The Lotus Vaporizer

Sativapo

Also FWIW, I’m in the US and paid €89 plus €29 shipping. These guys have already proven themselves via Vapman as sincere and straight shooters, they richly deserve the benefit of the doubt. And I say that as someone who is not as enamored in many cases of small shop business practices as this site is.
I refuse to pay more than that for getting it shipped next to northern Italy. It would be nice to have a clarification @Max Jitter

Sativapo,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I refuse to pay more than that for getting it shipped next to northern Italy. It would be nice to have a clarification @Max Jitter
You aren’t paying more though, we’re gonna get hit with the import taxes as soon as it reaches North America. Also wasn’t it €20 shipping for EU? thats €9 less than it cost to ship over here is it not?

Arawfish,
Reactions: Sativapo

Orvaxxx

You aren’t paying more though, we’re gonna get hit with the import taxes as soon as it reaches North America. Also wasn’t it €20 shipping for EU? thats €9 less than it cost to ship over here is it not?
Same for me if I order something from the States or any non-EU country, i have to pay import duties and taxes.
If someone from the States orders something from the States do they pay taxes and duties?
You can see the EU like the States.

Orvaxxx,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Same for me if I order something from the States or any non-EU country, i have to pay import duties and taxes.
If someone from the States orders something from the States do they pay taxes and duties?
You can see the EU like the States.
They don’t pay duties but they do pay taxes. I paid Tax on top of my Toad and that never left Canada. The EU is sorta a special consideration though, since it’s individual countries, and each country has a different VAT%. What you call VAT, we call sales tax, or in Canada it’s called goods and sales tax.

Orvaxxx

They don’t pay duties but they do pay taxes. I paid Tax on top of my Toad and that never left Canada. The EU is sorta a special consideration though, since it’s individual countries, and each country has a different VAT%. What you call VAT, we call sales tax, or in Canada it’s called goods and sales tax.

This was from a store in Germany 🇩🇪 also in the EU, the price listed on the website is 253,18 so taxes are already included.
The Lotus is listed as 89€ so I would think this is including taxes so I only have to pay for shipping.
It is not such a big problem for me, I ordered it immediately after I heard it was back.
I just found it strange.

Sativapo

It ads 21.60€ estimated VAT on 89€ while VAT is 20% in France 22% in Italy. Shipping is 19. Just saw vapman site works the same. They could at least not add this few extra euros on their estimation... definitely bad marketing for EU customers. I guess the gravity center of the "fanbase" is north American anyway. Nevermind I will try not to be too anal on this but I was already hesitating...this is half a badass ceramic ball vape complete setup I was lurking on...

Arawfish

Green Thumb

This was from a store in Germany 🇩🇪 also in the EU, the price listed on the website is 253,18 so taxes are already included.
The Lotus is listed as 89€ so I would think this is including taxes so I only have to pay for shipping.
It is not such a big problem for me, I ordered it immediately after I heard it was back.
I just found it strange.
Yes I know that… I think we’re just beating a dead horse here.

Regardless hopefully they fix that for you EU peeps.

Arawfish,

Sativapo

I dig that black cap. Maybe I'll wait a bit to buy mine maybe on BF. Olive wood will still be there with other choices and I dont care too much for the handbrhush thingy. How much more expensive will it be I wonder?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hi friends, thank you so much for supporting us! I just wanted to let you know that the estimated delivery is just a message created automatically from our DHL integration. I need to see how I can remove it. They will go out some days before the official release depending on how well we proceed with the production. BIG HUGS

many of you might alraedy read this message in the newsletter, but here it is again :)

We are happy to announce that today the pre-orders of the Lotus vaporizer start!

For a one-time price of 89€, you will get the legendary Lotus vaporizer in olive wood with its popular 14mm male glass piece adapter.

The Lotus comes in a limited pre-sale series with hand brushed Lotus ring for a beautiful look.

Those who participate in the pre-orders will not only get a unique Lotus at a one-time price, you will also get it a few days or weeks before the official sales start on July 1st.

Every order is a significant support for us, and we thank you very much in advance!

check it out on our website by clicking here :)

Peace & love, Michael & David
Are you guys expecting to produce the Saucer cap eventually?

coolbreeze

Happy Easter!
IMG-1207.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I agree but Vapman lighter is the exception. And with this vape a good lighter is also indispensable (being able to keep a steady flame even when in horizontal position), IMO

Meh...I can find equal or better torches at a better price elsewhere.

Spj3k1

So considering everyone has become increasingly concerned about the materials we use in our vapes.

What about the lotus?

Spj3k1,
  • Angry
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom