The Lotus Vaporizer

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
jonah GIF

Weedaholic

Just grabbed two of them bad boys to join my other two O.G ones...Yeah i always used a glass j hook so the stem does not really matter to me as you can get third party stems made for it if that's what you want.

coolbreeze

Oh yeah I saw those before somewhere here. The idea of the hammer pipe is sick but I don't really like the aesthetics/shape of those or the price ha.
This guy might make you one:

coolbreeze,

Sativapo

A bit of a turn-off when in EU there are no custom fees so the price is 110 not 89. In EU taxes are included in the price law says unlike the US. Tax less prices are for wholesale only. It's legal because they add taxes in the cart but kind of a bad surprise. When we buy in other EU shops we have directly the final price. This added to expensive shipping. I guess they don't care with all the hype around it...

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

It would be great to preorder one wich can be used natively (with a stem, not needing a jhook or an adapter. It kills a little the on-the-go of this vape)
i don’t understand how can there are “taxes” if you try to order one from a EU country ( it cant cost the same amount when you order something from vietnam than from italy)

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Sativapo

Sativapo

It would be great to preorder one wich can be used natively (with a stem, not needing a jhook or an adapter. It kills a little the on-the-go of this vape)
i don’t understand how can there are “taxes” if you try to order one from a EU country ( it cant cost the same amount when you order something from vietnam than from italy)
I think it's the VAT that's normally included in price not custom fees.

seriousTone

I think this is funny to see as someone who has the stem. It's just a pretty unremarkable aluminum tube. I also suspect that it will be making a comeback later if you are patient. But the stem is really not the good part.
Yeah, I'm actually not even interesting in an aluminum stem either ha - I initially thought it was blackwood.

I'm very interested in the aesthetics of my vapes, I think the lotus just looks better with the stem.

But I guess I'll just wait and see if they release it with an olive wood stem.

Top Bottom