The Lotus Vaporizer

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
There is no special list, Vapman will make the announcement via the regular channels (Instagram, Here, Vapman Emails)

As far as I know, at least.

Okay, cool. Good to hear. Maybe I'd just misunderstood what some other commenters here have said.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I've got an aluminum stem that's been sitting in my parts drawer for a few years now. I found that it worked okay, but I'd personally welcome the return of the Vaporscope. The inclusion of the WPA should make it easy to find a j-hook to use in the short term but if what they did with the Vapman is any indication, I imagine they'll be offering a wide range of stem options in different materials at some point.

If we are making new product suggestions, I'm wondering if something like the Inductor by @Camouflet can be used or at least modified to work with the Lotus and Vapman. Only having watched the video in the thread, it seems to me like a flameless induction torch for all intents and purposes, at least when applying it to a vape scenario. Along those lines, a Lotus "Station" or maybe even a Station 2.0 that does both is an interesting prospect.
It wont work on the vapman,because gold and copper are very conductive,so is nickel actually,maybe if they change material

GoldenBud

7h18az.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Nevermind,i was baked out of my mind that 40 euro was the VAT tax ,they prepay it for you ,shipping was 20 flat ! I got my order in, figured out the best way to support them is to order 2 pc and sell one to a friend :) ! Estimated delivery 20th April :D Woooohooo :D!
Order #1017 here ,seem like they are flying like fresh bread :D!

Last edited:

sedentree

In order to use this vape, as it stands if I went for this preorder, would require a bong or jhook or similar? I see the original came with a stem, I wonder if that will be available again, or if there are folks making custom stems that look more like the original one (I’m not a fan of bongs and I’m not sure about jhooks aesthetically or storage wise)? Also, possibly a translation issue but the listing description says the WPA “uses either of the two Lotus vapor caps”, do we think this refers to the og version and the recent version or maybe another version is incoming?

Abysmal Vapor

In order to use this vape, as it stands if I went for this preorder, would require a bong or jhook or similar? I see the original came with a stem, I wonder if that will be available again, or if there are folks making custom stems that look more like the original one (I’m not a fan of bongs and I’m not sure about jhooks aesthetically or storage wise)? Also, possibly a translation issue but the listing description says the WPA “uses either of the two Lotus vapor caps”, do we think this refers to the og version and the recent version or maybe another version is incoming?
I can assure you that using lotus with a j-hook is as comfortable as it comes . I never honestly like the classic pipe setup. I imagine it would be beautiful if paired with one of those wooden hammer stem pipes :) ! I am sure the vapman guys can come up with something like this but for the lotus .
pipe-body-aezhenn-wood-for-tip-dynavap.jpg

mysiak

I was very excited about Lotus news and ready to pre-order, but no stem/pipe is a deal breaker for me. I have no interest in WPA/glass usage, is there any chance that I could use Lotus with something else than a bong? Maybe there is a compatible generic cheap(ish) wooden pipe..? Any ideas please?

Abysmal Vapor

I was very excited about Lotus news and ready to pre-order, but no stem/pipe is a deal breaker for me. I have no interest in WPA/glass usage, is there any chance that I could use Lotus with something else than a bong? Maybe there is a compatible generic cheap(ish) wooden pipe..? Any ideas please?
You can contact Aezhenn to make one of this hammers i posted above but for lotus, i have seen some people also hooking them up to those sticky brick style vapes at the place of the flame intake.

mysiak

You can contact Aezhenn to make one of this hammers i posted above but for lotus, i have seen some people also hooking them up to those sticky brick style vapes at the place of the flame intake.
Thanks, I'll have a look about different options. I want to keep the extra cost at minimum, so maybe I'll give a j-hook a chance (seems to be the cheapest solution). 🙂

vapman

Manufacturer
Hi friends, thank you so much for supporting us! I just wanted to let you know that the estimated delivery is just a message created automatically from our DHL integration. I need to see how I can remove it. They will go out some days before the official release depending on how well we proceed with the production. BIG HUGS

many of you might alraedy read this message in the newsletter, but here it is again :)

We are happy to announce that today the pre-orders of the Lotus vaporizer start!

For a one-time price of 89€, you will get the legendary Lotus vaporizer in olive wood with its popular 14mm male glass piece adapter.

The Lotus comes in a limited pre-sale series with hand brushed Lotus ring for a beautiful look.

Those who participate in the pre-orders will not only get a unique Lotus at a one-time price, you will also get it a few days or weeks before the official sales start on July 1st.

Every order is a significant support for us, and we thank you very much in advance!

check it out on our website by clicking here :)

Peace & love, Michael & David

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Literally leapt out of bed to grab my phone when I got the email notification. I’ve got an OG lotus on the way from a good friend in Portugal so it looks like I’ll be perfecting my technique before the Italian model shows up! Much excite.

coolbreeze

many of you might alraedy read this message in the newsletter, but here it is again :)

We are happy to announce that today the pre-orders of the Lotus vaporizer start!

For a one-time price of 89€, you will get the legendary Lotus vaporizer in olive wood with its popular 14mm male glass piece adapter.

The Lotus comes in a limited pre-sale series with hand brushed Lotus ring for a beautiful look.

Those who participate in the pre-orders will not only get a unique Lotus at a one-time price, you will also get it a few days or weeks before the official sales start on July 1st.

Every order is a significant support for us, and we thank you very much in advance!

Ordered! Thanks again guys for bringing this back!

rollerskater

Also, possibly a translation issue but the listing description says the WPA “uses either of the two Lotus vapor caps”, do we think this refers to the og version and the recent version or maybe another version is incoming?
im hoping theyre keeping the saucer cap in their back pockets!

i have a cheap tobacco pipe that i use with the lotus, by pairing the wpa with a glass 18-14 reducer. the chamber is a little too large for it so i wrapped it in teflon tape to create a gasket; you could also use an o-ring. i recommend a churchwarden style pipe so you can see what the heck you are doing ;)

jbm

Also ordered. Will this work well through a Prophet?

Top Bottom