The Lotus Vaporizer

Dr. G

Old Resident
I ordered on Friday December 8...ten days ago. I guess it has not been that long. I know they will eventually get to me. They always have. I have never had issues with Vapman...they have always been very wonderful.

envyxoa

I ordered on Friday December 8...ten days ago. I guess it has not been that long. I know they will eventually get to me. They always have. I have never had issues with Vapman...they have always been very wonderful.
This is my first buy from vapman/lotus ive been eyeing both and decided on the lotus. You ordered it way sooner then me that sucks.

T9R

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if any of you have a secret formula for vaping hash in the Lotus? :sherlock:

I'm loving the flavor that I've been getting, but using the (official) concentrate pad unfortunately gets kind of messy for me. Either some makes it down under or I get pieces stuck in the pad itself. And it just feels neither as natural nor optimal as the Vapman+sieve combo - which is very annoying since other aspects are arguably better with the Lotus. This has left me with the feeling that it is probably me letting the vape down rather than the other way around... :|

Any tips? Would be great to get some input. Not interested in using vape wool or herb sandwiches though.

T9R,

coolbreeze

They told me the other day it should be in their warehouse in the US today sometime. I think itll come right during or a little before.
They had an issue with DHL (which had previously been stellar) where random orders were being recatagorized and not clearing customs as a result. It looks like the solution was to send batches of orders through UPS to the US ''warehouse'' who would then ship individual orders to us. Early orders may have had to wait for enough new orders to ship their batch? I believe the warehouse is a well-respected American vendor who's known for their shipping prowess. My guess is that they are not officially named so we don't take our support woes to someone who's not in a position to help? In any case, I can verify that one has landed in the US and has successfully shipped to its owner. Yours is almost certainly on the way!
Santa Claus GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

Sounds like communications could be better but to be fair it sounds like David may still be out for repair? Maybe it's only Michael and Rene making all this happen.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Dr. G

Texus

Not interested in using vape wool or herb sandwiches though.
I will be curious to hear other folks thoughts, but vape wool or another fabric+hash combo or sandwiches were the first ideas that came to mind. But hardly an area I have. Much experience with.

Only other idea that comes to mind is playing with torch strength. If no flower involved, less potential combustion to worry about. So either a more powerful torch or a longer than usually recommended flame length.

I'd also search this thread for "hash" if you haven't yet. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been discussed previously.

Texus,

Dr. G

Old Resident
They had an issue with DHL (which had previously been stellar) where random orders were being recatagorized and not clearing customs as a result. It looks like the solution was to send batches of orders through UPS to the US ''warehouse'' who would then ship individual orders to us. Early orders may have had to wait for enough new orders to ship their batch? I believe the warehouse is a well-respected American vendor who's known for their shipping prowess. My guess is that they are not officially named so we don't take our support woes to someone who's not in a position to help? In any case, I can verify that one has landed in the US and has successfully shipped to its owner. Yours is almost certainly on the way!
Santa Claus GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

Sounds like communications could be better but to be fair it sounds like David may still be out for repair? Maybe it's only Michael and Rene making all this happen.
Thank you and please what do you mean that David is still out for repair? Is he sick? I am not sure what that means...could you tell me please?

Dr. G

Old Resident
René made a post in the Vapman thread about it, apparently David sustained some nasty injuries in a skiing accident.
I had not visited that thread that day I suppose...I am always on there. Good news is that he is alive and recovering. No wonder there has been hardly any response...anyway, thank you for the heads up.

I am receiving two shipments today from Jamaica, NY and Georgia...not sure if any of those places are the ones delivering the Lotus...I shall see.

lapis

This is likely it! Also, for the black friday Lotus, I received an email from VGEZ containing tracking – not sure if the same has been done for the christmas Lotus, but it's probably worth checking inbox/spam for that one.

lapis,
  • Love

coolbreeze

This is likely it! Also, for the black friday Lotus, I received an email from VGEZ containing tracking – not sure if the same has been done for the christmas Lotus, but it's probably worth checking inbox/spam for that one.
Your original email receipt should link to a web copy with the tracking info in it.

coolbreeze,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Your original email receipt should link to a web copy with the tracking info in it.
Yes...it tracks with something called SHOP...and the news is not updated...it only indicates things I have purchased in the past...very confusing website/app.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked what you said...and all of the info is there...expected delivery is on Dec. 20th USPS....thank you kindly for helping me COOLBREEZE.

coolbreeze

Yes...it tracks with something called SHOP...and the news is not updated...it only indicates things I have purchased in the past...very confusing website/app.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked what you said...and all of the info is there...expected delivery is on Dec. 20th USPS....thank you kindly for helping me COOLBREEZE.
You are more than welcome, Dr. G!

Electrofever

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if any of you have a secret formula for vaping hash in the Lotus? :sherlock:

I'm loving the flavor that I've been getting, but using the (official) concentrate pad unfortunately gets kind of messy for me. Either some makes it down under or I get pieces stuck in the pad itself. And it just feels neither as natural nor optimal as the Vapman+sieve combo - which is very annoying since other aspects are arguably better with the Lotus. This has left me with the feeling that it is probably me letting the vape down rather than the other way around... :|

Any tips? Would be great to get some input. Not interested in using vape wool or herb sandwiches though.
I allready mentionned this in another thread, but if you read Dan’s answer to @passenger, he explains how to extract the resine on washi paper (you can even find some Japanese snow bleached paper) and cut small lines of paper and
wrap them in your bowl. Seems a bit a of work but must be worth it. Let me know if you give it a try.
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-toad-from-morwood.51196/post-1668055

envyxoa

Same here I downloaded shop no updates. But I checked my order online and when it sent me the confirmation order and no tracking number unless im fully blind lol. I presume it is just too early for me.

envyxoa,

coolbreeze

Same here I downloaded shop no updates. But I checked my order online and when it sent me the confirmation order and no tracking number unless im fully blind lol. I presume it is just too early for me.
In your confirmation email, there should be a "View your order" button. Click it and view your order from the store's database. On the online order receipt from the store will be a link to the Shop tracking app, but ignore that, I have no idea. Below that however should be
USPS tracking number:
9405536YOUR NUMBERXYZ

If you click that tracking number, you can track your package thru USPS, if applicable.

This wasn't the case with the BF Lotus bundle orders, glad that it's more streamlined now.
Fwiw, mine was the same for Black Friday, although I'm not sure I knew that at the time. I just checked though and the receipt is the same, with both Shop and USPS linked for tracking. Hopefully this will stay the same so it's findable.

Last edited:

T9R

I will be curious to hear other folks thoughts, but vape wool or another fabric+hash combo or sandwiches were the first ideas that came to mind. But hardly an area I have. Much experience with.

Only other idea that comes to mind is playing with torch strength. If no flower involved, less potential combustion to worry about. So either a more powerful torch or a longer than usually recommended flame length.

I'd also search this thread for "hash" if you haven't yet. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been discussed previously.
Thank you. I guess I'm mostly just looking to see if people use any screen alternatives (perhaps even DIY) that are potentially better than the one you can buy on the official site.
I allready mentionned this in another thread, but if you read Dan’s answer to @passenger, he explains how to extract the resine on washi paper (you can even find some Japanese snow bleached paper) and cut small lines of paper and
wrap them in your bowl. Seems a bit a of work but must be worth it. Let me know if you give it a try.
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-toad-from-morwood.51196/post-1668055
Wow that's super interesting, but I don't think it's for me. Would love to see/hear how it turn out for the people that do give it a try though! Very cool idea!

envyxoa

In your confirmation email, there should be a "View your order" button. Click it and view your order from the store's database. On the online order receipt from the store will be a link to the Shop tracking app, but ignore that, I have no idea. Below that however should be
USPS tracking number:
9405536YOUR NUMBERXYZ

If you click that tracking number, you can track your package thru USPS, if applicable.

Fwiw, mine was the same for Black Friday, although I'm not sure I knew that at the time. I just checked though and the receipt is the same, with both Shop and USPS linked for tracking. Hopefully this will stay the same so it's findable.
Yeah i probably just dont have it because it isnt in the states for me yet unfortunately. Thanks none the less.

Top Bottom