• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Whissmu

I have a Might from about two years ago. I see that a new version has been released with larger batteries and a few other trivial features.

My questions relates to the “heat up tome.” Does the newer version heat up faster than the old? That would be my only reason to upgrade.

I have had the old and the new mighty and I have not noticed a significant speed between my new and old mighty :hmm: at the time of being ready at 180C starting from a room temperature... if another updates that you already named ... maybe I'm wrong but I do not appreciate faster in warm up

@Baron23 I would go 2 SPAIN if my girls would be cool with it?
if you come to Spain I'll show where they surf:rockon: and where you can get good flowers :bigleaf::cheers::bigleaf:

arthritisbites

blackstone

...anyone know if there is a straight plug replacement cord available?
....thx

Check your retailer for "12V 3A (or 3000mA) 5.5mm CCTV power supply (insert your region) plug"
5.5mm refers to the diameter of the DC plug, most have the center terminal as positive (+) but check it does to be sure.
I have charged the batteries with 2A and 1.5A supplies that come with a home modem, but if you want to power the heater (36w, 3A) from the charger, the supply will not perform this if it's under the 3A rating.

Good luck and hope you get many more years from your Mighty, or its replacement.

Kurtdigglur

Long draws
73-BFAD8-F-88-DD-46-C4-9105-EAC4-B5-B09-D74.jpg
I made it one year of fucking combustion. Celebrated my anniversary with My Mighty and water tool. Tried many different Vapes and The a mighty and Vapcaps have been my go to. All thanks to this Forum I look and feel healthier.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@LesPlenty well this is my second Mighty and just got it last Monday . I sold my first one last summer after only having it for few months thinking I could no longer partake. So this is pretty much my anniversary present.
Long may it run.
A nice treat might be the V3 wpa from @Ratchett .
Eliminates the c/u from the equation, more direct vape, and easy to keep clean.

DrDurdle

after my Crafty died, i got me the Dynavap M as a bandaid until Storz and Bickel would sort things out with me.
turned out i had to buy a new (slightly discounted) Mighty or Crafty.
i decided to go with the Mighty this time.
hope it will suit me better and longer than the Crafty.

what temps do you guys vape on?
now that i have full control over it, might as well do it "right".
on my Crafty i took like 5 pulls on lowest heat setting and than swiched to the higher pre set temp.
intuitively, i would do the same with the Mighty but can manually change them.
is starting at 190 for the first pulls , than raising to like 200-210 the way to go?

John Coaltrain

. . . is starting at 190 for the first pulls , than raising to like 200-210 the way to go?

I've done some extensive testing with my Mighty, and have found that visible cloud typically begins to appear at 150º – at least when dosing capsules are being used. But a few draws before it reaches that temperature couldn't hurt, since there are some terpenes and other elements that vaporize at even lower temperatures. I firmly believe that visible clouds are not the sole indicator of medicating effect.

I therefore usually set the temperature at 150-155º to begin, but take some draws before it reaches that temperature. I usually increase by 5º every minute or two.

I use dosing capsules, and often vaporize them up to 175/180º or so during day and early evening sessions (for a more stimulative affect), then eject the capsule and save it for a later evening session, from 185º up to 210º (for a more sedative affect).

Last edited:

crownroyaldaddy

I have never been one to use much glass with my herb. I had one nice glass bowl when i was in high school, and that was it until i got my flowerpot.

Im thinking i need a WPA for my Mighty now. Its my favorite vape i own, I would LOVE to try it through water.

Time to go over to delta3d...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have had the old and the new mighty and I
surf:rockon: and where you can get good flowers :bigleaf::cheers::bigleaf:
73-BFAD8-F-88-DD-46-C4-9105-EAC4-B5-B09-D74.jpg
I made it one year of fucking combustion. Celebrated my anniversary with My Mighty and water tool. Tried many different Vapes and The a mighty and Vapcaps have been my go to. All thanks to this Forum I look and feel healthier.
You know?
Just enjoy!

Vaporcussion

I finally found a micro dose solution I like that doesn't involve using the concentrate pad (I find it too restrictive on the draw), I simply pulled the coarse screen out of the CU and replaced it with the bottom half of one of the dosing capsules. It fits right in with no problem and gives an almost perfect half packed chamber. As an added bonus, it seems to act as a bit of a heat sync and keeps the CU a little cooler as well. It's a little beat up as I used pliers to pull it out and remove the coarse screen....the next one will pop right in. Now my Mighty isn't such a weed hog.

Great idea; I thought I had tried everything, lol Presently, I'm using the top lid of the capsule, upside down, over a micro dose in the bowl.

The newer models 20% more, so probably 8-10 bowls?
Yes

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Check your retailer for "12V 3A (or 3000mA) 5.5mm CCTV power supply (insert your region) plug"
5.5mm refers to the diameter of the DC plug, most have the center terminal as positive (+) but check it does to be sure.
I have charged the batteries with 2A and 1.5A supplies that come with a home modem, but if you want to power the heater (36w, 3A) from the charger, the supply will not perform this if it's under the 3A rating.

Good luck and hope you get many more years from your Mighty, or its replacement.

To piggyback on this, an Underdog power supply works albeit without pass trough

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I like this adapter for the Mighty, you can pack the adapter as well as the mighty oven for a macro-dose;

https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/products/crafty-mighty-water-adapter?variant=12278331768919
This is the first practical application I've heard, for the space that exists between the chamber top and the screen that's inside the adapter! Party Mode!
Most everyone else looks for other ways to fill the gap.
I am still surprised that the design has not been modified to add a positive 'stop' to eliminate the over-tightening issue.
I do understand that most users like them! I happen to be partial to a different one.

Top Bottom