Discontinued The NEO by Prrl Labs

Kreator87

I have 2 Terf Surfers and the crystal bowl and both are great options, but the terf surfer is more unique with its shape and you can use the docking ring for other things. I like using the docking ring on the Magic Stone Odyssey. Though the crystal bowl is the perfect fit for the Neo to use with a water piece, it is better than the Pürr glass bowl.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I've been trying to find the size of the Terp Surfer. will it fit a 14mm adaptar. I don't have the Neo , but thought the Lotus and TS would be a great pairing if it fits.

VapeKnight,

coolbreeze

I've been trying to find the size of the Terp Surfer. will it fit a 14mm adaptar. I don't have the Neo , but thought the Lotus and TS would be a great pairing if it fits.
I haven't measured it but...
IMG-5443.jpg

IMG-5447.jpg

It fits nearly perfectly. This seals and seems to work fine. The Lotus is a bit high for your eyes, but it's not bad/unusable.

Pretty neat idea!

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Big sale at Prrl, 30-50% off!
IMG-5570.jpg
I saw that too. I recently picked up a Neo secondhand and I love it. It's become my go-to vape while I wait for desktops to heat up. As everyone on this thread knows it can do some amazing things to bring out absolutely pure flavor.

I've been thinking about grabbing a Terp Surfers and a crystal bowl. This sale might be the thing to break me.

I would also love an adapter for the neo that makes it even narrower. It fits nicely over my 14mm injector bowls with the sleeve, but I'm working on a way to work some of my smaller stems. Paper has been an interesting adapter too, similar to Alan's paper stems.

coolbreeze

I saw that too. I recently picked up a Neo secondhand and I love it. It's become my go-to vape while I wait for desktops to heat up. As everyone on this thread knows it can do some amazing things to bring out absolutely pure flavor.
I hadn't thought of this, but it's a great use!
I've been thinking about grabbing a Terp Surfers and a crystal bowl. This sale might be the thing to break me.
I held off on the TS for a long time but it's great, really, I was surprised how good, and the bowls are very similar.
I would also love an adapter for the neo that makes it even narrower. It fits nicely over my 14mm injector bowls with the sleeve, but I'm working on a way to work some of my smaller stems. Paper has been an interesting adapter too, similar to Alan's paper stems.
I wonder if they could make a silicone male injector adapter? Love to see your paper experiments.

Kreator87

This sale is fantastic, I hope a lot of people take advantage and try a Neo and terp surfer. I have both models, 2 terp surfers, a crystal bowl, pürr glass bowl, extra docking rings that I use for my Magic Stone Odyssey II and I love using the Neo with my Sticky Brick OG as well.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
This sale is fantastic, I hope a lot of people take advantage and try a Neo and terp surfer. I have both models, 2 terp surfers, a crystal bowl, pürr glass bowl, extra docking rings that I use for my Magic Stone Odyssey II and I love using the Neo with my Sticky Brick OG as well.
Is there a significant difference in heat retention between the white and black? I have the white and was thinking about getting the black, but not sure it would be worth it.

sansei,

Kreator87

Is there a significant difference in heat retention between the white and black? I have the white and was thinking about getting the black, but not sure it would be worth it.
In my experience the black model doesn't need a preheat and is roughly 1 diamond stronger. For example if you do a 5 diamond preheat the a 3 diamond heat cycle then for the black model you can just set it at 2 diamonds and go.

Other people might have a different experience (might come down to inhale technique) but this seems to be how it works for me.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
In my experience the black model doesn't need a preheat and is roughly 1 diamond stronger. For example if you do a 5 diamond preheat the a 3 diamond heat cycle then for the black model you can just set it at 2 diamonds and go.

Other people might have a different experience (might come down to inhale technique) but this seems to be how it works for me.
Thanks for the feedback. Any difference in battery life?

sansei,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

Wow. I have a white Neo and you just described my exact heating routine. I knew the black Neo was more efficient but yeah, that's significant.

I pulled out my terp surfer the other day after reading this thread and I need to give my Neo more attention in the rotation. It's a super vape. Very tasty indeed. 😋

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
uh oh, that's a good sale. Looks like I'll be ordering a white Neo and Terp Surfer

Will I need any extra parts ?

VapeKnight,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
uh oh, that's a good sale. Looks like I'll be ordering a white Neo and Terp Surfer

Will I need any extra parts ?
You might want to pick up the Crystal Bowl that's designed for the Neo if you want to use water pieces or maybe just a dry j-hook but otherwise you don't really need anything else. The quartz bowls are nice but optional if you want a bowl reducer...

Some people pick up an extra titanium bowl to be able to swap one while the other is being cleaned.

coolbreeze

You might want to pick up the Crystal Bowl that's designed for the Neo if you want to use water pieces or maybe just a dry j-hook but otherwise you don't really need anything else. The quartz bowls are nice but optional if you want a bowl reducer...

Some people pick up an extra titanium bowl to be able to swap one while the other is being cleaned.
I'll second the Crystal Bowls, the insert, and some pads if you do concentrates.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I can't wait to try the Neo as is with the TS, but I am also excited to use it with my Odyssey and Alchemy which I have always loved for their , design, materials , and art form. However, I could never get satisfactory vape. I hate saying that since I think the owners are the most likable people .Now I can finally use and fully enjoy them with the help of the Neo. If I remember correctly, the TS magnetic bowl just fits in place well enough to combine. :science:

Clapped_r6

Well, I'll be.
I've owned an original white Neo for a couple years, and it never hit right on any little pipes. I'd literally used it 20 times, max, just didn't do it for me. Got the OG schott bowl and it was a little better, but just not for me.
I'd put it for sale, no bites, and then I saw the sale.....
I just received my terp surfer and accessory insert, and now I'm a fan. Way, way better

Top Bottom