• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
mod note: This thread was split from the thread formerly called the Crafty and the Mighty by Storz & Bickel. In order to create separate threads, some posts have been copied and others have been moved. Please report posts that are now out of place. If you disagree with this split, do not post here, please send a PM to any moderator instead. Thanks for your cooperation.

mighty-komplett-set-celsius.jpg

http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_eu/en/mighty-vaporizer-komplettset.html

Last edited by a moderator:

lwien

What's kinda interesting and a bit contradictory is in the bullet points on the Mighty, S&B states, "Full Convection Hot Air" but then further down in the copy, they state, "vaporization functions on the basis of a full hot air convection heating combined with conduction."

QualityVapes

NO USB on the Mighty! For charging purposes, this is complete and utter Fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail. I guess that would have upped the price too much?

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I believe their thinking is the Mighty, being priced higher, should be able to give you the LED percise temp. control, while also able to be used while charging. Which is why they didn't put the USB on it.

I assume their thinking with putting the USB on the Crafty is you'll be able to adjust the two set temperatures on a computer in case you don't have a phone or tablet that has the app.

Again just my assumptions. I hope I'm right though.

BuzzDanklin

NO USB on the Mighty! For charging purposes, this is complete and utter Fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail fail. I guess that would have upped the price too much?

It looks like the Mighty requires 36 watts to charge, can USB even kick out that much power? I know usb 2.0 can only do 2.5 watts, and USB 3.0 started out at 4.5 watts, although they claimed it would eventually go up to 100 watts, but I am not sure if it did.

If they couldn't get a USB port to kick out 36 watts that is probably the reasons they didn't add usb charging to the Mighty.

I can't wait for the reviews to start coming in!

Last edited:

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Testing begins...

mighty1.jpg

mighty2.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the fancy packing tool and other accessories so I laid them to the side and just went for it. Bowl packs like any other. It's much smaller then previous s&b bowls but considerably larger then a solo stem would hold. It heats quickly taking maybe 90 seconds to reach my set temp of 375 degree. The screen is very nice with bright and colorful digits.

And the good part... :)

The air path is of low resistance. Vapor production is large with full exhalations from the very first pull. I took maybe 6-7 large hits and went ahead and turned it off having had enough. The color of my herb in the chamber is still a darkish green so I anticipate a full session later.

So final verdict from 5 minutes of use is it's a home run. It works exactly as I had hoped and anticipated. Lingering questions will be how much usage does it take before the cooling unit gets gummed up and airflow becomes restricted requiring cleaning and how long the battery lasts.

It's expensive but performs as expected.

*edit* One bug is that it does not remember the change from celsius to fahrenheit when power cycled. Not a big deal but the volcano digit which works exactly the same saves the setting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebelleader

So final verdict from 5 minutes of use is it's a home run. It works exactly as I had hoped and anticipated. Lingering questions will be how much usage does it take before the cooling unit gets gummed up and airflow becomes restricted requiring cleaning and how long the battery lasts.

It's expensive but performs as expected.

Thanks for the initial review, I'm sure there are plenty of us anxiously awaiting a follow up =). I am in the market for a new portable vaporizer and this is looking to be the one. Are there any other portable vaporizers that you guys can recommend that are coming up soon and might be worth the wait?

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Flavor was good without any side notes present. No tool required to pack it but in typical German fashion they over engineered a way to do it. lol

I would say it holds around 1.5-2x what a solo stem holds. Here is the plenty and volcano bowl lined up with mighty and solo for scale purposes.

mighty3.jpg

mighty4.jpg

poonman

@elmomuzz
Thanx for the early review .
What's the vapor path like ?
Is it made of SS or ceramic ?
I guess I mean the air path leading up ?

tia

poonman,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I have been using it all evening with some friends. After 8 bowls I still have 4 out of 6 on the battery meter. All parts still appear as new so nothing is getting gummy yet. I already have so many good things I could say about this vape but I'll save it for tomorrows video.

Aside from the high price this thing is a game changer. It's going to be a huge success.

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Have to ask @elmomuzz, you obviously own a solo. How does vapor density and quality compare between the two?

The solo has been my "go to" portable vape for ages now and I haven't found many better portables (for vapor quality) so I would love to see that used as a benchmark in your response.
Thanks!

Last edited:

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The solo is wonderful and has been my portable for over two years but it can not compare to the mighty. The mighty has a much less restricted air path while at the same time denser vapor. It actually gives a denser hit then the plenty while taking less effort but gives less of them because the bowl is smaller. Here is the quick and nasty...

Last edited:
Top Bottom