Markus

A glass bubbler is something I hope to get sometime soon. I have my homemade ones and they are great, but with MF's new adapter, I want to find a nice glass piece.
I want one with that has nice thick glass yet is affordable. With a diffused stem, something that looks like it's a bong made for smurfs.
Is it weird that sometimes when I have my whip in my vape, I think it looks like a miniature version of home box vapes designed for a smurf or a little garden gnome? :lol:

I'm not sure where to start searching, are there any really good sites for good deals on quality bubblers?

Markus,

hunterthompson

Just tested out my PA yesterday, I was a little disappointed because I had it up to 3/4 power and it was a little bit under the strength of a fresh battery. Then I marked up the dial temporarily and realized I wasn't even at half power :p Gotta give it a real test but I think it's safe to say that this thing rocks!

hunterthompson,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Rico420 said:
magicflight said:
Abysmal Vapor said:
Is there any way to use a solar battery charger or solar battery, to power the mflb, Like the desktop adapter but solar powered? It would be totally awesome if i can use the mflb on camping without carrying batteries

We do not have a supplier for the solar panels as yet, but any panel that outputs 12V and which has at least 20W capacity would work with the PA.

What about a slightly smaller solar panel with a small nimh or sla cell to store power? That way you don't need a huge solar panel to achieve 100% of the needed power all the time. Also would help with cloudy days. I've often daydreamed about something like this, to use on a backpacking trip. Also could be used to charge/power other gadgets with an appropriate voltage controller.

Hi,

The project I mentioned includes a design for a power brick as well. It will combine with a solar panel to provide unlimited off-grid Launch Box usage. It is at this point too early to describe it in detail, as it is still with our design team, but we aim for perfected portability. I will update this list once we have a beta version that is certain to be even more worthy of your interest. Stay tuned and watch this space!

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Just another reason why I love you guys at Magic Flight :D Absolutely adore you guys!!

I sold another 3 people on LB's last week. I swear I'm like the tupperware lady doing vape demonstrations as if I'm trying to earn a commission but I just love seeing people discover the power of the vapor. Warms the heart.

Also had a friend I convinced to order one when he got home to NY after visiting me and mine in FL. He called wanting to know more details for friend that runs smoke shops interested in stocking them. Spread the LB love!!

Lo,

toadyfatz

I have a question....I lost my small cleaning brush and I was wondering if anyone has figured out where you can pick up a similar type brush without having to order one and wait on shipping? Thanks for any help!

toadyfatz,

Vitolo

Vaporist
toadyfatz said:
I have a question....I lost my small cleaning brush and I was wondering if anyone has figured out where you can pick up a similar type brush without having to order one and wait on shipping? Thanks for any help!
Go to drug store and buy an "angled Eye Makeup brush"
brush-ANGLED_EYE_SHADOW_BRUSH.jpg

Eye Shadow Brush
*also look in your rechargeable shaver kit.. if it has a small enough brush use it. I also use cheapy paintbrush from a kids watercolor set.
The makeup brush works best

Vitolo,

scoh

Kingston said:
really sad to read all those stories where the PA arrived in 2 days...
i know it takes time to ship to europe but its over 3 weeks now :/

I ordered the PA on 2nd July, received it yesterday and I live in the swedish woods. That was quite fast.
The status at usps.com is still "Electronic Shipping Info Received" ?!

I hope you're getting yours soon.

scoh,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Vitolo said:
toadyfatz said:
Go to drug store and buy an "angled Eye Makeup brush"
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/brush-ANGLED_EYE_SHADOW_BRUSH.jpg
Eye Shadow Brush
*also look in your rechargeable shaver kit.. if it has a small enough brush use it. I also use cheapy paintbrush from a kids watercolor set.
The makeup brush works best

Those will work but a solder flux brush is better. Why? It's made to handle potentially hot surfaces. Those other brushes aren't, and you could wind up burning the bristles , or worse, melting them onto your screen. Fortunately the screen cools down quickly enough that this usually isn't a problem--unless you want to brush during a cleaning cycle.

pakalolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
This would be true with the cheapy paintbrushes for sure.. they are nylon.
MOST (not all) eye makeup brushes sold in drug stores are pony, goat or other animal hair.
They do not burn when they touch a hot surface. They will burn (curl up) as does human hair, but only when touched to a red hot surface or flame. Even an iron does not disturb them.

Vitolo,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
scoh said:
Kingston said:

I ordered the PA on 2nd July, received it yesterday and I live in the swedish woods. That was quite fast.

It's nearly always customs that cause the delay IME. Did you get charged?

My tip when tracking is to check your national postal service tracking service. The USPS tracking becomes slow as soon as it leaves the US. When it enters the country it's normally then scanned straight on to the national system and given a new reference number, IME at least.

WatTyler,

scoh

WatTyler said:
scoh said:
Kingston said:

It's nearly always customs that cause the delay IME. Did you get charged?

My tip when tracking is to check your national postal service tracking service. The USPS tracking becomes slow as soon as it leaves the US. When it enters the country it's normally then scanned straight on to the national system and given a new reference number, IME at least.

You are right, this time I was lucky and didn't get charged.

scoh,

Nycdeisel

I tried to buy those little bruhes, before I even used it I tried to give it a quick iso wash and the coloring was coming off and there was a foul odor. I tossed those and am sticking to either sold FOR the LB on bville or puffitup.

I just ordered new batteries and charger also :D

Nycdeisel,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Then Deez (and any of you that want an EXACT "made for MFLB" brush).. .
They are now using a plastic brush, and are discontinuing the original older brushes (metal tube).
These original brushes are at Blissville too for 1.75, but there is shipping, so you would want to order a few.
Vapeworld cut the prices on the original MFLB brush to $1.90 free shipping.
And it goes without saying that the brush sold at Puffitup is original!
Although I have many brushes, I jumped on it and grabbed a few.. had them in 2 days.

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

Hmmm. so let me get this straight, the picture at Blisssville is not the right one?
I got a brush from puffitup with my last order, and it has a white plastic tube part, and its fairly small.
I also just ordered one from blisssville, wasnt sure if they were the same but if they are I am not complaining :)

one funny thing was that the little plastic battery cases are sold for almost 2 bucks a piece on bville, and less then 50 cents each on Thomas Distributing, which is where I got the charger. Grabbed 3 of those cases and a ton of battery caps. I never got to use the caps so they should be fun during travel

Nycdeisel,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Puffitup is only selling the new modern improved brushes, Deez.
BissSville shows the older brush in the picture.. but the new brush comes in kit.
It is Vapeworld that has clarified they are selling all the tube type brushes at 1.90 to clear that stock.

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

I am so confused, im just gonna navigate away from this page :uhoh:

but really, puffitup sells the new plastic brushes and on blissville they sell the old metal tubed brushes, but only the new one comes with the kits?

Nycdeisel,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I didn't say that.. I said

*Puffitup sells only the new type

*Vapeworld at this time is offering the old type at a discount

*BlissSville sends the new one with the kit... and has the old style in the picture of the replacement brush.
I do not know if the image just has not been updated... or if this is still the original brush.
Sorry if I was unclear. :peace:

Vitolo,

weedemon

enthusiast
i think vitolo is saying that only vapeworld are still selling the old tube style brushes still.

weedemon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am saying Blissville might be still selling them, and I suggest asking... but I know for a fact that Vapeworld is. I bought a fistful!
Thanks weedemon.. must be the new strains.. I usually am much clearer!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

Allright, thanks man. its clear now

im pretty vaked, back to the vaping station :ko:

I cant wait for my new batts, Im sure they will make a great deal of difference!

Nycdeisel,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Vitolo said:
I am saying Blissville might be still selling them, and I suggest asking... but I know for a fact that Vapeworld is. I bought a fistful!
Thanks weedemon.. must be the new strains.. I usually am much clearer!

If you want instant gratification don't forget about Home Depot/Menards/Lowes/Ace Hardware/Sears/True Value/W.W. Grainger/McMaster Carr.

chucku,

Kingston

scoh said:

aw that sucks to hear ( for me :) ) i called the german post to ask if they have any information but they just said that the package is untrackable and they can't help me...

Kingston,

gulchbud

STUMBLED:o ON IMPORTANT DISCOVERY:::) Been having problem with Box too cool, no visable vapor. I was about to contact Bliissville for return under warrenty. I hit on the idea of cleaning battery contacts in the Box. Just removed push back donut, scraped the contact (wire) points with a flat head screwdriver until shiney. WOW< 900% INCREASED EFFICIENCY! Now I get those fabled clouds of vapor. :D:ko:

gulchbud,
Top Bottom