• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater The Milky Machine - Affordable & Compact 12V 10A Induction Heater

ezvapheaters

Manufacturer
Hi everyone!

We would love to hear some feedback on our new $99 budget-friendly Induction Heater. 12V 10A power supply included.

IMG_3268-scaled.jpg
IMG_3271-scaled.jpg
IMG_3274-scaled.jpg

Features:
  • Lightweight Fire Retardant UL 94 5VA Plastic Enclosure.
  • Diametric Magnet For Easy Alignment & Quick Cooling.
  • Bright LEDs in Coil & Button (3 Color Options: Red, Blue, & Green).
  • Rubber Feet Under Enclosure.
  • 12V 10A Power Supply Included
  • 6-Month Warranty
Check it out on our site here.

We're currently working on designing a completely custom and unique Induction Heater, but we wanted to provide a great & affordable option for people in the market.

Please leave any feedback or questions!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
🚀Thank you, Matt, and Best Wishes on your launching!

While a corded desktop is handy around the house, you may want to also offer a slim, ergonomic portable for
The “Outside” type. The active crowd.

While I realize that you are just starting your trek, this bifurcation of offered products is a selling interest in an active, and bullish, competitive, market of induction heaters.🚀 My:2c:

ezvapheaters

Manufacturer
🚀Thank you, Matt, and Best Wishes on your launching!

While a corded desktop is handy around the house, you may want to also offer a slim, ergonomic portable for
The “Outside” type. The active crowd.

While I realize that you are just starting your trek, this bifurcation of offered products is a selling interest in an active, and bullish, competitive, market of induction heaters.🚀 My:2c:
Thanks! I'm currently working with my team on our portable induction heater. We're hoping to have it finished in about a month.

We're still new to the market, but we are only progressing forward! I appreciate your kind words!

someTooL

Good size. Activation switch is always nice too. For the at home person this is all you need. I’m assuming that a 12v adapter will also work for car usage? Great thing (or maybe not) is that once you get some in people hands, good feedback will follow.

Unique designs...well, now you really have my attention :borg:

ezvapheaters

Manufacturer
Good size. Activation switch is always nice too. For the at home person this is all you need. I’m assuming that a 12v adapter will also work for car usage? Great thing (or maybe not) is that once you get some in people hands, good feedback will follow.

Unique designs...well, now you really have my attention :borg:
12V car adapter should work if your car plug is rated for it. I'm going to test it this week and let you know!

My car plug is rated for a maximum of 20A but not all cars are the same.

ezvapheaters,

ezvapheaters

Manufacturer
A pro-rated car adapter can later be offered as an accessory?
That's a great idea. I will test different ones and try to find a good supplier.

Any suggestions for a pro-rated car adapter that you've used in the past?

Thanks!

ezvapheaters,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Turns out I do have a no-name coiled cigarette adapter ( just make sure to have the proper amperage rating ).

Last edited:
stark1,

Dielow

Hi all, new member, just registered.
It’s been a while since anyone posted to this thread. I am interested in purchasing one of these induction heaters but haven’t pulled the trigger yet because of the lack of reviews. Has anyone tried one yet? Are they still in business?

Last edited:
Dielow,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The makers apparently had asked the mods to recommend someone to review their product.

In turn, @vtac asked me if I would like to, to which I humbly consented.

The maker had then said that he would send out a proto tester. That was on the 20th of October of last year.

Nothing since then. 🤔

If you are looking for a robust induction heater, you might find @Pipes ‘ to be well made, and also reasonably priced.

Last edited:
stark1,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hmm. Sorry for not following up on this earlier @stark1. I figured that you had gotten a unit. I'll try reaching out and let you know.

vtac,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Actually, please dont.

Its been a while, and I would like to move on. 👍

Thank you for your regards!

stark1,
Top Bottom