The Lotus Vaporizer

enrarit

but at the same time, I started using concentrates, hash or kief more on flowers... it's just amazing!
but it also requires another heating technique, in relation to heat. so we'll see!
I'll do this as well, put down some flower then a bit of diamonds, then more flower...I call it my 'Green Oreo'!

Lovin' the Proxy btw, thank you!

Last edited:

lapis

Wait? Screens? With the lotus?
There’s a mesh screen at the bottom of the WPA that pops out if you look at it wrong (which is what I and @morfraen were talking about, but apparently not what @simba was talking about).

Apparently, there used to be both fine and coarse mesh screen options for the WPA, but with the re-release there’s only one option (and it’s fairly coarse).

coolbreeze

IMG-6258.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hmmm...mine's never needed any brushing. But I do notice that little screen inside the WPA now. Maybe it'll gunk up eventually.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Do you not stir the bowl? That gets dusty flower stuck to everything in there. This is with the 2023 version. Dunno if OG was different.

I have the new Italian version since the new owners took over the company. There is buildup on the sidewalls under the screen that I clean off with q-tips soaked in iso, but the screen's never really ever gotten dirty. And if it did, then I'd probably just trow the whole wpa in iso and shake it clean. My screen's never been loose, and I don't plan to remove it if I don't have to.

lapis

I have the new Italian version since the new owners took over the company. There is buildup on the sidewalls under the screen that I clean off with q-tips soaked in iso, but the screen's never really ever gotten dirty. And if it did, then I'd probably just trow the whole wpa in iso and shake it clean. My screen's never been loose, and I don't plan to remove it if I don't have to.
This is actually fascinating, my WPA screen got super messy after only a few sessions – and it’s not like I grind very fine or anything; I use an OMD Aroma-3, which is medium-to-coarse. I wonder what the difference is.

Also, my screen loosened enough just from stirring the bowl that it popped out when I was knocking out the spent bud after, like, two sessions.

morfraen

This is actually fascinating, my WPA screen got super messy after only a few sessions – and it’s not like I grind very fine or anything; I use an OMD Aroma-3, which is medium-to-coarse. I wonder what the difference is.

One thing with mine, the WPA screen was doubled up. I assume by accident. So it trapped way more stuff, enough to combust when it blocked the air flow. I do use a medium to fine grind though.

sedentree

Also, my screen loosened enough just from stirring the bowl that it popped out when I was knocking out the spent bud after, like, two sessions.
I had pretty much the same experience as you but maybe a little longer for the screen to pop out.

sedentree,
Reactions: cannasoor

fangorn

I'll do this as well, put down some flower then a bit of diamonds, then more flower...I call it my 'Green Oreo'!

Lovin' the Proxy btw, thank you!

hey @enrarit

sincerely happy that you like the Proxy!!

and... I've never been much of an Oreo fan... but I'm with you on sandwiches 😁 it's a very good nickname!!

Razhumikin

Another new wood/ring color combo coming out for Christmas:

coolbreeze

I feel a moral obligation to support this behavior. Xmas Lotus it is! And an older Lotus for xmas to someone on my nice list!

morfraen

I'm trying to tell myself I don't need that.... Lol. Kind of regretting not going for the blackfriday one.

lapis

Honestly glad I got in on that gorgeous Amaranth/Blue special Lotus, never been a huge fan of gold (glad this is available for those who didn't dig the blue, though!)

coolbreeze

Honestly glad I got in on that gorgeous Amaranth/Blue special Lotus, never been a huge fan of gold (glad this is available for those who didn't dig the blue, though!)
Glad I got the blue but damn that gold is nice too; luckily it's not gold and blackwood or I'd be realllllly wanting it.
Fwiw, the users' pics were truer to the actual colors and generally more esteemed. That may be the case here, as well. I'd be happy to post pics asap if it comes before the sale is done.

lapis

Aw shit, my eyes were sleep-bleary and I didn't see the texturing on the padouk the first time I looked. I'm still glad I got the black friday Lotus, but wow, that padouk is gorgeous (still not huge on the gold, though).

Last edited:
Top Bottom