• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
why do the batts get so hot in stock charger? If ut really did charge at rate stated they wouldnt get that hot. Seems like they all do this.
Its normal for the batteries to be hot following the full-charging cycle on the OEM charger. However, they should cool down, rather quickly.

Warm, yes. Hot, not really. They shouldn't get so hot that you can't handle them comfortably. I'd try a different charger.

pakalolo,
Reactions: OF

OF

Warm, yes. Hot, not really. They shouldn't get so hot that you can't handle them comfortably. I'd try a different charger.

Agreed. We beat these guys up quite a bit in use, no sense abusing them further in the charger. Heat is bad, but is sometimes traded for fast. The batteries already already die young, why push it more?

OF

OF,
Reactions: ntaylor

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
I usually hold them by their little wings myself......

I like your approach, may I suggest soft music and candle light?

OF
I had a hard time getting my nose between their little legs. Looks like I got here just in time for some tomfoolery.

I had to come on here and comment, I am not sure how long I have had this MFLB, a few weeks or so. I am not a huge fan of conduction vapes, but I have fallen in love with this thing for keif. I have never really been able to use it much except in sandwiches, and the MFLB is a wonder for keif, IMO. I just discovered it a few days ago, and have been surviving on keif for 3 days now, it has been awesome! I get killer hits and 2 will usually do me fine, but is is often hard to stop at two.

Sure wish I hadn't been so stubborn and purchased one of these a long time ago. I never understood the 'one hitter' reference, but I sure do now. Stealthy and fast for a reasonable price.

I have too many great vapes, I am so glad I found this forum. Bought a couple of stinkers in the beginning, year 1, BFC, but with time and research AND AN OPEN MIND I have a great collection. My thanks for all the help this year, from all the wonderful people that spend money and share their thoughts, it really makes this confusing market a lot easier to deal with.

Especially thanks to OF, he is a wonderful man (I think he is male, must research more) that is honest and forthright in his reviews. People like OF are really the contributing factors to this forum, my hat is off to you sir, your timeless efforts are really appreciated by those of us wanting a straightforward answer.

Happy New Year everyone! My hopes for success of all the crazy vapeheads on this forum in the new year, and new understanding and tolerance for those of us that could use more, my best to you all!

OF

I had a hard time getting my nose between their little legs. Looks like I got here just in time for some tomfoolery.

Have you tried the candle light and soft music? Always works for me. Maybe your nose it too big?

Sorry to inform you, the silly train left long ago, I'm pretty sure BDV is driving.....and you know what that means.

Thanks very much for the kind words, I'm very happy to be helping when I can. Lots of good folks have helped me out when I really needed it, it's payback time of sorts as I see it.

Fun as this stuff is, the bottom line is it can help good people live longer and more comfortably.....pretty cool if you asked me. Worth the effort.

Maybe your moths are too small?

OF

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
Have you tried the candle light and soft music? Always works for me. Maybe your nose it too big?

Sorry to inform you, the silly train left long ago, I'm pretty sure BDV is driving.....and you know what that means.

Thanks very much for the kind words, I'm very happy to be helping when I can. Lots of good folks have helped me out when I really needed it, it's payback time of sorts as I see it.

Fun as this stuff is, the bottom line is it can help good people live longer and more comfortably.....pretty cool if you asked me. Worth the effort.

Maybe your moths are too small?

OF
Nooooo, it's my nose ...

Dogman,
Reactions: OF

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i usually keep some herb pre-ground, very fine and very dry, ready to go... but the other day i wanted something different and went out and got some new bud... i ground it up just average. it was fresh out the jar so it wasn't as dry as i like it for the LB(took too long to vape w/ a lot of whispy hits)... so i put it as the bottom half layer and the fine ground on top. took a hit or two and then began to shake and mix as usual... it has seemed to work very well for me. seemed to give consistent good tasty hits, and it lasted a lot longer than usual... a couple times i got my ABV to look totally even like it came out of the iolite or something... i got a little more than 20 good hits out of a full trench i'd say... they seem to cancell out each others downsides so that's good

thesoloman

has anyone ever heard of a stem leash for their mflb? i won a box in a contest, and it arrived yesterday, i love it, but i already broke 1 out of 2 glass stems haha, or does anyone know where i can get like a hole box of stems for wholesale pricing?

thesoloman,
Reactions: Buildozer

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Dont know how you are breaking em... but if i carry i stem i use a rubber band to secure my box lid and stem. I got an old box without the catch ball so mine always has a band on it any way

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
has anyone ever heard of a stem leash for their mflb? i won a box in a contest, and it arrived yesterday, i love it, but i already broke 1 out of 2 glass stems haha, or does anyone know where i can get like a hole box of stems for wholesale pricing?
An alternative would also be to get wood stems from edstnt. He makes them in various types of wood and they are really nice.

Or, you could switch back to the stock plastic stems? :lol:

Edit to add: I see you've already found Ed. :tup:

JPB

I brought out my mflb which was in retirement and I modded a tube to restrict draw rate, made it so easy to use. Getting huge rips, coughing too... That AA bat keeps giving and it's not hard to steal quick hits in public. Came with me to movies.. Along with pax look at that thread for more on that. Used mflb with one preloaded trench for bed last night and finished it off in the morning....to afternoon .... What a long lived trench... To be honest it was over filled too. It took me two batts to deep brown it. Was fun in the shower and it hit the spot... Fell asleep whilst setting up to vape in bed. You know find the battery un-condom the top... That's where it stopped. I love mflb no smell... Just hold that hit till your lungs scream exhale slow and your sweet... So today before going for my eye test, dinner and a movie, I loaded half a trench and a full pax oven... Solo came along too.. But mflb vaked me on my first rip... And brought me up and up through out dinner... Right there for all to see tube and all... Pass no issues. After dinner my trench was abv so I ripped out my pax and on low attacked... See pax forum... Now it was mflb time when I got to the red lights. The one hitter! Got home and pa my next mflb trench. I'm posting on pax then taking the rest of this trench to the shower...to bed... Love her... Mflb is so sweet, so adorable and adorned with loving words.. God would be pleased by it... So natural...simple.. Effective and FUCKINGA efficient... Just another note... Could not resist it, finished that trench I'm cooked, loading up now for a nice shower. Blew out a a few big puffers. P.s I also use that tap as I hit it stops combustion, allows the extra large rip... I made a water pipe out of a 'v' energy drink bottle and its nice.. In Melbourne they banned the sale of bongs... Police state ya voll mien herr hitler... Those nannys and their war on weed what a waste.. Say no more.. Back to mflb... That power adapter is such a nice thing and I want the battery adapter... Want a sopping big d cell 9ah NiMH on a leash to stash up my sleeve so it can be easier to hold when sly vaping.. Be talking to magic flight guys tomorrow on the interweb.. Y'all sleep well there are many vapes out there I own a few of and will always buy new toys, but the mflb will ring supreme due to size, medication level, efficiency and just stoopid simple construction... No electronics to fry...just awesome. I got a walnut one in the box... Waiting for a rainy day, it looks nice don't want to get it dirty... Unless that's the only box I have left... Due to such unforeseen crap life can bring up amidst the wonders and beauties it brings mostly... I'm buying that stoopid mini vap it should replace my volcano... I'll then gift that cano to a long good friend of mine who should give up combustion. I'd hate to see him get ill... Like him to enjoy his meds in a healthier way. Though I combust a joint occasionally more for the memories with dad and bro than anything else. For the record it was the leaning curve that made me retire my box and combust on... It was solo and pax who ran out of batts that brought her out of her clam... The one with a sticker of magic flight too... That long ago...how I was wrong to retire her and combust forth.

cj

Im having a problem getting in touch with magic flight for my warranty. I dont know whether or not their closed over the new year, but i emailed them last saturday which was the 29th today is the 2nd already and no response from them other than the automated response. Any help would be much appreciated.

is there a phone number for magic flight?

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts.
No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient. Posts merged.

cj,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
From the Magic Flight website:

We answer all phone call requests and emails in the order that they are received. General wait time is 48-72 hours to receive an initial response.

By this, they mean business days. Since the day you contacted them was a Saturday, and the three following days were either days off or holidays, I wouldn't be expecting a response from them for a few days. Also, let's not forget that many companies get backed up over the holidays.

Check back a couple of months in this thread.... I think there is a phone number listed in one of the posts for customer service.

Or, if one of our other members knows it, they will chime in.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i have never had to use the phone number but the number i found was (WRONG NUMBER,sorry) not sure if its the right number or not though... good luck. i"m glad i picked up a back up for times like this...

Buildozer,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
From the Magic Flight website:

By this, they mean business days. Since the day you contacted them was a Saturday, and the three following days were either days off or holidays, I wouldn't be expecting a response from them for a few days. Also, let's not forget that many companies get backed up over the holidays.

Check back a couple of months in this thread.... I think there is a phone number listed in one of the posts for customer service.

Or, if one of our other members knows it, they will chime in.

Here is Magic Flight's phone number: (it's NOT toll free)

1-858-776-4975

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Quick question for MF whip accessory owners… If I remove the shorty stems from the silicone tubing, how hard will it be to get them back in?

nopartofme,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
As hard as it is, to spit... and twist.

:D

EDIT: Well, finally ordered a real battery charger. Someone linked this a way's back, said it was a great buy and everyone seemed to agree, so I added to my want list. Finally had some spare cash to buy it and a Mendo Mulcher 2 pc (wanted it for use with my HI, it has a fluffier grind, which I prefer for the HI).

La Crosse Technology BC-700 Alpha Power Battery Charger

EDIT II: I meant to add, that when I was referring to the batteries getting, "hot" after charging, as normal. Its really relative, though I admit "hot" implies, too much heat. In my experience, my batteries at the end of the charging cycle, are very warm to the touch. Though, they immediately start to cool, once they hit that peak. My original batteries, lasted over a year, beforeI noticed real degradation and needed to replace. Just wanted to clear that up. I'm not endorsing molten batteries... Not yet.

JPB

Mflb will always be with me. I can get good visible vapor and well roasted too... Great bedding buddy too. She loves to steam up in a shower nice vape too... I vape like so... Pax = my Ecig, party mode and its go... Too noticeable so indoors its mflb as per usual. The box gets me ripped to wonderland I sleep good. Now shower time.. Clouds of dreams ..... Solo is my wine glass too.. Easy and nice... Mflb brings that out on the go too, great combo. Now when will postman bring that minivap. Love my mflb still as much as the day we met. She is old faithful see. I'll never put her down to rest ever again.. Goodnight

JPB,
Reactions: Vicki

Bon Dog

hey sorry if this has been covered in the last few months (havnet been able to get online... ran into some troubles with my buddy leo...) but i seem to remember mflb working on a concentrate pad... this excited me but serching around i cant find anything... does anyone have any news?

Bon Dog,
Top Bottom