The Lotus Vaporizer

coolbreeze

Well, this is awesome:
It's gorgeous. I've been hoping for new woods.

coolbreeze

Yes…I’m so tempted…is it worth it? Is the flavor really that good coming from a vapman? I have a love story with convection vapes but I do not use one from years
The flavor is really good. I will have to compare them back to back. But the other factors (high, use ritual, performance) are also really good. The whole thing's pretty darn good, and for the price and with the new colors, it's really darn good! ; )

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings...I just ordered mine....HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I ordered the two new boxes....I just love Vapman....I wish I worked there or lived there and was working on the book. Oh well...I just love Vapman.

I just spent over $200 bucks...but, this is VERY WELL SPENT MONEY....:)

Vahn84

Noice! I was waiting for Black Friday sales for some tech stuff I want to buy...and then this caught me by surprise. I wasn't planning to get one to be fair....but the deal was very...attractive. Nice piece of wood...hope I don't break the glass day 1. It happened to me before with another vape...glass scares the shit out of me

coolbreeze

Noice! I was waiting for Black Friday sales for some tech stuff I want to buy...and then this caught me by surprise. I wasn't planning to get one to be fair....but the deal was very...attractive. Nice piece of wood...hope I don't break the glass day 1. It happened to me before with another vape...glass scares the shit out of me
I'm just waiting on some preorders and wasn't expecting this. I don't need another but I would have regretted letting it pass by.
Not making the Vappleman mistake again.
: )

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Vahn84

I'm just waiting on some preorders and wasn't expecting this. I don't need another but I would have regretted letting it pass by.
me too. I don't have one...I avoided the first batch although I was interested. I love the Vapman and I have definitely developed a passion for the ritual thanks to it...but convection has always been my preferred style of vaping. Plus, I wanted a pipe-like vape :ko:

seriousTone

Holy SHIT, I had no intention of buying a lotus or any vaporizer right now for that matter; but that blue ring and wood absolutely is one of the most beautiful vaporizers on the market.

So I bought one, especially for that price shipped.

Only thing I could ever want more is the pipe/j hook out of the same wood.

Last edited:

Flavor Vaper

Anyone getting free shipping to the US? I tried both sites with 200 worth of goods, but still being charged 29 euro. I contacted them and "free shipping" signs are now down on vapman site, lotus still shows free international shipping at 190. Guessing it's an error. Anyone have any luck? Just don't want to overspend.

Last edited:
Flavor Vaper,
Reactions: fangorn

warren0728

Anyone getting free shipping to the US? I tried both sites with 200 worth of goods, but still being charged 29 euro. I contacted them and "free shipping" signs are now down on vapman site, lotus still shows free international shipping at 190. Guessing it's an error. Anyone have any luck? Just don't want to overspend.
same here ... i emailed them yesterday asking about the free shipping but haven't gotten a reply back ... but i did get an email from them (in german) this morning with a link to my shopping cart that i thought was a fixed link but i think it was an auto generated email because i left items in my cart ... the link still had the 29 euro shipping ... gonna see if i get a reply to my original email before i do anything ...

EDIT: the banner at the top of the lotus home page still says free shipping over 120 euros ... hopefully i hear back from them

Last edited:
warren0728,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Flavor Vaper

The banner on the Lotus site says free shipping over 120 to Europe, but if you click on it it says free shipping to the US over 190. Either way, not working for me.

Flavor Vaper,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings, I am in the southern states in the US...I had to pay the shipping fee. I had such a problem with this at first with my first purchases...now, I just hurry up and press the button and look away...its an OUCH moment. I always have to wait and bundle a purchase. But, this is one of my favorites of all times...I love Vapman and the Lotus is gorgeous. So...I pay it. Enjoy your Vapman and Lotus everyone.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Free shipping is a big reason Amazon owns me. I hate paying shipping fees, especially really high ones. But I guess that is the cost of buying everything online as opposed to having to trudge into the stores to get it. And especially when we're buying things direct from overseas vendors relative to wherever we are. When transporters are invented, I'm sure the fee will change to a handling fee... ;)

cybrguy,

coolbreeze

In this case, 150 after shipping, for this lotus and bundle is still pretty good deal imo.
I hate to resign myself like this but I figure it's part of the cost. I would happily pay it if it was helping to move shipping to a cleaner future. And I will unhappily pay it knowing it's probably not. But not as often, that's for sure.

Top Bottom