mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
They pulled through! Brooke said they'll replace it...im so grateful for a company that truly sticks to their word and backs their product 100%. :D

mvapes,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
can anyone tell me how any of you went about mailing a malfunctioned box back to blissville?
My box is fine... My screen is a big misshapen over cleanings and use, but everything works fine... I just notice that I have SO MUCH buildup of residue... and it stinks... and I know you can get smelly proof bags, but isn't it risky sending a unit coated in thc oil through the mail? or is it not that big a deal?

wake n blake,

chucku

Charles Urbane
wake n blake said:
can anyone tell me how any of you went about mailing a malfunctioned box back to blissville?
My box is fine... My screen is a big misshapen over cleanings and use, but everything works fine... I just notice that I have SO MUCH buildup of residue... and it stinks... and I know you can get smelly proof bags, but isn't it risky sending a unit coated in thc oil through the mail? or is it not that big a deal?

Send it back without a return address. They will know from box number and previous correspondence who it is from. Of course exercize common sense to eliminate/minimize smell.

chucku,

Vitolo

Vaporist
They have you take a picture of the box damage, and the serial number. Then they send you a replacement. The replacement has instructions with it on cleaning, and packaging the unit for shipping.
They will already know the seriaL number before you even receive the replacement.

Vitolo,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
I figured it'd have to be a pretty painless process. Thanks guys.

Vitolo, no new videos in days... you don't like us no mo'? haha

wake n blake,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Oh... wake..... bad news ( for the time being0
My sincere apologies to all of my friends, but the links to VTV vids do not function. Something unusual happened this morning, and all the vids are gone! I will do my best to get them back!

Vitolo,
al bundy said:
mvapes said:
Damn it! I got my replacement MFLB on Saturday and its RUINED. I have never had an accident with one of my pieces. I placed it on the kitchen counter and walked away, my wife placed a glass of ice-water next to it and I got distracted doing something else. I came back about an hour later and the ice was melted, the glass was full of condensation, and a nice little puddle formed directly under the new MFLB. Now it's completely warped, cant get the battery in and the top (with the sweet little lock)will no longer close right. I emailed my favorite rep at BlissSville (Brooke)and anxiously await her reply.

Ugh! :mad:

leave it out to dry it may go back to shape
id contact blisssville anyway.
i had a similar issue with a replacement box and the lid not sealing the top.
i received another box and when i went to mail back the defect it looked like it was sealing alot better.
I dropped mine from really high up one time and that metal clip thing for the top lid seal was really really loose. I was going to call to get another box but then I just looked and moved the lid all the way off the top and then just pushed on that metal deal a little to make it snug again. Works like a charm still.

VapeNStone,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So, now that I am using my LB with my glass, I wanted a glass stem. My original stem got gross in a hurry using it with glass. I just got one from puffitup.com and it is smaller in diameter than the original. It does not have a tight fit, and may even be useless. I thought that maybe the hole has gotten larger from use, but since the original still has the same tight fit, I don't know...

Tstat,

elevation

Wow.. i am out of weed..

So i dumped some Iolite ABV in my MFLB which wasn't vaped 100%.
I'm still getting solid hits! :D

Awesome :peace:

elevation,

esrever

Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth
Tstat said:
So, now that I am using my LB with my glass, I wanted a glass stem. My original stem got gross in a hurry using it with glass.

Try soaking it in vinegar (10 minutes) then reaming it w a pipe cleaner.

esrever,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Truth is, I still love the original acrylic stem.
When I do use the glass stem, I push an Iso dipped q-tip through it once a day. It stays like new.
I do the same with the acrylic(my actual original acrylic stem), except I rinse with water more carefully afterwards.

Vitolo,

Surf Monkey

I like the acrylic stem better too, actually. But ultimately, either one is fine. Both are easily cleaned, and if you have problems cleaning them you can always go with "native mode."

Surf Monkey,

Lily

I have discovered I really prefer using the box native style, but I worry about gunking up the mouth area over time. Plus, I am a bit OCD about germs. I am curious about the wooden stems - how do they differ from the glass stems? How are they different from using it natively? Can you clean them somehow?

Lily,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Lily said:
I have discovered I really prefer using the box native style, but I worry about gunking up the mouth area over time. Plus, I am a bit OCD about germs. I am curious about the wooden stems - how do they differ from the glass stems? How are they different from using it natively? Can you clean them somehow?

Im a germaphobe, in the worst way. When I travel with my MFLB I carry these pads called GermX wipes, they have alcohol in them and after a couple of uses I wipe the mouth area (Native) just a little bit. I try to keep it from getting to moist so I dont have any issues. If I use a stem I use glass, at night I soak them in 91% ISO and that sterilizes them. And last but not least, some people might disagree but I never let anyone hit off my MFLB! If im having some people over for a session I use my VM2 with a water bong. My portable are for my mouth only! :puke:

:peace:

mvapes,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I run a pipe cleaner through the wooden stem once in a rare while. I dip it in "Bee pie cleaner/sweetener".
I have used Rum, but not saturated.. just barely damp on one end of the pipe cleaner.
It takes a very long time to build up enough in a wooden LB stem to need cleaning.

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

I wouldnt consider myself a germophobe, but Im meticulous about cleaning.

I hit it native all the time, I dont find much use for the stem(whatever material). I keep the mouthpiece area very clean, occasionally I put a good layer of Buzz Butter on it and wipe it out and it removes any residues that may be present.

Nycdeisel,

al bundy

Vaporist
Vitolo said:
I agree.
I just ordered one more backup pair of the new stock Powerex that come with the box... I am that hapy with their performance. :)

ok the Bliss site says they have 2000 mAh for 9.99 are these the powex ones?

al bundy,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Vito, Al

The 2000 mah batteries offered by Blissville I do not think are Maha products. The ONLY 2000 mah AA battery on Maha's own site has tabs spot welded on each end. Those still may be eneloops.

chucku,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
Vitolo said:
again, yes!
hey vito,

i think when i searched the mflb on youtube i saw a vid of you using it with a tiny bubbler or something but when i clicked on it, it said that the video was private & i needed an invite...can u gimme one? i wanna see that vid...

thanks man!

akwardsauce,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Is there any way to use a solar battery charger or solar battery... to power the mflb.. Like the desktop adapter but solar powered :)...??
It would be totally awesome if i can use the mflb on camping whitout carrying 8 batteries :D

Abysmal Vapor,

Smokey

Cloud Master
In fact, that would be a freakenly awesome addition to mflb accesories line up! Dunno if it's easily applicable though...

Smokey,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Smokey said:
In fact, that would be a freakenly awesome addition to mflb accesories line up! Dunno if it's easily applicable though...
If they do it ,ti would be awesome.. It would be the first vape with lifetime warranty and unlimited lifetime guaranteed power supply ;) free of charge :D.. Perpetuum Vaporo :D

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom