stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Welcome to the forum and great review. You have one of the best avatars I have seen...

stonemonkey55,

Budz Bunny

I would grind your herb a lot more. Its much more effective.

LB is great - isnt it! All I've used since I got mine a few weeks ago.

Budz Bunny,

oneoone

Budz Bunny said:
The included charger charges the batteries in 230 minutes (just under 4 hours).
does it automatically stop charging after the batteries are done?

oneoone,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
High Vibes: I can assure you that this is a great device for us patients. I have the 15 minute charger sitting right here and for the money, I believe its a great value. It does indeed shorten the life of you batteries but this you can help slow that down. What I do is I have 4 Sanyo Eneloops charged at all times. As soon as one gets used up it goes in the 'charge pile'. As soon as three get in the charge pile, I charge them. This ensure a good cycling and even use of the batteries. You will also always have one fresh battery while three are charging (in about four hours...so if one trench takes 15 minutes to vape for example, you'd be without batteries for 3 hours and 45 minutes).

Oh, and that plan DOES NOT take into account the 2 batteries you get with the LB, so actually you could always have batteries charging and full if you paid attention enough. You really only need an extra 4 pack of Eneloops to vape all the time. Unless your slamming trenches back with a buddy or two.

But, this is where the 15 minute charger comes in. I'd still buy the unit for a few reason.

- I think it is nifty in general and an overall useful item. I am starting to accumulate more and more rechargeable batteries and it is nice to be able to be able to quick charge. As long as it isn't all the time, its not worries.

- I think for the money its a good value. The fan keeps the batteries from over heating and I like the included car cord.

-The batteries fit nearly perfect in the LB. At least the batteries I got that is.

-If you do use the rechargeable AAs, they work great for actually vaping the herbs. They provide very good results and you can see thick (well thick for the LB) vapor 3-5 seconds in and sooner after frequent use.

So thats about that.

finchrock24,

Qbit

cannabanana
HighVibes said:
But I'm not gonna drop $40 on a 15-min charger if its just going to destroy the batteries in a few months and give me sh*tty performance (I'm still not sure whether we're allowed to swear on here, lol).
No - absolutely no coarse language permitted here at FuckCombustion.com.

Qbit,

oneoone

has anyone tried attaching a bag to the device? Like an accordion bag with a valve on it, so when it is attached to the LB you can "open" the bag and it will draw the vapor out of the device.

Does anyone understand what I am trying to say and can explain it better?

oneoone,

VHCMedpics

Los Angeles Collective capped at 45 indoor only
Retailer
good looking out on the mglb

just ordered one can't wait too see how it works

i'm guessing i will need to pick up one of those smart chargers too!!!

VHCMedpics,

VivaSativa

oneoone said:
has anyone tried attaching a bag to the device? Like an accordion bag with a valve on it, so when it is attached to the LB you can "open" the bag and it will draw the vapor out of the device.

Does anyone understand what I am trying to say and can explain it better?
Something like this:
bukket-bong.jpg

I had that type of "bong" many years ago, was a nice novelty item, not more :/

VivaSativa,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Yeah, in theory it would work just fine. I am not sure how you'd go about making something like that. It might be more advantageous to try and find a glass water piece that would somehow be hooked up to the LB. I think it could be done using a little creativity and the right piece of glass.

finchrock24,

steven22

was just wondering... yes the LB is very stealthy and discreet

but just incase of the event that the box was discovered by say someone that isnt law enforcement, because I doubt they are dumb enough to not realize that this is paraphernalia, but what is a good excuse to tell someone when they find the box.

steven22,

stuey

steven22 said:

but just incase of the event that the box was discovered by say someone that isnt law enforcement, because I doubt they are dumb enough to not realize that this is paraphernalia, but what is a good excuse to tell someone when they find the box.
Say "Mon stop going through my stuff!"

Seriously if its not law enforcement, who cares what they think it is?

If someone asked what my LB was, I would tell them. Its my choice not theirs.

stuey,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
steven22 said:

Tell them it's a portable nebulizer. That's what I do. :)

Vicki,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
steven22 said:
what is a good excuse to tell someone when they find the box.
Someone in this thread suggested a solar battery charger. I forgot who. I think that is very clever.

macbill,

Anton

Anthony
Tried mine for the first time last night. Tried out the free spearmint sampler puffitup.com included first for a practice run, tasted alright. next threw some bud in once I thought I got the hang of it and wow this thing works well! I still need a little more practice with it but I am thoroughly impressed. Looking forward to the a/c adapter!

Anton,

oneoone

macbill said:
steven22 said:
Someone in this thread suggested a solar battery charger. I forgot who. I think that is very clever.
I am planning on taking mine across borders. I am going to put it in a pencil case with a whole bunch of coloured pencils

oneoone,

HighVibes

Medicinal Mist
stonemonkey55 said:
Welcome to the forum and great review. You have one of the best avatars I have seen...
Haha thanks dude

Budz Bunny said:
I would grind your herb a lot more. Its much more effective.

LB is great - isnt it! All I've used since I got mine a few weeks ago.
Yea thats what I've heard. The bud pictured was from when I only ground up only about a gram of my whole stash the other day, so the next time I grind my bud up I'll do it alot finer. Altho I could just throw my ground up weed back in the grinder for more grinding, couldnt I? lol, and yea it IS great. Its all I'm using from now on, I'm done smoking and theres no point in spending a bunch of money on an expensive vape when this works as well as it does :D

HighVibes,

greenriver

Sorry if this has already been covered, but is there any ways to harvest the oily resin that collects in the LB stems?

greenriver,
oneoone said:
macbill said:
steven22 said:
I am planning on taking mine across borders. I am going to put it in a pencil case with a whole bunch of coloured pencils
Throw some pencil shavings in the trench too.
Brilliant!:D

Howie Feltersnatch,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
greenriver said:
Sorry if this has already been covered, but is there any ways to harvest the oily resin that collects in the LB stems?
Wonderful question. Anyone got an answer?

Might have to get creative and create some sort of plunger that can squeegee it out.

finchrock24,

oneoone

Howie Feltersnatch said:
oneoone said:
macbill said:
Throw some pencil shavings in the trench too.
Brilliant!:D
I didn't even think of that... That's a great idea.

oneoone,

VHCMedpics

Retailer
Does the magic flight launch box allow you to take the largest rips of any portable battery operated vape?

VHCMedpics,

VHCMedpics

Retailer
heartvapor said:
It's $84 on puffitup.com (with the FC coupon), and it's 1-2 day shipping, depending on where you are in the US. I live on the east coast (they're in CA), so I got mine 2 days later. People on the west coast have gotten it next-day.

And it comes with a free 4-piece CNC aluminum grinder.
the magic flight launch box is shipping

to LA, CA

does anyone know where it ships from?!

VHCMedpics,
Top Bottom