The Lotus Vaporizer

Texus

For the Lotus lovers that may not be butane fans or who have the Lotus tucked back in a drawer somewhere, OMG is the Lotus amazing with the Camouflet Inductor. Never thought IHs would be a possibility with a Lotus due to the typical insert stem in hole design, but the Inductor is a different beast. Really great thorough vaporization. And sooo quick to get heated. IH needs no warm up. And that powerful beast hits so quickly. Highly recommended.

fangorn

I still really like my Lotus!
I tried with my j hook trww but I have difficulty letting go of Tswoodenart's pipe!!

Otherwise, even if it's still very reasonable, I find that it's my vaporizers that require the most work to clean right after using it. The flowers stick to the big metal bowl...
But nothing to repeat!!

After my Toad, this is the Vapo that I currently prefer to use...

free picture movie

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The last couple of days I've been vaping just rosin in my Lotus.
I've just been balling the rosin in cotton or hemp fibner and vaping that, and it's been working very well.
Why wasn't I doing this earlier?!?:smug:

The Lotus has the ability to get hotter than you may at first think!

the_hexx

Team Hash
I did try hash on my Lotus with pretty underwhelming results. I applied much more heat compared to using flower but never got it hot enough; eventually I gave up to avoid damaging the plate. Good to hear it’s working for you!

the_hexx,

Ramahs

It takes a bit of heat to get it going, but I haven’t had any trouble vaporizing all the rosin in the cotton.

Ramahs,

vapman

Manufacturer
Hey guy, little advise how to heat the Lotus for hash.
It works amazing, you just have to preheat a bit longer and then start inhaling verry verry slowly. So that the air between the plates gets hot enought for hash or rosin. The flame should not be much bigger than using it with flowers 🌿

Let me know your thought and experience on this ;)

Best regards
David

Drag0n

Time Travler
I looked back a few pages and seen there was some talk about them having shipping issues with DHL and was wondering if anyone has heard from them? my order was denied delivery on the 8/26 and iv never been able to get any reply from vapman via email

Drag0n,
  • Sad
Reactions: 80Sixed

Ramahs

Hey guy, little advise how to heat the Lotus for hash.
It works amazing, you just have to preheat a bit longer and then start inhaling verry verry slowly. So that the air between the plates gets hot enought for hash or rosin. The flame should not be much bigger than using it with flowers 🌿

Let me know your thought and experience on this ;)

Best regards
David

I find that, yes I preheat a little longer with hash than flower, and I start the draw slower than with flower. However, once the vapor gets going, I keep the heat on and ramp up to pulling much faster than I do with flower for the second half of the draw. I can get some pretrty big clouds from that while using rosin in cotton or hemp fiber. Of course I keep it extra hot for that second half.

Last edited:

vapman

Manufacturer
I looked back a few pages and seen there was some talk about them having shipping issues with DHL and was wondering if anyone has heard from them? my order was denied delivery on the 8/26 and iv never been able to get any reply from vapman via email
please send us a email again at info@vapman.com we will reply to you today, sorry we also had problems with our email as a hacker was in and we lost all old emails... we will take good care of you!

I find that, yes I preheat a little longer with hash than flower, and I start the draw slower than with flower. However, once the vapor gets going, I keep the heat on and ramp up to pulling much faster than I do with flower for the second half of the draw. I can get some pretrty big clouds from that while using rosin in cotton or hemp fiber. Of course I keep it extra hot for that second half.
also a good strategy! ;) you really can play with the technique there is no wrong or right until the vapor is like you like ;)

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
so excited to see the return of the Lotus and merger with Vapman. I have loved my Vapmans since getting the first one over a decade ago but always regretted not purchasing the Lotus. VAS got the better of me yesterday and I placed an order. It's too bad it isn't available in the full original kit with stem and bag, but even still it's going to be amazing.

the_hexx

Team Hash
I did try hash on my Lotus with pretty underwhelming results. I applied much more heat compared to using flower but never got it hot enough; eventually I gave up to avoid damaging the plate. Good to hear it’s working for you!
Ok, that was me a few days ago and last night I decided to give it another try, let me just say that I changed my mind completely!

This time around I ditched the hemp fiber and ordered a bunch of screens, placing the hash directly on the screen; considering how easy the Lotus screen pops in and out it makes sense to have a dedicated hash screen, similar to the way I use the concentrate sieve for hash with the Vapman.

I went with a big torch this time, I'd say for hash this is a must as a Vapman torch or similar doesn't heat up to the desired temp. And then.. it was one of those cases where I'm looking at the vapor after each hit and just shaking my head in disbelief, muttering something along the lines of 'oh my lord', 'why did this take me so long', 'omg this thing just keeps on giving' etc.

So in a nutshell, when it comes to hash Lotus is up there with the best!

Lotus1.png

Last edited:

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
Now that my Lotus is due to arrive I find myself searching for an interesting pipe. Does anyone know if the Lotus would fit into the PRRL Neo terp surfer? The dimensions of the surfer bowl are not clear but I thought they might mate well together aesthetically

VapeKnight,

Dankvinci

pipe1.jpg

This is the new Lotus Vaporizer.

The Lotus is a portable vaporizer that uses a jet torch for its heat source.

Its design separates the flame and its fumes from the air you inhale. The air passes through a bowl beneath the heat exchanger( the blue ring), becoming vapor. The vapor is cooled by the aluminum stem as it passes through.

The heat exchanger slides onto the bowl and is held there with magnets.

Heat-up time is about 2 seconds and cool-down time is instantaneous.

The Lotus is made of maple, stainless steel, nickel and hard anodized aluminum. Thanks to the design and construction, there are no metal, plastic or wood flavors in the vapor.

The user adjusts the vaporizing temp by varying his/her inhalation speed and the flame location. A 'hot spot' on the heat exchanger gives visual feedback of the vaporization temperature, shortening the learning curve. This is described in the instruction guide and shown on a video on our web site.
http://www.lotusvaporizer.com/howto

People really love the Lotus; it's portable, easy to use and gives a lot of flavor.

I'm sure you are going to have questions. I'll try to answer them as best I can.

I would love to get my hands on a lotus, but the shipping to the US is really expensive! Is there a place in the US these can be purchased without that shipping cost?

I had a great first session with the Lotus last night. Super easy to use with no learning curve since I’m already familiar with a few other torch vapes. The vapman lighter might be slightly under powered, otherwise this is a great addition to my collection.
WOW!! look at that ballvape like glass pipe!!!! please pass on a link where I can purchase this goodness!!!

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
420edc is where I picked up the pipe. great price and fast delivery. I actually wanted a similar item from sneakypete that was multicolored , but he doesn't take amex...

Last edited:

80Sixed

420edc is where I picked up the pipe. great price and fast delivery. I actually wanted a similar item from sneakypete that was multicolored , but he doesn't take amex...
I have and love the same one from 420edc

Top Bottom