Discontinued The NEO by Prrl Labs

Mr. Me2

So… I asked @Aezhenn to make me a live edge stand to hold my Neo. And here it is! He drilled a hole to hold my favorite @RogueGuy stirrer and added one of his beautiful abv bowls. And there’s a perfect place to rest my @CDXX Pipes pipe!!

Now it’s easier to transport my Neo pieces around the house. I’m a happy camper. Guess I’ll be playing with my Neo this weekend!

Let me try another angle…

Last edited:

StringTheorista

the PURR bowl from @Black_Prrl and a jhook.
And for a less pricey alternative to the purr bowl, there’s a nice heavy glass bowl that takes a screen being sold by O’Connell Woodworks. I’ve been using it with a grav j-hook, and with the globe water piece and whip (dry).

Also, having already needed one chimney repair, I always place my Neo down on its side, not standing up. I’ve been using this cool little tray made by Futo to corral my stuff around the house
81-BE822-F-1-FA2-45-F9-9377-02-BF21-C295-B9.jpg

Last edited:

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker

So… I asked @Aezhenn to make me a live edge stand to hold my Neo. And here it is! He drilled a hole to hold my favorite @RogueGuy stirrer and added one of his beautiful abv bowls. And there’s a perfect place to rest my @CDXX Pipes pipe!!

Now it’s easier to transport my Neo pieces around the house. I’m a happy camper. Guess I’ll be playing with my Neo this weekend!

Let me try another angle…

That turned out great! really good looking.

StringTheorista

anyone tried using this on a Lotus?
I have successfully used it with the Lotus WPA, because it has a ledge around the handle that makes a seal with the Neo. And I have frankensteined using the lotus WPA inserted into the bowl of the black lotus pipe. That pipe is heavy aluminum and it cools vapor like nobody’s business.it doesn’t work with the pipe alone, because the pipe is too narrow, the Neo won’t seal around the bowl (which is several mm smaller than the neo’s chimney)

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer of the Neo and Terp Surfer
Manufacturer
Teaser shot of the upcoming TS-1 pipe... Taiwan has been in COVID lockdown the past two months, so we've been experiencing delays.

The TS-1 will have a magnetically attached titanium bowl with quartz cup inserts that fit up inside the Neo's chimney. Great visibility into your herb and über efficient extraction. Replaceable cups enable easy cleaning and the option to have several bowls preloaded. Prototypes arriving next week for testing.

Will also be releasing new firmware soon that features:
- Brighter screen
- Improved battery status display
- Double-click preheat mode at max power, regardless of current power setting
- Single, long-click auto fire at current power setting
- Improved low-battery warning
- Optional inverted display/button orientation
- Additional tweaks

Hope everyone is well! Stay tuned for more announcements soon...

-Mark

1625167843306.png

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
Teaser shot of the upcoming TS-1 pipe... Taiwan has been in COVID lockdown the past two months, so we've been experiencing delays.

The TS-1 will have a magnetically attached titanium bowl with quartz cup inserts that fit up inside the Neo's chimney. Great visibility into your herb and über efficient extraction. Replaceable cups enable easy cleaning and the option to have several bowls preloaded. Prototypes arriving next week for testing.

- Brighter screen
- Additional tweaks

-Mark

View attachment 9937
oooh that pipe looks awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roffa

- Brighter screen
- Additional tweaks

-Mark

View attachment 9937
Wonderful! Can't wait to order. Also looking forward to the firmware update, although I have no complaints at the moment.

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
Would this work with concentrates? Dry herb would be first choice, but wondering if it's an option with an appropriate rig
The stainless steel concentrate inserts from Crafty/Mighty work well in the new pipe (as well as in our Purr WPA). It takes an extra heat soak or two to bring the temp up, but it's a lot like a cold start dab and tastes great! Also, we have a fun hack for using the Neo to vape concentrates from a single-hole bowl...we'll share that in the run-up to 7/10.

Zow237

How’s the airflow on these things. My neck doesn’t like anything that has too much h restriction. Makes my scalenes and levator scav get all crazy from the pressure on inhale. Just looking at it I’m trying to figure out if there are any holes on the device to mitigate being connected to a mod device. Thanks

Roffa

How’s the airflow on these things. My neck doesn’t like anything that has too much h restriction. Makes my scalenes and levator scav get all crazy from the pressure on inhale. Just looking at it I’m trying to figure out if there are any holes on the device to mitigate being connected to a mod device. Thanks
What do you mean exactly?

Roffa,

StringTheorista

73-A49-CA2-F4-FA-4683-A430-082-A40-FD8-E1-D.jpg

I love my Neo. My only gripe has been that, as a microdoser, most bowls are much too big for the just-a-few fresh pulls I want to take. I believe this set-up has solved that issue. It’s the grav ”cup bowl” (10mm, but it also comes in 14mm), which is a tiny bowl designed for their pocket bubblers. It fits inside the neo’s silicone sleeve, and I added an o-ring to complete the seal. Paired with a mini 10mm j-hook Sneaky Pete used to sell it’s a great little microdose machine.

Last edited:

pretty-chill

Has anybody tried out this bowl yet? Looks like they designed it specifically for the NEO:

Judging by the pictures, it looks like a perfect fit. My only concern would be the flower being too far away from the heater. I tried using my ELEV8R bowl once and the flower was too far away from the heater. That is a big bowl though, however, the O'connel bowl looks pretty large too with a decent distance between flower and heater. Maybe a great bowl for bigger loads though! I'll order one and compare it to the purr bowl I've been using exclusively with the NEO these days.

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
Happy Friday! Here's another teaser of the TS-1... next iteration of prototypes are to arrive in 2 weeks. Hoping that there won't be too many changes needed after that...and that packaging goes smoothly. Apparently, there's a worldwide shortage on paper at the moment and prices have shot up.

Hope y'all are well!IMG_7514.JPG

Top Bottom