The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

blisty

So should I put it up for sale in the subforum or post it here? Because here is where the people come to if they want a Mighty? :p

blisty,

aniceto

Hi guys. Regarding the OG Mighty, if I always use it plugged to the mains, will the battery suffer any damage? I'm aware the plus features the supercharger but I'm willing to spend the least the best. I have the mighty OG brand new for 193 euros and the plus for 284 euros. Is it really worth the extra cost? Fast charging is not a concern as long as I can use the device plugged without harming the batteries. I'll be using dosing capsules 99% of the times so I don't know how much the ceramic bowl impacts the cleaning process? Is there any other difference I should be aware of?

Thanks in advanced for any response

aniceto,

axilla101

Question: anyone have any experience with the Mighty/Crafty replacement screens from Vgoodies vs. the S+B brand ones?

I have to use the fine screens in general because of how fine I like my grind-- if I use the coarse one, it lets material right through.

I'm wondering if the weave on the titanium ones is as fine as the stainless steel-- and if they work both work as well as the fine S+B ones? I prefer titanium, but am particularly paranoid about bits falling through-- I'd rather go with the SS if it's tighter and better at blocking tiny tiny particles.

Thanks so much! (posting this to the other S+B portable boards as well, since it's the same screens for all).

STAINLESS STEEL

TITANIUM

Last edited:
axilla101,

aniceto

I read somewhere the Mighty + can reach 220 C with the superbooster instead of the 210 C the OG can reach. Is that correct?

aniceto,

DevRev

I've looked around so apologies if this has been covered:

I've had two Mightys now and will likely get a Mighty+ next, they are my fav vape outside of my home log one. Anyway, I try to keep the bowl clean between sessions but always get build-up eventually. I have a scoop dog metal tool to scrape the bowl clean when needed (bad idea I guess for the future, but what's done is done.) There is a lip between the top of the chamber and the bowl, when you have a new mighty it's very tight but over time I get a separation and material goes into this lip. I try and scrape it out but it seems like it makes the gap get wider over time and more and more stuff gets in there. Is there a better way to clean this? I watched the heating chamber tear down vid but it didn't cover this section as far as I could see.

Thanks for any suggestions!

DevRev,

SageTheHerb

I love my Mighty+ :)
Question: anyone have any experience with the Mighty/Crafty replacement screens from Vgoodies vs. the S+B brand ones?

I have to use the fine screens in general because of how fine I like my grind-- if I use the coarse one, it lets material right through.

I'm wondering if the weave on the titanium ones is as fine as the stainless steel-- and if they work both work as well as the fine S+B ones? I prefer titanium, but am particularly paranoid about bits falling through-- I'd rather go with the SS if it's tighter and better at blocking tiny tiny particles.

Thanks so much! (posting this to the other S+B portable boards as well, since it's the same screens for all).

STAINLESS STEEL

TITANIUM
I bought a bunch of mine off of Amazon a few years ago for not too much ($13 or so?) for like 100. They fit my Mighty+ and Mighty+ accessories perfectly. It's all about just matching the diameter. If you DM me I might? be able to send you the link but I would have to find it, haha.

SageTheHerb,

cheeseholidays

Does anyone else find that the ceramic is actually harder to clean?

I find that I usually have to scrap the tough stains off with a wooden poker.

cheeseholidays,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Has anyone had their super charger just stop working ?

I went to plug it in today and no dice. No green light, she dead. Tried googling it and doesn't seem like anyone else has had this issue.

hweezi,

Cdwhit

Has anyone had their super charger just stop working ?

I went to plug it in today and no dice. No green light, she dead. Tried googling it and doesn't seem like anyone else has had this issue.
Yeah, their super charger is a POS, Mine lasted a couple months. I got a replacement at walmart cheaper, but even though it claims high power, it takes longer than the SB. I was going to try Amazon. It’s expensive, but I’ve had good luck with the Apple chargers, and some of their devices are rapid charge USB-c.

Cdwhit,

DevRev

I haven't tried the new chargers, but I burned out a few of the old chargers. I thought I had read you can vape while charging, but this seems to burn out my power supplies. Once I stopped doing that I haven't had an issue in the last six months or so. I'm using an external HD power supply and it seems to be working fine for reference.

DevRev,

Cdwhit

I haven't tried the new chargers, but I burned out a few of the old chargers. I thought I had read you can vape while charging, but this seems to burn out my power supplies. Once I stopped doing that I haven't had an issue in the last six months or so. I'm using an external HD power supply and it seems to be working fine for reference.
That could well be the issue. I was vaping while charging, though my WallyWorld replacement has handled it so far. But I think in my case it’s the USB-C plug on the charger cable. Unfortunately, at least on my charger from SnB, the cord isn’t replaceable without soldering. It was a lot easier to buy a new one.

Cdwhit,

mk9

Hi,
I've been searching but can't find a definitive answer, (if there is one?) to what size/type of screws are used to open up the Mighty. I just don't know which type of screwdrivers to order, as I don't want to mash up the screws!
Also, whilst I'm changing the batteries, I might as well try cleaning out the airflow, any advice or links to help with this available?
Mine's a 2020 model Mighty.
Huge thanks

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hi,
I've been searching but can't find a definitive answer, (if there is one?) to what size/type of screws are used to open up the Mighty. I just don't know which type of screwdrivers to order, as I don't want to mash up the screws!
Also, whilst I'm changing the batteries, I might as well try cleaning out the airflow, any advice or links to help with this available?
Mine's a 2020 model Mighty.
Huge thanks
Mine was not a definitive answer, but you might get some help from my teardown post from a few years ago...
(don't mind what this link says, it will in fact take you to my post)

jj71787

Does anyone know the size of the mouth piece o ring. They sell bulk on Amazon but not sure of the correct size.

jj71787,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Does anyone know the size of the mouth piece o ring. They sell bulk on Amazon but not sure of the correct size.
I have a cheap caliper, and over-50-year-old eyes, so take my measurements with a (true) grain of salt!
(I did measure several times, but o-rings might come in slightly different sizes)

This is for the smallest size o-ring, which I am assuming is mp ring:
Outer Diameter: 8.4mm
Inner Diameter: 5.6mm
Width: 1.4mm

Top Bottom