The Lotus Vaporizer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
20231207-181347.jpg

Last edited:

Flavor Vaper

I just bought the amaranth and the original olive, and would grab this Christmas one because I actually really like the gold, but damn that shipping price is too much for me to swallow. I hope they drop that free shipping back down to 100/120 or so, then I'm in.

mixchu69

I’m thinking about buying the black olive cap in addition to the paduak kit just to hit the 169 euros. It would make the black olive cap only $33 euros with the current 15% since no shipping costs

Does anyone have experience with the black plate? I hate justifying my VAS.

coolbreeze

I’m thinking about buying the black olive cap in addition to the paduak kit just to hit the 169 euros. It would make the black olive cap only $33 euros with the current 15% since no shipping costs
I think unfortunately that's a illusion of the shot? If that's the standard Lotus, the ring is silver colored. Still a beautiful piece for sure.

Does anyone have experience with the black plate? I hate justifying my VAS.
I have one of the black-ringed maple ones from the first high-temp cap runs, I think (from the Vapefiend stockroon trove). It's otherwise the same as the caps that followed with the silver rings.

coolbreeze

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Where can I get one just like that! OMG how beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!
Thank you! It's made by one of our own artisans, @CDXX Pipes! He does masterful work and is a pleasure to deal with:

morfraen

Thank you! It's made by one of our own artisans, @CDXX Pipes! He does masterful work and is a pleasure to deal with:

Holy crap. I mean the pipe is amazing but not $500 amazing.

Wonder if MacQueen pipes has anything that would work. They have some designed to be dynavap compatible.

coolbreeze

Holy crap. I mean the pipe is amazing but not $500 amazing.

Wonder if MacQueen pipes has anything that would work. They have some designed to be dynavap compatible.
I'd ask them, maybe it would be simple to do and not add up a lot. It's mostly a matter of substituting a 14mm joint for the bowl, with the bowl positioned well for sight/distance and with enough space between the bowl and stem to clear the Lotus. Others have been interested and posted hacks and things so any ideas and approaches will be welcome.

Fwiw, mine posted above came in significantly lower than $500, though it wasn't cheap. I went with @CDXX Pipes because he lured me in with his super sexy original Lotus pipes and also because I had a lot of back-and-forth with him over methods to extend the use of another piece I'd gotten from him, and he was great about the whole thing. I knew I'd love what he built. There's a bit more to that pipe than meets the eye and I will review it soon. Maybe it'll spur other ideas for other grander builds or simpler, less expensive approaches.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I did ask 🙂 Apparently they're already working on something for the Lotus that we'll see in the next couple months.

I was just about to say the same thing 😅
Hopefully others will get in on it. There's probably a lot of great glass possibilities too.

I know people have also been looking for something much more like the OG stem, too.

Dr. G

Old Resident
It is remarkable...thank you for the information I will look into it....

Also, just wanted to tell everyone that the Titanium capsules I purchased from VGOODIES are amazing and also, comes with a black carrying tube that is larger than the S&B one and also, I love that it is black...the capsules are truly a game changer....thanks for the suggestion to get these...I forget who it was....but, thanks again.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey guys, it's great to read this!
We are working on a new website, and then we will use a white background for all photos :)
Sorry, we know black is not ideal for natural feeling.
We wish you all the best and a great Christmas time.
We are giving our best every day to push our vaporizers to the next level.
But everything wouldn't be possible without you support, so thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts.

David and Michael

Being a big Vapman fan, I always thought that Lotus was kind of the same, different, but same.

I have just watched a couple videos, scrolled a bit through this thread… and I think I’ll soon succumb to the VAS :D
It’s definitely worth it. The flavor is so much better than the vapman and it has the ability to hit as hard as a Brick. Love my Vapman for low dosing, but the lotus has retired a lot of my lineup.

lapis

Being a big Vapman fan, I always thought that Lotus was kind of the same, different, but same.

I have just watched a couple videos, scrolled a bit through this thread… and I think I’ll soon succumb to the VAS :D
Vapman and Lotus are actually my two main vapes currently!

Vapman gets great flavor, but you really get the wood scent/flavor mixed in – which is both a good and bad thing, depending on mood. And the ritual of heating for a bit, drawing, heating a bit more, drawing is really nice, and largely why I was reaching for the Vapman over my other "heat battery" butane vapes.

Lotus is a tier above the Vapman in flavor, and without the wood scent/smell, so you get a purer flower flavor. The ritual is also very different, since you preheat for just a few seconds before drawing and then continue to heat while drawing, and the herb is only "cooked" as you draw. I find the Lotus' workflow refreshing, because while it can be a much heavier hitter than Vapman, the method of only heating as much as you want for a given draw is actually super convenient – I can either sip a bowl over the course of an hour or I can take a few big hits back-to-back, meaning it can essentially be used Vapman-style or in a similar way to how I use my "heat battery" butane vapes (Dani, Stunner), but it doesn't really force one method or the other.

Also, since POTV Lobo dosing capsules fit into the Lotus, I can preload a few days' worth of bowls in one go and then get what is essentially a cartridge-style experience with dry herb, which is perfect for my lazy ass.

StringTheorista

Hey guys, it's great to read this!
We are working on a new website, and then we will use a white background for all photos :)
Sorry, we know black is not ideal for natural feeling.
We wish you all the best and a great Christmas time.
We are giving our best every day to push our vaporizers to the next level.
But everything wouldn't be possible without you support, so thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts.

David and Michael
Please consider reviving the original black stems, too. They are so elegant, and I've always regretted I got the short one instead of the long one

Top Bottom