsules.
It's been that way since I ordered close to a month ago along with the Crystal Bowl. I reached out about availability of the Capsule weeks ago but they never got back to me. I'm going to ask again after this post and will report back if they respond.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
It's been that way since I ordered close to a month ago along with the Crystal Bowl. I reached out about availability of the Capsule weeks ago but they never got back to me. I'm going to ask again after this post and will report back if they respond.
Hopefully the glassworker is just swamped! I almost ordered a white neo during the last sale, but by the time I talked myself into it the capsules were gone

Smknbud

Mark got back to me again and found a few Capsules in his Trade Show box's and I have one on the way......a heads up to those that want one, apparently he found more than one and some single Capsules are now available, it may just be a few or even only one more, so grab one while you can. I was going to order another but I'd rather share the wealth.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Saw that also. Last sale was only for white one, which I got, and happy to say for less than they are currently on sale for.
Yeahhh I held off on the last sale since I really wanted the black one. Is the performance that much different between the 2 colorways? I saw the black one is supposed to be about 25% hotter and more efficient, but is it that noticeable for someone who hasn’t tried a neo before?

Octavia,

Smknbud

Yeahhh I held off on the last sale since I really wanted the black one. Is the performance that much different between the 2 colorways? I saw the black one is supposed to be about 25% hotter and more efficient, but is it that noticeable for someone who hasn’t tried a neo before?
That 25% more efficiency would obviously be nice but in the grand scheme of things not really that big of a deal or dealbreaker. I'm ok using a higher temp and probably charging the batteries more often. I've been very pleased so far with the Neo and Terp Surfer.

Smknbud,
Reactions: Octavia
Top Bottom